Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 4)

AVFAN Goldie
AVFAN
AVFAN

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Well if there is any show on the channel that sholud continue without a sexcond thought ..its Chabhi. Its a unique show and there is no need to send it off so soon. We all like it for its unique nature and plezzzzzz dont seperate us from our Sandeep-Urmi. Plezz bring bak the show as soon as possible. Cry
zarna IF-Dazzler
zarna
zarna

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
first of all thank you star plus for allowing the show to be telecast for over a year. we all understand that as many new shows are being produced every channel wants to make space for them but you should not remove the old shows because you are making space for new ones. its really not fair to those viewers who really do watch and love the show.

i request everyone that is incharge of the channel and show timing to please telecast Aek Chabi Hai Padosh main at its time. we have also seen earlier that the channel used to skip telecasting the show because of other functions being telecasted on the channel such as the awards and many other things. if the show and its people have been compromising their timing then its your time to allow the telecast to go on.

two weeks with out the show is too much for its viewers as we think the show is few epis behind then its suppose to because of timing problems and not being aired on certain sundays. also you have not given the show proper timing since the beginning then how do you expect many viewers for this show? since the beginning the show was coming at 10 pm on a sunday night. recently you have changed the timing to friday evenings. if the show was given this time since the beginning i think the TRP and the fan rate would have been higher.

i really believe that if you allow the show to air as it does now it will surely pull in more fans.

Requesting all the people in charge
A Hard Core Fan Of Aek Chabi Hai Padosh Main.
gopalsamant Groupbie
gopalsamant
gopalsamant

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i have already posted email directly to starplus as mentioned in some thread but i dont mind repeating it here for ACHPM.

Star plus, if you really want to be a star channel then open your eyes to what is the talk of internet in last week. people want there beloved ACHPM back, we dont need any break for it. if at all you want to put breaks then there are enough non sense saas bahu and roona dhoona serials you can target. there are some weekly as well which can be changed. but please its a request from us that dont do this with Chabi, its unique & classy serial which is part of our life. all of us who are requesting you are people who relate ourself with this characters and would like to see it continued without break.
soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Frankly, Aek Chaabi Hai Padoss Mein has been the most under-rated show even though being the best in terms of content, cast, acting;you name it they have it...It has kept it's audience waiting for next friday desperately and delivered superb episodes since its launch...it has an excellent story line week after week and the chemistry between the lead pair is better than any other onscreen pair across all channels in India...It looks like it's our own story...Infact, I have subscribed to Star Plus only because of Aek Chaabi...If it goes off-air, there is no reason for me to have Star Plus...Its a request to Star Plus team to give this show its due credit and appreciation and keep telecasting such quality shows like Aek Chaabi to maintain a decent mix of all genres and not just concentrate on one genre...Only if you really care...
Thanks!!

Edited by soniyas - 04 June 2008 at 11:28pm
honey425 Goldie
honey425
honey425

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
To Star Plus,

ACHPM is by far one of the best shows on TV. This show not only entertains us but also teaches us many valuable lessons in life. We are taught how to live a life full of simplicity which consists of loving and respecting each other. Colonel Gunj is like a small contained world which is a world that is in complete contrast to the harsh outside world. ACHPM does not make a mockery out of marriages, love or relationships like many other shows on TV right now, rather it strives to teach all of us how to live our life in a better way. Shows like this should be promoted and given the best time slots rather they are being pushed back and neglected. TV channels should consider it their moral and ethical duty to promote shows which will help to teach individuals something valuable. How can a show that is trying to set itself apart and try to make a difference to the Indian TV industry be neglected like this. How they even think about putting Aek Chabi on a break? I mean how can Star Plus even explain the fact that they are neglecting a show that is about love, respect, understanding and most of all NOT about multiple marriages, adultery and evil schemes. I know that there are many people here that would agree with me when I say that we want ACHPM back and we want it back now. Please we request you from the bottom of our hearts to put ACHPM back on air and back in our hearts and lives. I know many people who would stop their entire world to watch this wonderful show and please we request that you do justice to the viewers and the ACHPM team as well and put this show back on air. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
amaranthine Groupbie
amaranthine
amaranthine

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
to star plus.........
appreciations were all around for u because of an excellent show u presented to us.........then what happened ??????????
Ouch
            it is the only unique show other than those conventional bla bla dramas........i guess u'll agree that money is not everything ,u need to take care of ur respect too..........
        u must definitely b unaware of the fact that a large no. of people have developed an extremely strong relation with this drama,.........otherwise u can't b so cruel ................
                   u have too take care of ur respect.......otherwise u'll loose ur viewer ship
love_urmi Senior Member
love_urmi
love_urmi

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
To Starplus,
This show is a very unique ine and can't be compared with any other show on air.The show actually connects with the audience directly and makes a unique bond.Ending it abruptly won't be fair to all its viewers.The show has millions and millions of global fans,so plz for their sake put the show back on air.
freezinme IF-Rockerz
freezinme
freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
To star plus
We are really happy that you are showing a variety of shows in your channel. Most of my favourite serials are from your channel only. ACHPM is one of my favourite shows. Please don't give it a break, our weekend is incomplete without it. Please don't stop telecasting it, it will be a great favour for ACHPM fans.
Thanks
Tiya. Embarrassed

Go to top