Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

sp87

sp87

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus,

I request Star Plus to reconsider their decision. Aek Chabhi has a remarkable and unique concept and we as viewers wait for it eagerly every week!! If this show is axed, then Star Plus will be losing one of it's gems. A show like Aek Chabhi, should infact be aired atleast three times a week...but unfortunately this does not happen. I'm sure if Star Plus takes the time to visit India Forums, they will realize how much people love this show and how loyal they are to it!!!

Please listen to our humble request!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 3)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
To Star TV,

ACHPM is one of the rarest sensible shows on Indian TV today.
We all love it to the core. Please dont stop it.

Aek Chabi is truly refreshing, highly entertaining and no-nonsense show. Please promote such shows by giving them proper time slots.

Thanks a lot
- Trupti

dhruv4vedika

dhruv4vedika

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Aek Chabi is the best show running right now.   There is not any show like Aek Chabi.   We are not getting enough of it because it comes one day a week.   And, you people want to close it.   Aek Chabi is a show which cannot compare with any other.    Star plus is lucky to have such a unique show which other channels do not have. So, you people should be proud of it and promote the show.   People on India-forums are crazy for this show.   If star plus close Aek Chabi, then it will be channels biggest lost.    Why star plus is ruining a unique show like Aek Chabi? Close some other show and not Aek Chabi. It is a humble request for not to close the show and continue the show.    

pragalbha

IF-Dazzler

pragalbha

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
StarPlus,

I don't know how much our request will be considered, but if you are a channel that cares about its audience and not simply about TRPs, then you will definitely consider this request!!!
This is a serial with an awesome format and something which I have really come to enjoy very much!! And there are several people who feel the same way as I do!!!

Please reconsider your decision and give this serial a fighting chance!!!

To the ACHPM team............We all love you guys and your work!!!!! Just hang in there and my request is please do make attempts from your side too to work this out!!! As always our support is with you!!!! Smile

Ishanvii

IF-Dazzler

Ishanvii

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

To Starplus

In the midst of all saas bahu dramas and a growing number of viewers who are suffocated due to such dramas that fills the channel,ACHPM stood apart with its Sensible story line ,beautiful cast, wonderful and uniquely sketched characters and more importanlty wonderful messages..

ACHPM is sheer QUALITY and the channel should be proud to have such a show..It has a lot of loyal fans who chersishes this show..I sincerely request starplus to reconsider the decision and continue this beautiful show...

Edited by lvsgm - 04 June 2008 at 8:12pm

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

whenever i watch ACHPM i feel i m living in CG...its my story related to me...after a long time we got a show like ACHPM .......i m feeling like cry with the thought now my weekend will be without ACHPM.....please Star Plus u can give break to any of the other Saas Bahu dramas.....Why Aek Chabi....????....why its always a good serial have to pay??? why not any other crap saas Bahu like Kiyunki, Kahani if these r not possible then that Karam Apna Apna, Kasturi and any other flop crap serial.......Please Consider ur decision again.......

sheetu

Groupbie

sheetu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus
After a whole week of hardship, struggle with life ...we get some pleasant relief in form of ACHPM. So please pulling of such a good serial off air does not make sense and that too when the serial was really doing good with the masses.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee just don't take away a good ,clean and entertaining family show from the people.
Thanks & Regrds.

snowee

Groupbie

snowee

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus channel

Firstly, thank you Star Plus for telecasting a show like ACHPM so far. The reason Star Plus is India's most loveable channel is because they cater to everyone.

ACHPM is a show loved by both genders and a mother/father can feel comfortable watching a show like this with their 5 or 13 year old child. However, it breaks my heart and many others globally to notice that the channel is pulling an outstanding show like ACHPM off-air.

Please give this show the credit it deserves as you will not only be increasing your channel's market value but also your reputation for being the "peoples' channel" by doing so.

We sincerely hope that you take your audiences requests into consideration by giving us back our lovely ACHPM show.

Sincerely
Ardent fan of ACHPM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top