Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I only started watching star plus about a year ago....even though i have always had access to it. The reoson was that i caught a glimpse of this show Aek Chabhi hai Pados mein..i became hooked on to this show...so realistic..so simple..yet friendly and light...a combination difficult to find in a show nowadays.

I was deeply saddened when i heard it has been pulled off air...i am still not able to understand why star plus would do this..because it was the only decent show around..

Yes the reality shows are popular..but surely they can find a one hour slot for a serial like this...i am surprised!!..

I can only say..this show deserves to be back.....i hope star plus hears us....and responds..........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 2)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arvanu

IF-Dazzler

arvanu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus,

Thank you very much for giving us a very good show as Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein.I would request to please make the show run on air again as its become a part of our lives and we just love it.So,please i request it from the bottom of heart...to please rethink over the decision of shutting the show

Edited by arvanu - 04 June 2008 at 12:01pm

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I really like this show,so first of all i would like to thank the ACHPM team to give us such a wonderful show Clap. I would like to say that please do not take this wonderful show off air as it is different from others adn is really cute n nice show.

-Pari Embarrassed

divareena

IF-Sizzlerz

divareena

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I fully support Ek chaabi and it should come back as this is the only serial which shows all aspects of life in reality.

It is totally unique show and not like the saas bahu serials. How can they close this show when it is a very popular serial and i am sure Star Plus can move other serials to make room for ek chaabi.

Every week we see different episodes which is so refreshing than seeing numerous marriages and divorces. Smile

AnjaliX12

Groupbie

AnjaliX12

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with evryone who is saddenned by Echpm going off-air.It was an entertaining serial and my second favorite after Baa Bahu aur baby.My family loves the serail too.
Just venting out on India Forums , wont be enough , let us all sign out a petition telling StarPlus to bring the serial back.They might not bring it back actually , atleast they would know how much the serial is loved .And it might actually make cutie Sandeep(Varun B.) happy too.

Ashaku

Ashaku

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus,

Aek Chaabi is a unique show and a show that brings smiles to everyone in the family. This is a show we all wait for the whole week. Its a refreshing break for us to watch this show and now if it is not aired, it will take the smiles away from us. Please do not take this show off...WE ALL WANT IT !!!

shahmeg

Groupbie

shahmeg

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus,

First of all thank you for bringing Aek Chabi Hai Pados Mein in our lives. A unique, refreshing and enjoyable show with an excellent story line that make us all wait for every episode.
It is so different that all the MEN in my family watch and follow this serial consistently! That can't be said about most of the other shows on TV today.

It is our sincere request to you to not take this show off air. It has great viewership and everyone i know who has watched it has only said good things about it. It needs a better time slot than Friday 7pm as most working viewers return home from work after 7pm and miss the show. They try to watch the repeat telecast on sunday 10pm but there are times when the repeat is not telecast.

If a better time slot is not available, we'll take the 7pm slot (something is better than nothing).

Thanks.

spsharmila

Goldie

spsharmila

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
To Star Plus,
Thanks for giving us a show like Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein.It's appeal is its unique storyline,which is quite refreshing.I request you to please restore it back.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top