Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

js452

Goldie

js452

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
aek chabhi hai padoss mein is a great show..with a storyline that will last a longtime..unlike for example KGGK, or KSBKBT, WHERE THEY HAVE TO KEEP KILLING OFF OM OR TULSI SO THAT THEY GET DECENT RATINGS!!!!!!
In fact, its so popular here in the UK, and it is the ONLY show my family(including my dad who HATES hindi serials, my brother who is 7 and doesnt understand hindi, and my sister who hates watching indian tv, all watch together)
please bring it back.... not doing so would be just providing saas-bahu programs for a niche market, effectively cutting out and totally ignoring the interests of viewers who have been loyal to star plus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up! (Page 10)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Star Plus is on its way down...i am pretty sure of this!!!..they were the leaders but no more....specially if they continue with this attitude towards quality serials like Aek Chabhi!!..i have just watched an episode of Jai Ma Durga...i would rather not comment on how disgusting it is the way they have portrayed the story..and Hamari Devrani..the new show by Star...i am totally convinced they are on their way down!!!!!...and it will be so bad..that i am afraid nothing or no one will be able to bail them out..not even Ekta Kapoor...

I only wish Aek Chabhi was in a position to be aired in a more decent channel..i mean something like Sony. or even NDTV Imagine..or some other channel...even Zee TV may be a better bet than star..the way it is going at least at this point!!!!

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Pls Pls bring back 'Aek chaabi hain padoss mein'...the only decent serial on hindi channels.....the only serial I used to watch......pls it's a request....

thank u
niti

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
'Star Plus, or whoever is reading from Star..

your Balaji shows are stupid...no person in the real world comes back from Death...there are plastic surgeons waiting to change faces and in no house there are murders and marriages on daily basis...THAT ALL IS CRAP Angry

So...here I predict that no reality show can save your channel either...NB 3 was a super flop thanks to Rakhi Sawant and Kashmira...

You did this to several amazing shows before too...and now you did this to the last amazing show you had - ACHPM....

Just a few years back I used to watch alot of Star Plus - Shararat...Hatim...Karishma Ka Karishma...NB 1 and 2 and even more...but then you had to end them to give Friday to the weekly shows...then your shows for instance - Kumkum (I saw for a few weeks...) was nice cool track...bt no you had to ruin it...

How do you people sleep at nights?? Dont the ghosts of the ruined stories haunt you?? We curse you all so much...still you survive - this prooves tht whatever one wishes doesnt happen...NO TULSI alone can be SUPERMAN! and Parvati isnt SPIDERMAN either...Nandini looks yakh in her new hairstyle and your other shows are even worse....

So if you got brains...you would know what to do...else you are definitely having one subscription less!
Regards,
ex - viewer
Shruti'

Well I wrote this much to them from 25 accounts...bt they are still so horrible

-Luscious-

Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
bt even thats less....I would pour them into boiling water and add mirchi powder to the water too Angry

Tumhum

Tumhum

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
WOW i loved the show.
Please bring it back.... Smile

navjotjammu

navjotjammu

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged

can u post ak chabi hai pados main again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top