Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I want this unique serial back. I loves this show so much and I waited for it every day but now u star people are pulling it of just coz of time. Please, It's a request to put Aek Chabhi on air again. If u want to remove any serial then remove one of those boring Ekta shows which r so so boring to watch.😕

Thanks.. 😊 Edited by deepsood - 15 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

I really don't like the fact that they are doing this, Aek Chabhi... is truely entertainment, just can't believe Star Channel is doing this....its so unfair....

I hope they are reading this stop this obstructive behaviour of taking the show out like this....this will only make the shows ratings go down, by pullling it off air & then putting it back on....

suchasa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi

i am feeling so sad that the channel has decided something so shocking,actually i just cannot understand why they wld want a serial which was not only light hearted but also socially sound and helpful to go off air 

the most important thing is that,when the star people can afford to telecast those other serials which are running from like 4-5 yrs with the same kind of story and really nothing so helpful and full of monotony in both acting and creativity,what is their problem in continuing with such interesting and intellectual serials

i strongly protest the decision of the channel in discontinuing the telecast of the series

i just hope all are requests are accepted and the channel considers them

hoping for the best
chandra    Edited by suchasa - 15 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is so sad to see a quality show like Aek Chabi Hain Pados Mein being pulled off the air. It is one show that the whole family can sit together and enjoy.

I would love to see this kind of a wholesome serial being aired on week days in the Prime Time instead of all the K-Soaps which just show diminishing values. Nothing in the K-Soaps relates to real life or real people where Aek Chabi had people and scenarios that the viewers can relate too.

Please CONTINUE this wonderful serial and please give long breaks to the K/saas-bahus sagas.
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really find it shocking that ACHPM has been taken off air. 😭 This serial is a wholesome entertainment. 😊 The stories are so realistic that we can relate to them. 👏 This serial does not give any tension to the viewers. It gives pure entertainment.
That is why I strongly wish that this serial should continue. There is so much of scope in it.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aek Chabhi Hai Padose mein is a great weekend program to entertain us.

Pliz dnt take it off
sanju4eva thumbnail
plz plz plz plz plz let Aek Chabi Hai Padoss Mein be! This is an amazing n unique show! It is not your typical sass bahu drama that we get tired of very soon! This show keeps us fans hooked because we keep coming back for more, we never know what to expect from week to week which is why we keep coming bak to watch it! plz leave it on the air!!!
sserene thumbnail
With no sob-sob drama and tacky melodrama to boast about, ACHPM stands out as a winner for me.It is such a refreshing change from the usual stuff we see on television and thus I strongly believe that if we talk about changing the face of Indian television, we shud encourage attempts like ACHPM.
I am a fan of the characterisation as well as the concept of this serial. I am not sure how much difference my surfing ACHPM makes to TRPs but I wud always want to get glued to TV whenever I see Col Ganj.
My sincere request not to take the show off-air...
meghashri thumbnail
ACHPM is one of the few good programmes shown on Star Plus. I am a great fan of ACHPM. plzzzz plzzzzz do not
take the show off the air...........
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ACHPM is one of rare gems on Star Plus. The program has huge fanship that goes beyound this site. Some of my friends and I have actually started a club based on it. In hope that maybe one day we'll have our very own Col Gung. The story is very inspiring and almost alwayws - thought provoking.

Please don't take it off the air...

Thank you!
Abhilasha