Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I really like this show,so first of all i would like to thank the ACHPM team to give us such a wonderful show 👏. I would like to say that please do not take this wonderful show off air as it is different from others adn is really cute n nice show.

-Pari 😳
divareena thumbnail
I fully support Ek chaabi and it should come back as this is the only serial which shows all aspects of life in reality.

It is totally unique show and not like the saas bahu serials. How can they close this show when it is a very popular serial and i am sure Star Plus can move other serials to make room for ek chaabi.

Every week we see different episodes which is so refreshing than seeing numerous marriages and divorces. 😊
AnjaliX12 thumbnail
I agree with evryone who is saddenned by Echpm going off-air.It was an entertaining serial and my second favorite after Baa Bahu aur baby.My family loves the serail too.
Just venting out on India Forums , wont be enough , let us all sign out a petition telling StarPlus to bring the serial back.They might not bring it back actually , atleast they would know how much the serial is loved .And it might actually make cutie Sandeep(Varun B.) happy too.
Ashaku thumbnail
To Star Plus,

Aek Chaabi is a unique show and a show that brings smiles to everyone in the family. This is a show we all wait for the whole week. Its a refreshing break for us to watch this show and now if it is not aired, it will take the smiles away from us. Please do not take this show off...WE ALL WANT IT !!!
shahmeg thumbnail
To Star Plus,

First of all thank you for bringing Aek Chabi Hai Pados Mein in our lives. A unique, refreshing and enjoyable show with an excellent story line that make us all wait for every episode.
It is so different that all the MEN in my family watch and follow this serial consistently! That can't be said about most of the other shows on TV today.

It is our sincere request to you to not take this show off air. It has great viewership and everyone i know who has watched it has only said good things about it. It needs a better time slot than Friday 7pm as most working viewers return home from work after 7pm and miss the show. They try to watch the repeat telecast on sunday 10pm but there are times when the repeat is not telecast.

If a better time slot is not available, we'll take the 7pm slot (something is better than nothing).

Thanks.

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
To Star Plus,
Thanks for giving us a show like Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein.It's appeal is its unique storyline,which is quite refreshing.I request you to please restore it back.
sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To Star Plus,

I request Star Plus to reconsider their decision. Aek Chabhi has a remarkable and unique concept and we as viewers wait for it eagerly every week!! If this show is axed, then Star Plus will be losing one of it's gems. A show like Aek Chabhi, should infact be aired atleast three times a week...but unfortunately this does not happen. I'm sure if Star Plus takes the time to visit India Forums, they will realize how much people love this show and how loyal they are to it!!!

Please listen to our humble request!
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To Star TV,

ACHPM is one of the rarest sensible shows on Indian TV today.
We all love it to the core. Please dont stop it.

Aek Chabi is truly refreshing, highly entertaining and no-nonsense show. Please promote such shows by giving them proper time slots.

Thanks a lot
- Trupti
dhruv4vedika thumbnail
Aek Chabi is the best show running right now.   There is not any show like Aek Chabi.   We are not getting enough of it because it comes one day a week.   And, you people want to close it.   Aek Chabi is a show which cannot compare with any other.    Star plus is lucky to have such a unique show which other channels do not have. So, you people should be proud of it and promote the show.   People on India-forums are crazy for this show.   If star plus close Aek Chabi, then it will be channels biggest lost.    Why star plus is ruining a unique show like Aek Chabi? Close some other show and not Aek Chabi. It is a humble request for not to close the show and continue the show.    

pragalbha thumbnail
StarPlus,

I don't know how much our request will be considered, but if you are a channel that cares about its audience and not simply about TRPs, then you will definitely consider this request!!!
This is a serial with an awesome format and something which I have really come to enjoy very much!! And there are several people who feel the same way as I do!!!

Please reconsider your decision and give this serial a fighting chance!!!

To the ACHPM team............We all love you guys and your work!!!!! Just hang in there and my request is please do make attempts from your side too to work this out!!! As always our support is with you!!!! 😊