Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Nisha_07

IF-Rockerz

Nisha_07

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Star Plus have taken the decision to give Aek Chabi Hai Padoss Mein a break and have pulled it off air for an uncertain period of time.

Aek Chabi is a critically acclaimed show, most recently winning the Best Hindi Serial at the prestigious RAPA Awards.  It's non-repetitive format & subtle, thought provoking scripts hold up a mirror to our society, providing good, wholesome family entertainment and promoting good values.

Star Plus as a channel has itself been a pioneer. A channel of this multitude, the market leader and one that commands a large viewership can and should telecast shows like Aek Chabi, which are a feather in their cap.

We love this show...we love this channel...please Star Plus, reconsider your decision to give this a break. It reaches out to a large population who are missing it desparately.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

NOTE:

We ask that you show your support by commenting in this thread, however please do not spam here. We would appreciate if you would keep your comments brief, but please do show your appreciation and your desire for Aek Chabi to return as soon as possible.

Please also refrain from making multiple posts, you can edit your original post if you wish to add something.

UPDATE:

All, please also check HEREfor further action you can take ...please take the time to check it out Smile But don't forget to post your comments here too Tongue

Edited by Nisha_07 - 05 June 2008 at 4:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatssereneArshad Syedalok_lko1amaranthinePopo.Fazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up!" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Nisha....if we want aek chabi back, we all will have to work for it.......it has given us the best of itself, n now its time to pay back....so we need everyone to help us....ur presence n voice here is really appreciated... Lets all unite n convince Star plus to bring back Aek Chabi asap.......Smile

Plz Star Plus...hear our plea......dont chop of such a beautiful serial.......it lights up our life everyweek.....plz give it back to us...Thanks...Ouch

Edited by Fazila~ - 04 June 2008 at 9:38am

Tashu_US

Tashu_US

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Yupp we need to do something...I m ready to do whatever it takes to get it back on air..SO far i have eamiled star plus, saas bahu and saazis and also left a feedback on indya.com....

ketaki_ry

IF-Rockerz

ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged

To Star TV,

'Aek chabi..' is not just a unique show in ideas but it was progressing remarkably well from the day it started.  Something really star plus should be proud of!  The concept of the show actually logically allows it go continue for many years without high dramas. Smile

So It is really unfair to take this show off-air even temporarily, specially to the sector of audience which really appreciated these pioneering efforts..and got connected to 'Aek Chabhi..'

Please start airing it ASAP! It does not need a break!

Thank you.

Edited by ketaki_ry - 04 June 2008 at 7:00am

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Give me back my life and soul and my 1 hour of pure happiness, please Star Plus.. U have given me a show which reminded me of the good old days in India and was a huge respite for me living in UK to relive my youth in India...

It was a genuine show which has touched all our hearts.. In any party in UK when we discuss TV shows, this is the only show unanimously liked by all and that respects our intelligence. Please dont pull the plug on this show as you are having a diamond in your home which we all cherishEmbarrassed 

Hope you will not disappoint us ardent viewersTongue

Edited by prettywoman - 04 June 2008 at 11:43am

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
To Star Plus,
Thanks for giving us a show like Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein. It has its own unique appeal and a loyal fan following. I request you to please restore it back so that we can enjoy our weekly dose of light hearted entertainment.

khushone

khushone

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Please do not take this show off air. It is one show I always watch despite all the time changes made to it. One of the best shows Star has. I think it is viewed an appreciated by all those viewers who turn to star only for this show. else u will lose them again to some english channels.

smartly_yours

smartly_yours

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
To star plus,

First of all, thank you for trying out a different story and concept in Aek Chabi than the run of the mill kind. We do want to appeal to you that you do need to cater to this Niche audience as we would like to think that as a channel you would want to appeal to all kinds of audiences. So, please take the opinion of this audience and restore the show back for us ASAP please...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top