RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 148

citygirl

Groupbie

citygirl

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@khytee
''my wish is not fullfilled would have loved raunak down that cliff.. '' ROFL ROFL ROFL believe me khytee, i would love the same thing...then at least we are certain he wont be coming back LOL .

and why do i feel like another leap is not far away...if these devils do succeed in killing kasturi..its suits de-creatives for another leap then there is time for revenge Confused

am tired of this show altogether...its a disaster and unfortunately jatin is still there which angers me...why on earth would u say yes to this...i mean the worst scenario would be that they would look for someone else to play raunak if he said no... LOL

but jatin isnt the sort...so i will just pray that soon he will be in another show...forget kasturi Smile. how long will it be though khytee before we can see him in another show....cause he must realise that this is too much for his fans, we cant see him play this evil character all the time Confused

about aaj tak news...u know what angers me the most about it....it was a news channel, if this news had just been in an article...then i would just have thought a mistake or an error LOL .

but u had these 2 actors in that piece, actually talking about the show...it would seem it was all done under false pretences which saddens me a lot or they were not in the loop about what de-creatives were trying to do or were about to do Angry Angry Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@abi...lol yes that would have been a relief ra down that cliff... LOL

but you now ekta with her dead become alive even after a few yrs so no chance of this happenning..if not jatin ..for trp and new track someone else as raunak..this time guess plastic surgery. LOL

dead/alive /loss memory formula already happenned so who knows a plastic surgery or even worst a reincarnation a la BMTD..ekta copies her own serials so chorify another serial track she wont hesitate.. LOL

yes thats wat beats me here if it was an article then i would have not take it seriously but a news channel and plus jatin/subhanghi ..next wat surprises me its really wat's going on in the story..plan of raunak..property...anita will fail plan and still i find her a bit weird and everytime i watch her i feel anytime she can ditch ra ..talks about devika/maasi etc.

must say this really fool us..anyways now its saturation point so the faster jatin out its better..hope he gets the msg how disappointed his fans are watching him in such a role which is getting horrible day by day.. 

this had me confused maasi praying.. devika/puru/nandini are there and she tells them she has put a jagrata ..nandini objects cos of ra/kas health condition ..guess wat maasi says this done for the well being of both ra/kas and we will pray for both of them to mata.

this will bring back the happiness in the house..

next ra is pushing kas down the cliff..lets see wat miracle mata does and kas is saved ..would love to watch anita's reaction with kas back.. LOL

another leap yes it can be and i just hope ekta dont copy her track of kaa.gauri with memory loss acting as shivanghi so hope not here..its totally boring....

as for jatin its time he comes and give an interview to tellybuzz for his fans about his future projects and when will raunak die in kasturi.. LOL LOL ..gosh i'm wishing ra death now with a no return ticket.. LOL LOL ..too much for us now..hope jatin gets the msg..we dont like it at all of wat he is portraying if there no twist in story or his character..

Edited by 3 angels - 05 June 2008 at 7:59pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

@kully..thanks for the news... Smile

oh so jatin keeping his professional etiquette ..no revealing of the storyline..

hmmm may be a twist in story..slap on the head for khyatee for still being optimistic... LOL LOL ..

ok watched the epi once more..yes crazy me guess cant resist the dashing look of jatin in that kurta..he was just too hawt pacing the room... Embarrassed

ok he toss the coin saying if its head its kasturi..if its tail it will be robbie..

when it falls raunak says tail meaning kasturi...for sure he is confused that he made head become tail... LOL ...

hope its not a special coin a la jay/veeru of the movie "sholay" both side the same...LOL

next glycerine was not out of stock in the epi..no offence ro has been crying crying even sang a song crying with kas in such a state..

wat a song the decreatives chose.."main houn na"..

everytime the song comes i think more of srk/zayed brotherly love.. LOL does this fit the situation?..really confuse me.. Confused

still if he is here for kas why he is the first to leave her alone with anita.. Confused

ok precap..options..a dream of anita?..

if its true i think there will be change in the sequence on monday like the fire scene....

dont know for me kas is faking this madness..

last in the scene both ra/anita smiling after pushing kas down the cliff but suddenly ra turns his head with a different expression on his face..ok one more slap on the head for seeing thing.. LOL LOL ..

thats it from me angels..its time for me to take a break..

my exams starts on monday..lots of modules to revise so time consuming....

will be back after the 13th of june..

will miss you all..do keep rocking the paradise.. Smile

Edited by 3 angels - 05 June 2008 at 9:49pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

kasturi's fan

Groupbie

kasturi's fan

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hi friendz!
hw r u all?
im new in thiz para!
im also 1 of da biggest fan of RAKA!
wel do u fink dat kasturi wil die?
do dicuss! Big smile

kuli01

kuli01

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:32am | IP Logged
hi guys how r u all?

i saw this episode and yeah he was looking hot.
but when he was pacing up nd down he had a look of concern on him like maybe he was upset or something and then as soon as he sees that ugly anita his face expressions change to that evil look again.

i think there is going to be a twist to this twisted tale i feel he will be positive.

well i can dream cant i? Smile

hey and why have they not shown the bit where his mum hears him Angry why show us something if its not happening Angry

in that aaj tak video jatin said at the end that we will not be disappinted what does that mean?

he is disappointing us so far Angry

this ekta kapoor needs to be knocked on the head so she can come back from kukoo land!!!!!!!!!

that ugly faced anita shoukld be the one going down the cliff it was hard enough seeing her in kggk and now shes her to make us feel sick Angry Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top