Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

kasturi's fan

Groupbie

kasturi's fan

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@mona!
thx of the article!
anywayz if raunak is not leavin kasturi serial so he wil continue da serial becomin kasturi's on screen +ve husband again?
or shivani wil come bk 2 da serial?
plz do discuss on dis topic also! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qau24

qau24

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@shwetha
good idea but u know instead of writing nominations and categories ourselves .. i think so first we should decide the categories and once the categories are decided then we can individualy give our options for those categories ... obviusly excluding ourselves .... wat say??? .... my pov ..

lubna

kuli01

kuli01

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@mona: if u think that even atfer u lose ur memory ur heart will still remember OUR jatin them while u r knocked out we can pay a doctor to do heart surgery and remove ur heart and replace with another one.
hows that? LOL

i think catogaries should be chossen first then we can vote Smile

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged

@sweta:-

:yahoo: oye   hoyeeee...:dance3:I don't believe dht U  still remember dht emoctions...   I feel so happy dht I might somewhr , sometime make every one laugh, happy, angry [ which is alwyas on /off with me...LOL ] via emoctions.. I feel :girl_dance: << rite now...Smile 

well as per lubna ...oh yes I wanna know wat's her first 2 posts.. let make more fun ofcourse on my DIIIIIIIIIIIII's cost...:smileys001po8: Wink

btn I really enjoying while reading every one views about dhis paradize.. thnx to u 4 bringing dhis kindda idea...ClapClapClap

*angel94*

Goldie

*angel94*

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@everyone: Hug Congrats on the new Paradise. Party

Edited by *angel94* - 05 June 2008 at 9:49am

kuli01

kuli01

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
4 june episode was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive wasted my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

citygirl

Groupbie

citygirl

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged

jatin nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how can u let them do this to your character Angry Cry

am so upset right now reading the update and precap showing what will happen next week Dead .

any hopes i had of his character getting redeemed...i mean lets face it chances of that happening were already very slim LOL...but now there's nothing left OuchDead .

raunak now getting the property wants to kill both robbie and kasturi...the worst thing he tosses a coin to see who he will kill first....disgusting, what a monster this character has become.... Angry

and for what reason de-creatives put in front of this for this character assassination.... well he misses an audition thats why Angry .
believe me raunak, with that kind of attitude, you are a looser and will always be one. nothing u do after this will change that. i dont think u will be successful in killing these 2, u will get your punishment sooner rather than later Angry Angry Angry .
now what brik said about something bad happening makes sense..Angry

...why did u bring him back...why?... Angry Angry

if u wanted this to happen, it would have been better if he had stayed dead instead u decide to put us through this torture to see a character who i actually liked die again, be destroyed of front of my very eyes Dead
u BT people play a dirty, cruel game, was there any reason to put that false aaj tak news out if it wasnt to play a trick on us Angry .

oh and btw what happened to that precap where u showed nandani to know about her son's truth....yes that also vanished too into thin air....like it never happened Dead .

seriously angels, it would be better to just watch what ever stupid things they bring out (if u have the strength to) and dont have any expectations what so ever.cause what u want to happen wont happen at all Dead

sorry, i will try and calm down LOL,couldnt helped it, needed to share my frustration out with u guys... its too much to handle now, cant take it anymore...so many contrasting views and opinions brought out from this BT camp...that they use to torment us Dead...what jatin is having to act out and what we are expected to watch Angry Angry Angry

will come back later after i have cooled down LOL Wink

Edited by citygirl - 05 June 2008 at 12:07pm

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@abi..actually i was waiting for swhetha's anger with all the emoticons after watching the epi..seems she skipped the epi or change channel.... Smile

no update from her today..

second your thought abi i'm the same as you..very very very very angry not at "BT" but jatin shah.. Angry

can someone accept to let kill such a sweet character he portrayed to a horrible killer just for property and a stupid audition he missed.. Dead LOL

the worst i watched the epi and believe me i wanted to go in my pc screen and give a big punch to jatin shah aka raunak. though he looks tooooooooooo dashing in his kurta.... this cant avoid his screen presence and acting/looks..Embarrassed..

but very angry wat he is portraying..negative was ok but now a killer too..Angry

mona sorry dear your illegal hubby was horrible today...he needs a lot of slaps/punch/.. LOL LOL .bahut hi katarnaak hogayaa..beware mona he dont toss a coin to get you out  of his life and be with all his dewanees...WinkLOL.

agrrrrrrrrrrrrr..hating wat they did to this character.. Angry

abi trust "BT" to give you such twist in the story..angry too how a news channel can fake such story... Angry

well was that a cliffhanger..?.i dont think so cos there was none today ..they only zoom it on kas face. acting or really mad..btw the doctor has changed once more not its not the USA one ..its someone else...

ok watching precap it seems brij words will come true..

abi my feeling this will bring the twist in the story not the aaj tak one Angry cos my guess there is a third person involved in this..

this maasi is a mystery.she keeps changing sides sometimes on ra side and sometimes on ro side..

@kuli..without jatin it was maha boring wed epi..today you will hate raunak tossing coin who will die first and in precap pushing kas down a cliff..i did a mistake watching it ... so its better not watch it...

btw "BT" seems to have an affection for cliffs every death or murder happens on a cliff for them.and oh yes the person do survive even after such a fall...

@swhetha..just a curiosity any chance of kggk track here.... Smile

uff now i'm ok..cool and calm..like you abi had to share my frustration..Smile

my wish is not fullfilled Cry would have loved raunak down that cliff..

kissa katham and we had to wait for him in a new show... Smile

at least "BT" can grant us this wish kill raunak and bring jatin in a new show as lead and positive..Smile..

Edited by 3 angels - 05 June 2008 at 7:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top