Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 148

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@khytee

Sweety..akhir aap ki darshan milee aur DMG se waqt nikhala.. Wink

Angry hmmmmm Jalan ho rahi hai... my love...LOL ya we hav on special misson so tough to come but hey I try my best to come here time to time.. don't u feel....Cry Ouch

oh cant forget these days sweety..

yup... "golden days never repeat in d life.. """Smile

we have made so many friends..sharing jokes,had a good laugh on certain scenes,share our analysis,felt bad to see the butchering of our fav character ,getting exasperated with the track but still we are here as the bonding we have cant be broken..cant stay away from the paradise..

ya.. we tried it in d past but failed dhough I m happy dht m failed ...so still d part of dhis P...

haiiiiiiiiiiii "jatin ki jaan'...aap ka famous line "dil garden garden ho gayaa"...oh rite now on cloud nine..dil jho kush kar diyaa aap ne... Embarrassed LOL LOL .... 

aap or app ka.. Dil /jaan/ pata nahi kya hai.. but u know I m so happy whn u guys fight with ur idol.. *A sweet fight * point should be in "quote" ...Wink 

mehwish bhi..jatin ki jaan hein.. Embarrassed

may ... Angry u wait saint I come back to u.....LOL

sweety "shhhhhhhhh"mona out ho gayee hein ..race haar rahee hein... LOL

poor dhee.. TASHAN mein aa gaye.,....LOLWink

better I'' shut my mouth 4 dubba...AngryDeadLOL it's not my cup of tea anymore...Ouch

@May

Don't listen to Sweety...... she's a bit confused, she's forgotten whose side she 's on *nudges Sweety * Evil Smile

oyeeeee.. may ki baccheee... LOL m not in anyone side.. I m just passing d ball 4m one hand to another hand.. after times up I whistling & looking 4 new one..Smile

@abi:- oy sure.. M here just 4 u all ... other wise dhr is nothing left 4 me here.. but I can't 4get any one of u.. so yes.. I m coming time to time.. & 4 dht emoctions.. newayz dhis dubba is going with out emoctions.. so only one  Dead <<< is so appropriate.

@mona:-

ueeeeeeeee.. u gonna dhreaten me.. u b'comz gussa on me.. on raunak style.. hmm.. dhn I come back with Shasha style to u... KILL ME.... WinkLOL

Edited by nightangel - 04 June 2008 at 10:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kuli01

kuli01

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@swetha: i will do it soon Smile

@mona:dont ur other hubbies get upset as u r taking jatins side too much Big smile

or r u running around in every forum fighting for them too LOL. woww how fit u must be. LOL

u must be really tired at the end of each day so how do u look after alllll these hubbies. LOL

qau24

qau24

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@shwetha,khytee,may,abi,sweety,mona

after reading all of ur answers to the questions and posts .. round of applause to all of you ..Clap Clap .. i m really glad that i made the decision of joining in with u all ... my message to all the silent members ... it is just the matter of writing a singe word hi ..hello and believe me the people here are sooo special that ur one word will end up into a sea of words .... Smile .. i knew that there will be no need for me to answer why this place is soo special ... all ur posts gave the answer itself .... Embarrassed .. keep rocking .. Smile

lubna

Edited by qau24 - 04 June 2008 at 12:29pm

kuli01

kuli01

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

1. How we landed up on Raka Paradise.

well i first joined the jatin shah fan club. Then one day our darling MONA told me about raka paradise and told me how much fun she has there. so thats when i thought i should visit and i was impressed. Smile

2. Were we silent members for a while or decided to post straightaway.
yes i was a silent member for quite a while as i am a shy person and dont talk alot. LOL

3. What is so special about this place.

[the thing that is special; about this place is that all u guys r so friendly and welcoming u all made me feel at home and like ive always been here. thanks guys. Hug Hug

P.S. - Silent members the not so silent ones please do feel free to join us

Edited by kuli01 - 04 June 2008 at 2:56pm

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

@all..feel so good to read all the answers how we all landed on raka.p and today its so a special place for us and as abi said which will never be forgotten. Smile

so lets keep it rocking.. Clap Clap

@sweety...choro choro jalan aur mujhe ... LOL ..hmmm mission good good lage raho..sweety zyadaa phainknaa maat varna woh asmaan mein urnee lagagee..baat samajh mein ayee.. Wink ..

haan pata hein serial mein kuch bhi nahin hein par hum sab hein yahan aap ko aanaa hi parega..DMG or no DMG with a smirk on the face.....oops yeh kuch raunak wala threat lag raha hein.kya asaar chor raha hein yeh don.. LOL LOL ...

@kuli...hey the options are great how to kidnap mona.. Wink ...

well i think we go for plastic surgery ekta style wala.. LOL LOL ..

see we (read mona)like to share not like someone...so woh bhi kush aur hum bhi kush.. Smile

dont ask how she handle all these hubbies ..very badly this is why from day one we saying "sharing" is the word mona but nope....all are like escaping her..new girlfriends , parties etc..still she says all love her and yes she defends jatin the most cos he has the most dewaanees... Embarrassed

ok now for serial..yeah i watch it without jatin.. Ouch

only one thing bugging me is it the "D" night..

kasturi is now tortured by all the ladies in the house including maasi by her strange behaviour..she is the one to stop kaushi from taking kas to chawla house....

anita/devika horrible and so nasty by their comments..

kasturi a like a zinda laash..no reaction..

kaushi dont believe brij and threatened him ifhe continues jail will be his place..

nikhil gets msg from pooja its his last night for decision and it should be in her daughter's favour..

so it seems its the decision night..

the dialogue that is thought provoking is the one of brij..

"kuch bahut buraa honee waala hein...bahut hi katarnaak.."

this "katarnaak" word for sure makes us think of something drastic happenning..

so are we for a death here?..who?..

this serial seems to have reached its exasperation limit.they have ruined it all the day they butchered raunak's character..so now its best he is the one to get killed and for definite this time.. yes its me saying this..tooo much now..

track over and we jatin's fans will be more than happy to watch him in another show..its enough of this negative role now..

gosh really its irritating agree the leading lady should be like superwoman taking all the crap and punch but there is a limit..here instead of getting sympathy as per   the decreatives mindset you want to smack  them for such stupidity thrown at the viewers..

other leading hero poochoo mat of wat he has been reduced too..

hope today its the end of this track or else they will give us their stupid cliffhanger which gives the opposite of wat we watched...

very disappointed both by "BT" and jatin to accept such a killing of his character though he is brilliant ..hope he gets the msg..

Edited by 3 angels - 04 June 2008 at 10:00pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

May1902

May1902

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@Sweety: Oye jhooti kahin ki, Tumhe tho main batati hoonEvil Smile ...... tumne kaha tho tha that u were on my side LOL Khyatee is madam ko kuch samjao yaar khama kham bana banaya khel bigari haiAngry

@all angels: After reading ur replies, I just want to say that I'm glad that I did actually start posting on the paardise cause u all mean so much to me now.......like family indeed Hug Hug   

@Silent member: Remember listen to ur conscious " Post! Post! u know want to" Embarrassed

May

Edited by May1902 - 05 June 2008 at 12:50am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top