Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Have some compassion 2 (Page 5)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

A Forum/Group is good because of the kind of friends you make. 

I just felt that the admin should not have said those things as members already notice this. If one wants to be good then there is no point of comparing or belittling other grps.

I agree with you that a forum/group is good because of the kind of friends one makes & the way you can keep those friends in touch.

About your second point.

Like I said Radha, He is Admin, But he is Human. I know the way he feels or why he reacted that way because I have been an owner of Forum. I know the kind of efforts which goes into to keep the forum going. It is very easy to be a user, but very difficult to be an Admin!! You see how such a small statment which was posted by vijay was hold against him as he was admin, and I said the same thing but you replied so calmly!! When ever he posts something look at him as a user and not as an admin.

Its to understand his plight you need to go through other post where on this forum , many times people have said that this forum is baised, or this forum is just not good enough for armaan fans, or other forum is much better than this!!  Then it is in those times that people loose patience!! Specially after putting so much effort into something.

If somebody works hard, People should appreciate it right!! I am not blaming you but then there others who dont understand this kind of feelings!!

The Soft-drink ad's LOL

Jammy.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

If somebody works hard, People should appreciate it right!! I am not blaming you but then there others who dont understand this kind of feelings!!

Jammy.

Thank god! you agreed my pov for once! i thought we were like hum-tum, cannot agree for once!

That's what i wanted to say. Ppl work hard to make these forums and grps so why should anyone criticise it so badly? I felt really bad when some members said that JP needs india forums to publicise it. And now don't tell me that India forums is so famous and google search and all that...forget the technical points. think more about what is morally correct and what is wrong.

radha :)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Thank god! you agreed my pov for once! i thought we were like hum-tum, cannot agree for once!

WOW!! Hum-Tum!! Wink That would be very romantic!!

So what do you say should I agree with you now??Big smile

jammy.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

WOW!! Hum-Tum!! Wink That would be very romantic!!

So what do you say should I agree with you now??Big smile

jammy.

Meri sangati ka asar??LOLLOLLOL

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 5:51am | IP Logged
There is a Spongebob Squarepants movie out in the UK in Feb (which means it must be out earlier in the states - lucky guys.  I LOVE SQUIDWARD!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

This issue is pretty old (May 2004) and everything has been settled between both sites.

Deadly DOES do the updates on India-Forums, Minnie. Jassi Pretty is another group which has its own updates.

Also, as Vijay mentioned, ppl are free to choose whichever site they want to visit for updates, etc. There is always more than one option.

I am sorry, i found this msgs quite disturbing and thought of posting... wrong decision! Pls don't misunderstand me...

Thats cool, Radha. Its over and done with. You may find some really old messages where people have said things to each other in the heat of the moment, but most of these issues have been settled long back. So plz dont feel worried.Smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I'm kind of lost guys.What'sthe fight all about" ? I got a personal messaga from Radha asking me to visit Jassi pretty.By the way,I always thought Jassi updates were by deadly? Confused I'm highly confused!!!!!

Hi Minnie, dont get me wrong. I am not forcing you to join Jassi pretty. You wanted to know about Betty la fea. I just said that you can get the summary from jassi pretty site and gave you the link. and i did say that Betty la fea is great.

By the way, Jassi updats are by deadly. i was just going through some old posts to know how the forum started and came across this msg. Trust me, i did not know about the BIG fight. I apologise to the moderators.

radha

Hey Radha,not for one moment I thought you were forcing me to join anything.I'm sorry if I gave that impression.I just wanted to know what's this all about.I had no idea JP is the yahoo group.I'm already a member there but I like this forum much better because it's more personal without being intruding or offensive,like sony site.I also find it highly organised & also I can jump to other  serial discussions as well as updates without any problem.

And I welcome you here.Armaan fans are sorely needed!!!!!!!!! 

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Yes, armaan fans ARE needed!!! Most of my friends are armaan fans but don't know why here are'nt.

ARMAAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Go to top