Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Have some compassion 2 (Page 4)

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by radha_18

I can't believe an administrator is saying that...it is big.. ok. better? Who knows. Jassi_pretty... must be a yahoo group. Sorry for poking my nose but this is a discussion forum...

Well it is definetly better.

And by the way can you tell me what is the diffrence between a Group and a discussion Forum??

Jammy.

Hey sorry to get into this... i am a member of jassi pretty a long time back but i came to know about this discussion forum by google search so i joined this forum. I am not saying that JP is better or this forum is bad i was just shocked when i came across this msg... its a long time back. Just wanted to know how the forum started. Trust me, i did not know the BIG fight. Hey, jammy are u member of JP? How can you say this is better? For me both the forums are good...

and sorry. You misunderstood. I meant that i am poking my nose because this is a discussion forum and i wanted to say something because i found the posts very disturbing. it has nothing to do with other sites.

Edited by radha_18 - 16 October 2004 at 11:10pm

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I'm kind of lost guys.What'sthe fight all about" ? I got a personal messaga from Radha asking me to visit Jassi pretty.By the way,I always thought Jassi updates were by deadly? Confused I'm highly confused!!!!!

Hi Minnie, dont get me wrong. I am not forcing you to join Jassi pretty. You wanted to know about Betty la fea. I just said that you can get the summary from jassi pretty site and gave you the link. and i did say that Betty la fea is great.

By the way, Jassi updats are by deadly. i was just going through some old posts to know how the forum started and came across this msg. Trust me, i did not know about the BIG fight. I apologise to the moderators.

radha

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

This issue is pretty old (May 2004) and everything has been settled between both sites.

Deadly DOES do the updates on India-Forums, Minnie. Jassi Pretty is another group which has its own updates.

Also, as Vijay mentioned, ppl are free to choose whichever site they want to visit for updates, etc. There is always more than one option.

I am sorry, i found this msgs quite disturbing and thought of posting... wrong decision! Pls don't misunderstand me...

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 12:32am | IP Logged
its okaii radha Smile
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:54am | IP Logged

thank you very much! Oh god! i thought i had caused world war 3. sorry

radha Tongue

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Hey sorry to get into this... i am a member of jassi pretty a long time back but i came to know about this discussion forum by google search so i joined this forum. I am not saying that JP is better or this forum is bad i was just shocked when i came across this msg... its a long time back. Just wanted to know how the forum started. Trust me, i did not know the BIG fight. Hey, jammy are u member of JP? How can you say this is better? For me both the forums are good...

and sorry. You misunderstood. I meant that i am poking my nose because this is a discussion forum and i wanted to say something because i found the posts very disturbing. it has nothing to do with other sites.

First of All Radha, No need to be sorry for no Offence was taken.

I am JP member but a silent one. To tell you that I came to know about JP from this forum.

There are  things which are better here.

Like It is much more organised (Notice the diffrent section's to discuss diffrent topics regarding Jassi!!) Preview, Update, General etc

This Forum is  popular for discussion of Jassi even though it is a multi serial forum!!

This forum's website(i.e Bhatter's Website) comes on Search engine even if you just put 'Jassi' as your search criteria!!

Check this out http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=Jassi&btnG=Go ogle+Search&meta

The Yahoo group doesnt have options for Emoticon's( from web based posting) . This forum does.

Then the Avtaars, Where people like to show thier Purab and Armaan Avtaar's. Yahoo Group doesnt have that.

The birthday calendar!!

The group puts the photo's as attachment which can be recived as attachment in emails. an online visitor cannot view them!! (I know these are short comings of Yahoo group itself but then thats what makes this forum a lil better then groups!!)

And the list goes on.

The good thing about group is that it gives free space for files like video clips!! But then lets just not forget that Buying Space on net is a costly thing!!

Please its not like that I am here to belittle JP, Its just that you asked the question and I replied with things that came to mind. So After working so hard , and after having so many points which are better than the group. I guess Bhatter is right to say that this is a better and a user-friendly forum. So what if he is an Admin. He is also a member and he knows that he has work hard to make this a better forum!!

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 3:05am | IP Logged

thank you very much! Oh god! i thought i had caused world war 3. sorry

radha Tongue

No need to worry Radha.

Yikes if this was world war 3 then I must have gone through World war 4 last night.LOL

Jammy.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 3:18am | IP Logged

A Forum/Group is good because of the kind of friends you make. Your  point of view is technically correct.

I just felt that the admin should not have said those things as members already notice this. If one wants to be good then there is no point of comparing or belittling other grps.

I don't know why, but this reminds of the cocacola and pepsi ads! (Don't even ask me why!)

My sincere apologies to Mr. Bhatter... i hope he doesnt mind.

Go to top