India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Have some compassion 2 (Page 2)

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
thank you anonymous for showing some maturity and ending it from your side.  i guess the others in ur forum need to learn from u how to talk with respect and use some respect and dignity in their lives.  and i agree...we have wasted too much time on discussing something which should've just stopped without discussion.  if your other members  (they know who they are) had aaraam se listened to us not to copy the updates from now on then we all would've utilized our time much better and more wisely. 

armaanluver Newbie
armaanluver
armaanluver

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ok everyone...we all have had a bad attitude problem..so lets try to solve it!! ok..please stop copying the updates..meaning please aish stop taking the updates from whatever site and erasing the comments meaning "editing" it and posting it making it ur work. then we will all leave this group and never talk to u guys again..deal? And thanks anonymous for being so calm about it..so guys..please! and we are very sorry on our behalf for acting this way...what do u say aishwarya?
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 17 May 2004 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

i would suggest... all the yahoo group members join this group for the following reasons:

1. this is bigger and better compared to Jassi_Pretty.
2. Easy to find on search engines
3. No membership required to read updates
4. You can even search posts

Cheers,

Vijay

armaanluver Newbie
armaanluver
armaanluver

Posted: 18 May 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Oh god whats ur problem? u think ur group is so great? Its so damn hard to find messeges!
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 18 May 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

HI Armaanluver, what is ur problem if Vijay promotes his own site at his own site. He does not misuse other sites to promote his site. He has done this...because Doc whatever, inspite of everyone staying out of each other's hair last couple days, had the audacity to post messages promoting another site as recent as yesterday. She/he did this while all others from your site moved out of here (couple of you apologized too) and things settled....so why continue??? Why???

You say it is over, yet we have people who have no work coming here, and trying to disrupt this site, by posting messages promoting other sites. You call them 'nice'. let me tell you 'nice' is a relative word and I do not even want to go there. I do not care whether one is personally nice or not...but they 'HAVE' to be nice when they visit someone else's home. That is called manners. If they are not, they are not invited. Let me ask you one question, has anyone from India Forum come to your site and said anything ugly??? Have I gone there???

Last, let her know, I am not loosing anything because of her silly antics (of posting messages promoting other site) but these action of hers definitely shows, how much this is affecting her...how much I am affecting her!!!

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 18 May 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Ashwirya,

I feel its ok for us if they want to promote their website as this gives our site visitors more options and links on Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin at one place and this is what we are trying to do. And let the site visitors decide which site updates are better.

Cheers,
Vijay

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 18 May 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

cool...

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

i would suggest... all the yahoo group members join this group for the following reasons:

1. this is bigger and better compared to Jassi_Pretty.
2. Easy to find on search engines
3. No membership required to read updates
4. You can even search posts

Cheers,

Vijay

I can't believe an administrator is saying that...it is big.. ok. better? Who knows. Jassi_pretty... must be a yahoo group. Sorry for poking my nose but this is a discussion forum...

Go to top