Kya Dill Mein Hai

Few thoughts on the next episode!

rohini19 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Needless to say last saturday's episode was awesome. Ekta always does this, ends the week on an exciting note so that all of us are on the edge of our seats biting our nails. Next friday I want to see how Rahul responds to the engagement. Does he say he loves Kk and discloses the entire Rahul -Naina land plan in front of his entire family or goes ahead with the engagement keeping quite.
Also I think Ms Kk will now start pretending to show emotions towards Aman and will ask him to pretend that he loves her ( not knowing that he actually does) to make Rahul go back to Naina. Pyar ka balidan degi. 😭 And then Rahul will be forced onto Naina and probably the marriage if he does not divulge his love for KK in front of his family. Phir exactly before the marriage bhanda phootega... Bechara Aman doosri baar kawara reh jayega !! What say guys???
Also where did Devi disappear? Do you think on her way to the engagement she might pass through Kk's building and see Rahul there? 😕 I think my imagination is now just running wild 😃
As usual I would love to hear your opinion guys !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ojii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mujhe ye baat samajh mein nahi aa rahi ke devi ne kakoon ko kisi aur ke paas kyun de diya aur kya naina ke papa ko yeh baat pata hai ki unhe ek beti thi jise unhone kisi aur ko de diya 😕
Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohini I totally agree, u just wrote wht i was thinking aswell hehe, well seems as if u have predicted the whole drama, needless to predict anu further, good job. Im sure we are not the only one who thinks a like whn it comes to predict ektas seriels 😛
priyankat thumbnail
Nahi re!! Rahul wont be forced into marriage..he will play the same game that KK did to get him...

Pehle to woh divorce paper sign nahi karega...then he'll tell Naina that he doesnt love her anymore and then rest 20 episodes will go into Rahul winning the love of KK...he will claim that he is her hubby and will stay in her apartment..wow yaar its too good to imagine Rahul making tea and breakfast for KK..

My imagination knows no bounds..hehe :-)
😃
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I seriously lost interest in this serial now. I mean logic ka koi naam ya nishan bhi nahi hai. First of all there is no story at all but if it was told logically that would have been good. And last but not least I am waiting for Rahul to admit his marriage to KK. I mean yeh to hadd hai he doesn't say anything even when people criticize her, call her characterless and hate her. And in the last episode he says not to go Uhh? 😕 😕 😕 . I really liked KK's reply - 'What do you want me to do, stay here and fight a battle which I will lose even if I win. Stay here to hear insults of your family and get hurt. No my life is much bigger than fighting with you.' WOW Taliyaa 👏 . At last a sensible dialogue from KK after eons of 'Kyun Anuraag, Kyu kiya tumne aisa'. 😉
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Rahul is going to reach in time for the engagement... he mght come back home the nxt day aftr makin sure that kakoon is alrit or aftr rescuing her and proposing to her... confessing to her that he has started luvin her... naina and whole family will b very upset with rahul and rahul mght cook some story up instead of telling them the truth abt wr he waz previous nit... and the whole punj family and naina mght c him standing in front of the apt or mght see him rescuing kakoon nxt day on TV.. or dey mght see it on the same day aftr the engagement party is dismissed... naina will go crazy and rahul will admit to naina dat kakoon is very important for him now... may b much more dan his life... and the episode of saturday mght end with d shocked face of naina...
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
srk_kadz I totally agree with you. Aapne to dil ki baat keh di.
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
srk_kads i also agree with u
rohini19 thumbnail
at srk_kdz 👏 👏 👏
Awesome prediction. I am pretty positive thats how it will turn out. Good going !!
Priana thumbnail
are nahin yaar mujhe lagta hai ki story ke end mein rahul ko afsos ke saath akela rahena chahye or kk ko aman ke paas chala jaana chahye aur aman ko kk se shadi kar leni chahye. 😳