Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nish1

My dear Blue tooth #2 (Anju) LOL yes I do understand that it was so hard for u to find this post Wink LOL btw how many glasses did u put on to make this post visible to u LOL just joking. Wink

Ouch....main sirf maaf karongi kyunki tumhara b-day kal hai...warna...Evil Smile...LOL

Originally posted by nish1

Thank u so much and yeah like I said before no wishes in advance Big smile so Don't be late on the original day Wink  and blue tooth 2 u are so nice too , I really enjoy  chatting with u come on remember we are so similar LOL that's why I am blue tooth and u are blue tooth #2

glad to know you're finally out of denial...WinkLOLClap  Have a good one tomorrow!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy b-day nish di (nish1) (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nish1

nish1

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks all of u so much in advance..But come on u guys don't know that this nisha is so emotional fool so please she can cry so easily Cry .

Seriously ur early wishes has really touch my heart Cry My b'day is tomorrow but u guys been wishing me from last week through emails and here Cry Seriously u guys are making me cry..

Jasleen my hottie I really loved ur card and I love u so much too and when I find my prince charming I will let u know and u can get him really bad if he doesn't treat me right ok LOL.

Hey priya sure u can call me anything u like and I don't mind that..

By the way I want to thanks Vijay too bez he made IF and bez of him I am getting so many wishes this year on Birthday.. Thanks vijay

I love u all so much now please don't make me cry more bez u know with that I don't need help Big smile

Once again thank u all so much

Nisha

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
btw happy bday nisha i dun no ya but hapy bday Big smile Hug Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top