Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 26 September 2005 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hapyy birthday!!! I don't know you but that doesn't matter! May Allah fulfill all of your desires!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy b-day nish di (nish1) (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutelovelygirl

IF-Dazzler

cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 26 September 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Haappy Birthday in advance
May God bless u today n always
Have a nice day

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 26 September 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
nish..happy bday...long time since we chatted on msn...kyaa huaa aaj kal dikhaai nahin de rahi ho

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
yay, i finally found this message again...i somehow lost it...never mind...Nisha gets what i mean...Wink

Happy Birthday Bluetooth! LOLWinkHug  You are a really funny, sweet, and caring person and I'm glad that we are friends!  We just became friends recently, but I definitely consider you to be one of my closest friends.

Hope your b-day is wonderful and that you enjoy yourself!! 

God Bless...

Love,

Anju (AKA Bluetooth # 2...LOL)

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Nishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Happy Birthday darling Hug Hug I know you are mad at me right now, but i am sooo sorry yaar. I didn't want to talk to anyone at that time. and i know u cant stay mad at me for longer cause u love me remember LOL

so happy birthday to my favorite bhabhi ( u r getting close in my list to my real one Wink Wink Wink ), oh btw me still on the look out to find a bhaiya for you.

Hope you have a blast on your birthday and the year ahead. May all your dreams come true and i hope u get married to sujal bhaiya one day Wink Wink Wink and i hope u r no longer mad at me.

love u looooooooooooots,

-sai

nish1

nish1

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Everyone for wishing me in advance but U know I don't accept early wishes so this is not going to be count LOL LOL Wink

Lashy I know long time and no chat with u, but lashy my college and my work are keep me so busy that I don't get time to chat on msn Unhappy

My dear Blue tooth #2 (Anju) LOL yes I do understand that it was so hard for u to find this post Wink LOL btw how many glasses did u put on to make this post visible to u LOL just joking. Thank u so much and yeah like I said before no wishes in advance Big smile so Don't be late on the original day Wink  and blue tooth 2 u are so nice too , I really enjoy  chatting with u come on remember we are so similar LOL that's why I am blue tooth and u are blue tooth #2 Wink

Now uu Sai Angry U call me ur bhabhi and when u are upset u don't like to talk to ur bhabhi or u don't even reply to her. Do u know I got so upset after that? Come on u don't want b'day girl to be upset right. Angry Btw ur bhabhi (nisha) is chaning now from her b'day so no more nice bhabhi. So rightnow she is upset with u for not talking to her when u were upset Unhappy so u need to make up with her. And u better find her Sujal Embarrassed Wink LOL That's the b'day gift I want from u. Did u get it now? or need to explain more?

Just joking with all of ya. Thanks. Ur wishes really meant a lot to me Cry ok now don't make b'day girl so much emotional bez u know what she can start crying so easily LOL

Take care

Nisha ( and for anju blue tooth) LOL

Edited by nish1 - 30 September 2005 at 8:49pm

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

...well Nisha di' u just said u dont accept early wishes, but anyways...here's wishing you a happy b-day in advance (dont worry, i'll remember to wish u ON YOUR B-DAY)...anyways hope u have lots of fun!  Well just wanted to say thanks, for being so considerate all the time, I know I can trust you.Smile

Luv,

Megh.

Hug

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Happppppppppppy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Niiiiiiiiiiiish!

Since everyyyyyyyyyone left you a biiiiiiiig message, I want to leave you one too!!!!! lol...I dont know you that well but since Sai di is your sister-in-law..maybe I can be something too eh? Now who, could I be? hmm...you tell me! What about a looooooooong lostttttttt sister of yours...lol...i dunt know...maybe....hmm....Im still thinking! you tell me..I want to get involved in this familyWinkLOL....unless you dont want me tooOuchEmbarrassedlol..its okay...lol im just teasing..(and trying to make this a lloooonnnnngggg message like the others have..long enough? lol..anyways..I hope you have a BLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSST on your BIRTHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAY! And dont forgot that my birthday is in 8 DAYS! so dont forget to leave me a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG and BBBIGGGGGGGGGGG message as well GOT IT! lolBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top