Fan Fictions

khel khel mein...Part 3 on pg 5~~~~~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

sweetchick786

Goldie

sweetchick786

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
wow wat an awesome way to start the fan fic!!!! it was amazing!! its a nice change for once that angad is from the middle class family while kripa is the president and incharge of such a big company!! hmmm i think that the reason kripa asked angad to marry her is cuz her rents were probably naggin at her asking her to get married and since she doesnt really want to shes asking angad to marry her n fake it for a while!! lolz im probably soo wrong haha!! n*e wayz loved the part continue soon! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khel khel mein...Part 3 on pg 5~~~~~ (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mai4eva

Groupbie

Mai4eva

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hey!
awesome concept and great begining...
hoping for more exciting twists and turns!

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Amazing part.. Clap Angad attending interview for the post of CEO n Kripa proposing him for marriage..man the concept seems to b really interesting...Plzz continue... Smile

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
elo...wonderful part plz cont soon Clap Clap Clap

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
wow is the only word coming to my mind when i read this part
angad khanna has lots of confidence & Kripa has lost her brains when she decided to marry a guy within 20 mins of her meeting...
wonder what's stored ahead for them????
continue soon

Love''sAngel

Goldie

Love''sAngel

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
OK I SINCERLY THINK THE GIRL IS 1 HECK OF A CRAZY WOMaN...
i mena which lady in her proper sences would ask a guy to marry in after meeting him for abt 20 mins
wonder what's going on?
continue soon

desiigirl19

Goldie

desiigirl19

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Angad didnt answer. He just stood there still trying to understand what Kripa wanted from him. He had met her only a few hours ago and she wanted him to marry her? Obviously, there was a huge game behind this. "What do you want from me?" Angad looked at her, knowing there had to be something.

Kripa smirked. "Great. You're smart enough to know that I have something up my sleeve." She turned around and walked towards her chair and then sat down. "Sit down Angad." Angad? He thought again. What happened to Mr. Angad Khanna? He walked towards her and sat down, still staring at her intensely. "So what is it?"

Still smiling, Kripa spoke again. "Its just a business deal Angad. I'm not interested in you at all except I think youre just the guy I've been searching for to take care of something very important."

"And that is....?" Angad sat there looking for his answer. Kripa, finally giving up, leaned back in her chair. "When my father died, he left his empire to both his daughters. Me and my step sister Esha. But there was one more thing my dad did before he died. According to his will, the daughter that got married first would get 20 more percent of the Empire. I dont know what his logic was behind this but thats what he chose to put in his will."

"So you want to marry me so that you can get that extra 20% and become the owner of Enigma?" Kripa smirked at Angad's direct question. "Smart! Very smart!" She got up to fix a mess in her cabin. "Theres more to the lives of the Rich and Famous than you think Mr. Sharma. Not everything is as straight forward as it seems to you middle class people." To this Angad smiled himself. "Then why should I trust you...Miss Sharma?" Kripa turned and looked him straight in the eye. "Never trust me Angad. You dont know me."

"So what is it now? We get married. And then what?" Angad questioned her.

"Don't worry about it Angad. This is just the beginning. There is so much more to my plans that you'll have to agree that Kripa Sharma is and will always me. The only deserving heiress to Enigma Incorporated and the Sharma Empire. Just go along with what I say. Its the best for both of us." Angad looked at Kripa, amazed. Arjun was so wrong about her. Boring? Please. She was more interesting than he thought. A mystery that he was going to solve. And being who he was, he would solve it. Another challange.

Kripa drove her brand new Audi through the gates of the Sharma Mansion. For a change, she was driving instead of her driver. She always loved to drive but never had the chance to. After all, no one in her family drove because it was too below their status. Thats why they had drivers. But once in a while, Kripa liked to break that rule and make herself happy by going on a long drive at night. But sometimes she wished she could share that long drive with someone special. Someone she could love and care for, someone that would love her back. Care for her too. But she wasnt that lucky.

After parking her car in the huge garage that housed over fifty luxury cars, she walked herself to the front door of the house. "Kripa.." She stopped when she heard a voice call her and rolled her eyes. Then with a smile on her face she turned around. "Esha! Whats up?" Her sister walked upto her and gave her a hug. "Kuch nahi. I didnt see you around after what happened last week so I was just getting worried about you. After all you are my older sister." Kripa nodded with a smile and patted Esha's shoulder. "Dont worry Esha. I am older and thats why I'm also more mature than you think. Papa's will has no effect on me. I dont care about the empire as much as I care about my Esha. As long as youre happy it doesnt matter who owns Enigma. Now dont worry about anything bacha. youre getting married in a few months. Forget this nonsense. Just enjoy." Esha smiled and hugged her sister again, then walked away.

Kripa rolled her eyes again and went to her room. Throwing her scarf on the couch, she fell on her bed and closed her eyes. She almost fell asleep but woke up when her phone rang. Startled, she picked up her phone. "Hello?"

"Kripa, this is Angad."

"Angad? What do you need?"

"Need? Hah! I dont need anything Ms. Sharma. On the contrary..I think you need me more"

"Um. You have a reason for calling me so late?"

"Youre the one that called me late. 10 pm remember?"

"Youu are so impossible. If you dont tell me why you've called me in the next 5 seconds I'm hanging up. 1 2 3 4.."

"Okay fine. Listen up. I know I'm supposed to show up at 11am tomorrow. But I might be a little late. My mom needs me to drop her off somewhere. So how does 12 sound?"

"12 sounds great. Actually...ask your mom to give you the money coz I aint doin that if you show up any later than 11am. Got it?"

"Uff! Attitudeeee. Not good Ms. Sharma. Not good. Especially when everything clearly is in my hands tomorrow."

"11:30Am Angad. No later than that. Good night." Kripa turned her cell phone off and threw it on the couch next to her bed and then took a deep breath. She could clearly see the future in front of her. Esha getting married and then inheritting all of Sharma Empire. The same empire that she had given the past five years of her life too.

At the age of 18 when her father had died, Kripa sharma had to give up everything and take over the family business. Esha, only 16 at the time, was barely a threat. But life changed all of a sudden for both Kripa and Esha. Kripa had rejected all marriage proposals in the past 3 years but Esha was different. Not only had she found herself a guy, she even made sure she got engaged to the love of her life. A week later, the family was told about Surya Sharma's will. The daughter who got married first would get 70% of the Empire, while the other got 30%. After giving all of her young life to the business, Kripa couldnt bear the shock.

Still thinking, Kripa got off her bed and sat down in front of her laptop to check her email. Going through the long list of official emails, she finally came across an email that she had saved for years. "Kripa I need to talk to you. Come see me by the Church bell at 11. See you there"

Kripa exhaled and leaned back on her chair, closing her eyes. Memories, she thought. Memories that would never leave her. Yet her ambition had distracted her so far. Suddenly the thought of Angad came to her mind and whatever the both of them had planned for tomorrow. She signed and then got up to go take a shower. It was going to be a long night of waiting for tomorrow.

"Esha!! Eshaaa hurry up beta. Tonights your party and you havent.." The bell rang and Mrs. Sangeeta Sharma took a deep breath. Tonight was her daughters engagement party and she had so much to do. "Oh God, its already 11:30. Esha!!" She yelled again as she walked towards the door.

She opened the door and then stood there, suprised at the man standing in front of her. "oh. hi. Can I help you?" She gave him a friendly smile.

"Yeah...Is Kripa here?" Angad smiled back at his "mother-in-law to be".

"Kripa? Yeah she's upstairs in her room. Um come in please." Angad followed her into the living room and then looked around. Gorgeous, he thought to himself. Sharma Mansion. It was as beautiful on in the inside as it was on the outside.

"Please sit down, I'll ask someone to go call Kripa. Would you like anything? Tea, Coffee..."

"Uh no thanks Aunty. I'll just go get Kripa myself. Where's her room?"

"Uhhh...upstairs third door to the right."

"Thanks aunty" Angad walked upstairs without looking back and Sangeeta stood there watching this young boy walk into her house and then walk himself to her daughter's bedroom. When Angad disappeared at the top of the stairs, Sangeeta suddenly realized that there was something odd with this picture and quickly walked up the stairs to go to Kripa's room.

Kripa stood in front of the mirror fixing her earring when she saw Angad walk into the room through the door located exactly opposite the mirror. Kripa turned around and smiled at him. Smiling back, Angad quickly walked to Kripa and took her in his arms. "Kripaaa I missed you sooo muchh!" Hugging her tightly, he picked her up and then let her down on the ground again.

"Angad." Kripa smiled and held his face in her hands and then carassed it. "Kyon chale gaye the tum mujhe yaha akela chod kar. I thought I was gonna die without you. THank Goddd your back. Promise me you wont go anywhere again."

"I promise baba. You think I wanted to leave? If I didnt have any work then I woudnt have gone and you know that." He kissed her forehead and draped his hands around her waist. "I know, I know.."

"Uhh Hey!" Kripa and Angad let go of each other and stood there, shocked and embarrased. "Mom. Hi. Umm..." Kripa moved away from Angad and towards her mom, still scared and almost shivering. "Mom aiye na. woh hum. we were just talking about..."

"Yeah, I saw." She moved towards Angad and held her hand forward. "Hi. I'm Sangeeta Sharma. We met downstairs but not quite."

"yeah." Angad shook hands with Sangeeta and then stood there, awkwardly. "I'm Angad. Angad Khanna."

"Angad..?" Sangeeta looked at Kripa ,confused. "Uh yeah.." Kripa joined in. "Mom, this is Angad. My...umm...my friend."

"Friend?" Sangeeta raised her eyebrow and then looked at both Kripa and Angad.

"Yeah mom. Justt a good friend." Kripa gave her mom a nervous smile.

"Oh...okay. Well its nice to meet you Angad. I'm happy that Kripa has a friend like you. I hope youre staying for my daughter Esha's engagement party?"

"Uh...." Angad didnt know what to say but Kripa interrupted. "Ofcourse he's staying mom. I invited him already. I didnt know if I could just give out invitations. Its not my engagement after all but...Angad's a really great friend and..I hope its okay with Esha mom. If I invited him without permission..."

"Oh come on Kripa!! Ofcourse its alright. Angad, youre welcome to stay here today. I hope youre family would be okay with that."

"Oh yeah ofcourse. Its all good."

"Great. Now lunch will be served in an hour. Be there!" Sangeeta said with a commanding yet friendly voice and then left. Angad and Kripa stood there for a good 2 minutes after she was gone until they turned to look at each other.

"Phew!" Kripa signed and fell on her bed smiling. "Thank God. Plan # 1 successful. Just a million more to go." Angad smirked and sat own next to her. "Chyea! I must say youre a good actor Kripa. looks like youre an experienced liar huh?"

"Hey! Shut up. Youre not less of a liar anyway. Besides who isnt a liar?"

"Damn. Even Sangeeta?" Kripa suddenly got up and grabbed Angad's collar. "Eyy! Dont even say. a word. against my mom. Got it?" Angad looked at her calmly, still smiling. He looked at her hand on his collar. "Wow. Youre one fiesty girl Ms. Sharma. Whered this come from huh? Your mom? Wait..that cant be. Shes not your mom!"

Whoa!! Kripa thought. She suddenly pushed him away and then after looking at him for a few moments, he slapped him as hard as she could. He stood there holding his hand on his face. Disgusted, Kripa walked out of the room.

Angad felt really guilty for what he had said, he was just trying to be funny but it wasnt right. He had to apologize to Kripa and he'd do it tonight, at the party. He had decided.

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
...great part...hmmm so dis marriage is a dealll....ent dt a bit selfish of kripa... getting married jus to inherit the extra20%
cont soon Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top