Fan Fictions

khel khel mein...Part 3 on pg 5~~~~~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Love''sAngel

Goldie

Love''sAngel

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
this fick will b fun...
waitng 4 the 1st part
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khel khel mein...Part 3 on pg 5~~~~~ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desiigirl19

Goldie

desiigirl19

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
~Chapter 1~

T
oday's the day, Angad Khanna thought as he sat in the waiting room of Enigma Incorporated. This was his third interview in the past month and well, the last two hadn't gone so well. Today was the day he would prove to his friends and peers that he wasn't just another middle class boy who would stick to a regular 9-5 job and settle for something below his potential. He wasnt just another boy. He was Angad Khanna. A young man with big dreams. After he turned 24 last month, he had promised his mother that by the end of the year he would make it big somewhere. His mother, a very simple woman, had told him that to her success was only attained from remaining loyal to their values and morals. But Angad was different. No he wasnt a bad person. He was loyal to his friends and family. He was just a very ambitious man and today, he was going to try his luck one more time. This time, he was lucky enough to win a chance to get an interview for Enigma Inc. One of the biggest companies in the world. And he knew he could make it this time. What was the reason behind this extreme confidence? Only he knew.

"Angad...Khanna?" The receptionist called. He broke out of his trance and nodded his head. Here it goes, he told himself. It was time to try his luck. He made his way towards the room and read the sign on the door. President, he read. "May I come in?," he knocked on the door.

"Yeah, come on in!", he heard the voice. It was so stern and cold. He opened the door and gracefully headed towards the President of the Company. He held his hand forward and spoke. "Angad. Angad Khanna!" Her hand leaped forward to meet his. "Kripa Sharma, President. Enigna Incorporated." Angad gave her a smile but she just looked at him. What a snob!, he said to himself. "Have a seat Mr. Khanna." Angad confidently sat down, not discouraged. "How are you today Mr. Khanna?"

"Uh..you can call me Angad."

Kripa raised an eyebrow and looked at him, studying his behavior. "Lets keep this professional...Mr. Khanna." Kripa nodded her head sarcastically and then proceeded with the interview.

"Looking at your lack of experience I'm assuming that you're applying for the Managers post..."

"No. I'm applying for the C.E.O's post." Angad interruped Kripa Sharma. She looked up at him with a smirk. "The C.E.O? Of Enigma?" Angad nodded confidently. "Yes. Ma'am!" Kripa looked down, the smile still on her face. Overconfident much? She thought to herself. A good twenty minutes after questioning Angad, she took her glasses off and looked at him. "Okay Mr. Khanna. After evaluating your credentials and discussing further with the board members, my secretary will get back to you." Angad got up to leave. "Thank you Ms. Sharma." After shaking her hand again, he walked out of the room, still trying to keep his calm. As soon as he got out and the door closed behind him, he started freaking out. With his nail between his teeth, he walked out of the huge building in the middle of the Corporate World in Mumbai, India.

"Arjun! Arjunnn" Angad yelled as he entered his friend's house. Arjun Nanda was Angad's one and only best friend for life. Both of them had grow up together. Despite Arjun's high status in society, he was a modest boy still bursting with attitude.

"Yo! Wassup bro!" Angad and Arjun exchanged their regular handshakes and then sat down on the recliner sofas. "Didnt you have an interview today dude?" Arjun asked as he passed a bottle of beer to Angad. "How was it."

"It was fine...Acha ek baat bata Arjun. What do you know about Kripa?"

"Kripa? Kripa who?"

"Kripa. Kripa Sharma. President of Enigma Incorporated?" Arjun laughed out loud immediately. "Dude all I can say is. BORING!!!" Angad laughed along. "Why do you say that?"

"Ok first thing. The only parties I've seen her at is one of those boring business parties my parents force me to go to. Yo she doesnt even know what "having fun" is haha. But why you asking dude? Tumhe kaha se mil gayi...Kripa Sharma?"

"Umm guess where my interview was?"

"Enigma" Angad nodded with a smile. "No way dude. why the hell would you wanna join that company. Havent you heard? She's the worst boss in the world man. Its nothin but hell."

"Well I aint gonna be no manager in her company. I've applied for the position of C.E.O." As soon as Angad finished his sentence, Arjun almost spit out the beer in his mouth. "Whoaa buddy. Hold up. You applied for Chief Executive Officer in Enigma Incorporated?"

"Yeap!" Angad nodded with confidence but Arjun still couldnt swallow the notion. "You think you can cut through to the Board of Directors? Dude everyone knows...the Board of Directors of Enigma is all family. The only way you can get on it Mr. Angad Khanna..is if you marry Ms. Kripa Sharma. And that aint happenin bro!" Arjun laughed again and then left to get himself another beer.

"Marry Kripa Sharma? Yeh right.." Angad smirked. From what he saw today, he would never marry Kripa Sharma. Never.

"Angad! Beta khana laga diya hai. Come downstairs!" Angad's mother yelled. Angad signed off the internet and started to walk out of his room when his cell phone rang blasting the T-pain's song "Low". Angad looked at the number and didnt recognize it. "Hello???"

"Mr. Angad Khanna? I'm a representative of Enigma Inc. I just want you to know that Ms. Sharma would like to see you tonight at 10 pm at the main office. Please don't be late. Goodbye." Before Angad could speak, the person hung up. Not knowing what to think, he decided he was going to go meet her. What was he going to lose anyway?

Angad took the elevator to the 65th floor and looked around to find anyone. But it was late at night and obviously no one was in the office. He made his way to Kripa Sharma's office and knocked on the door again. Mad shady, he thought. He opened the door when no one answered he opened the door but suddenly heard his name. "Mr. Khanna." Shocked, he turned back around and saw Kripa standing behind him. "Sorry I'm late. I was caught up with a phone call. Shall we?" She point towards her office and he nodded and then followed her in.

"Sooo....is there a reason why I'm sitting in your office at 10pm?" Angad tried to be funny with Kripa but she just rolled her eyes. "Mr. Khanna when you applied for a job here, you told me you want to be teh C E O of Enigma. Am I right?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Do you know how much CEO's make?"

"Umm..no. About..."

"5 crores a year at Enigma Inc." Kripa interrupted him. "But I'm going to pay you double that. 10 crores Mr. Khanna. What say?" Angad couldnt believe his ears. Arjun had guaranteed him that he would never get the job and here Kripa Sharma was offering him double the money? What was up with that?

"10 crores? You mean to say I got the job? Wooo! Yes. I knew it. Thanks a lot Ms. Sharma. I..."

Kripa interrupted him again. "UH uh...hold on. Before you jump to conclusions let me finish what I had to say. I'll pay you 10 crores. Not for the position of C.E.O. I'll pay you 10 crores...to marry me." Angad looked up at Kripa with shock. HUH?, he thought. Marry Kripa Sharma? Arjun's words rang in his ears. The only way you can get on it Mr. Angad Khanna..is if you marry Ms. Kripa Sharma. And that aint happenin bro!

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww..niceee...it looks so interestingg....really nice conceptt..lol arjun is funnie...woww 10 crores to marry her...i really cant wait for u to continue..this looks very different and playful fanfic...lol...ofcourse he will agree but wats gonna happen after???

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Great part.
I loved how Angad actually went in for a interview as CEO of the company. He really is ambitious.
I know he's gonna agree with all that money, but wonder why Kripa did this.
Continue soon

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
fantastic start
waitin for ur next part

tommygirl

Groupbie

tommygirl

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
wow!
nice part
i just love it
update soon

hdpatel

Groupbie

hdpatel

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wats up wid 10 crore? n
man wats wrong wid kripa Confused
arjun wrods rang in angadz mind ...dat was funny LOL
poor angu ...bechara ladka confuse ho gaya wid kripas deal LOL
thnaks 4 update ...man kripa called him at 10PM Embarrassed ...whaooo
plzz continue soooooon
tc Smile

- HEtu

Edited by hdpatel - 09 June 2008 at 12:49pm

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
a very interesting part. i never thought that kripa would be the one to ask angad to marry her. wonderful part.

~Sana~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top