Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What game?? Yeah...I think it'll be the best....all the awesome jodis...oh wait those games..nm πŸ˜†...Only wish PM were there 😭 ..tina was there 😭 😭
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes priya i called u sweet and sweety u can do some self praise its totally fine πŸ˜‰ ok ok guys who is this crystal? vicky told me to add her in the quote section. now who is she and what quote did she gave related to sanju?
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i love tina aswell so i watched it she looks gorgeous, she was wearing a sari

i have realised i like my favourite celebrities to wear saris.
yeah it was green right?? I miss her...she looked a little moti πŸ˜†...I like them in salwaar kameezz!! πŸ˜ƒ
amz1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

yes priya i called u sweet and sweety u can do some self praise its totally fine πŸ˜‰ ok ok guys who is this crystal? vicky told me to add her in the quote section. now who is she and what quote did she gave related to sanju?

krystelle she used to be the main lead in kahe na kahe , πŸ˜• and then she did a -ve in kdmhπŸ˜•

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what jodi game did starplus showed? and PM bole toh our prem-mukti. ok now what did i miss?
amz1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

yeah it was green right?? I miss her...she looked a little moti πŸ˜†...I like them in salwaar kameezz!! πŸ˜ƒ

nah that was for the spa red carpet, she didnt look moti well i think she looks awesomeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

wait..what about krystle?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
amz1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

what jodi game did starplus showed? and PM bole toh our prem-mukti. ok now what did i miss?

not jodi game i wish yaar, it was a game where old sadasya's and new ones had a jung, i only watched the tina bitsπŸ˜†

^ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..I wish Prem was there!!!! 😭 πŸ˜‰..I wanted Sanji to be there!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳