Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged

today shoorpanakha was very mean , liar and wicked i just hate her

she was  the main reason for everything that happen because of her ram and sita suffer a lot because of her sita ji was kidnaped by ravan because of her the war take place and because of her the entire race of Rakshasas was killed. Shoorpanakha caused this massive destruction and end of her race

i really hate this character because shoorpnakha causes pain to everybody

sitaji suffer through out life

i hate shoorpanakha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shoorpanakha -------very wicked and mean" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i hate surpnakha ,manthara & kaikyeye too !!! for separating our RAM-SITA forever !!!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sita11

i hate surpnakha ,manthara & kaikyeye too !!! for separating our RAM-SITA forever !!!

I hate shoorphnakha and manthra

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

she was  the main reason for everything that happen because of her ram and sita suffer a lot because of her sita ji was kidnaped by ravan because of her the war take place and because of her the entire race of Rakshasas was killed. Shoorpanakha caused this massive destruction and end of her race

i hate shoorpanakha

yes..this was bound to happen..they say a woman's biggest weapon is her tears..and shurpanakha used itOuch..but in a way she was the cause for removal of barabarism from the earth..but i still hate her tooDead.i told u..women were key links in good and bad sense in the ramayana and also the mahabharatha

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camella

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

i hate shoorpanakha

yes..this was bound to happen..they say a woman's biggest weapon is her tears..and shurpanakha used itOuch..but in a way she was the cause for removal of barabarism from the earth..but i still hate her tooDead.i told u..women were key links in good and bad sense in the ramayana and also the mahabharatha

i agree with you women can make somebody life or she can destroy everything

coolpurvi

Goldie

coolpurvi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
There is a saying 'Veenaash kale viparit budhdhi'. Shurpanakha was a liar. Raavan trusted her. But Raavan didnt pay any heed to his wife's advice. Vibhishan was never ever selfish with his advise but Raavan also insulted him. Raavan was egoist.

Edited by coolpurvi - 03 June 2008 at 10:57pm

rupalip

IF-Dazzler

rupalip

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yeah all this happened coz was written in destiny, Ravan was habitual of winning and stopped listening others was his biggest mistake, Though according to valmiki Ramayan , Ravan agreed Marich but later on Surpanakhas situation , he shouted at Marich n forced him to help.
whatever may be the cause , but coz of all these iur Sweetys Ram n sitaji suffered alot.........
they suffered all this for others, just imagine how Ramji ruled for 11000 years without sitaji.

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolpurvi

There is a saying 'Veenaash kale viparit budhdhi'. Shurpanakha was a liar. Raavan trusted her. But Raavan didnt pay any heed to his wife's advice. Vibhishan was never ever selfish with his advise but Raavan also insulted him. Raavan was egoist.

i agree purvi mandodri and vibhishan give right advice but ravan never listen truth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top