Fan Fictions

Because Fate Wills it (V-S-J Maayka) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

bhavs.........i'd rather u write all the parts in flight Wink ......this one rocks!!.......i repeat what i've said b4....u hv amazing capability to delve on details.....i can literally imagine the scenes....awesome job Clap Clap ..continue asap Tongue

If only LOL...thanks, happy you're liking it!! Thank you again for all the help I'm always asking for and that you always give. Hug

Originally posted by HOUSTON2007

wow. bring it on. more and more. you're on a roll again love it

Originally posted by 1love4ever

amazing bahen. more Clap

Apparently "more" is easier said than done with me OuchLOL I can only apologise for being so bad at updating!

Originally posted by smile41

I love "lovely Bua"..make it so she gives it verbally good back to Durga!!!!!!!!!! Clap

I love her too...problem is, I don't understand half the punjabi she uses and therefore, find it even harder to write her Tongue...I'll make her annoy Durga though, don't worry LOL

Originally posted by sexy001

Perfect. come on bring on more. This is going great Clap

Originally posted by toocool4

wow...this is exciting...bring on more Clap

Originally posted by HOUSTON2007

another great ff Clap

Originally posted by sharmak

Finally Bhavs updates and does it well. More please Clap

Thank youuu...fact that you enjoy it makes it ten times more fun and worthwhile to write. Hug

Originally posted by scorpiorule

Awesome. So wishing Soni was with Veer then, so lonely and heartbreakin to think of him alone in that state. Poor Simran. Continue soon bahenClap

She'll be back home soon Smile...Yeah, poor Veer, but like I said, no sympathy from me, because those emotional bits come easiest to write. LOL

Originally posted by DianaD

loving it bhavana Clap

Great! Very glad to hear that. Big smile

Originally posted by star1lives

Superb yaar, but don't leave Veer alone for too long Clap

Err...sorry TongueLOL

To save time and description I just wrote Jeet and Soni's honeymoon suite the same as Veer and Soni's was. Not that it particularly matters to the story.LOL

Edited by bhavana02 - 11 July 2008 at 8:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Because Fate Wills it (V-S-J Maayka) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Five - Soni

Soni woke up that morning to a sound and a feeling that she was so unaccustomed to that she frowned, eyes still closed, and tried to think what it was about that morning that was so different. Then she realised that the sound was that of raindrops pattering insistently against the windows. And the unusually cold feeling was because she had not awoken in Jeet's arms as she usually did. For some reason, she could not feel the warmth of his body sheltering her or hear his steady heartbeat against her ear. She opened her eyes.

A quick glance at the clock told her that the room was unusually dull for this time in the morning. Although the curtains were drawn back, the sky outside was ash grey, casting a dimness over the room for the first time in the week they had been here. Jeet was sitting next to her on the bed, laptop in front of him, cross-legged in a T-shirt and shorts.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Good morning."

Soni loved the way her husband looked at her. Like Veer jeeju, his smile reached all the way to his eyes, but Jeet made her feel as if there was no one and nothing else in the world apart from them and their love.

Not wanting to get up just yet, Soni raised herself onto an elbow and frowned up at him.

"How long have you been awake?" she asked curiously. She was given to awake at the slightest movement or sound and wondered how Jeet had not managed to disturb her, despite the liveliness she was expected from him.

"About an hour," He followed her eyes to the windows and the weather outside. "It was raining when I woke up too. Clearly, somebody doesn't want us to leave the room today. What do you think?" His hand found its way to her free one and his fingers curled round hers.

"I think you should have woken me," she smiled.

"How could I? You were asleep, grinning away like somebody had given you a present. Perhaps…dreaming of me?"

It was half true, and they had not been married long enough for all shyness to dissolve. She snatched her hand away.

"Well, you were there," she admitted reluctantly, and then paused as her dream came back to her. "And so was Mummyji, Daddyji…"

Her voice trailed off. Mentioning the family she had lost still evoked powerful emotion in her, but unlike the emptiness of before, it made Soni realise the family she had found with Jeet. Jeet watched her sympathetically. It was true he never quite knew what to say in these situations, but given enough time, he could make light of it – which he then did.

"And Bhai, and Mamma and bua also graced your dream, I suppose?" He looked at her plaintively. "Soni, why do I never come first with you? Even in your dreams you push me into a side role – so what value do I hold in your life?"

Soni hid a smile.

"You know the answer to that, Jeet."

"But I still want to hear it from you," he pressed.

She shook her head cheerfully, but as he hung his head in mock sorrow, she scrambled up to sit beside him.

"Jeet," She pinched his cheek softly and leaned into his body.

He held her, his cheek against her hair. For a while there was silence as the receding rain finally halted, and the sunlight hesitantly began to invade the room. Soni closed her eyes, taking in his smell, his warmth, letting the light from outside envelop them in their blissful awareness.

"Tell me you love me, Soni."

She shook her head against his chest, mirth rising again. He leant back, so she was forced to meet his eyes, and shook his head at her.

"You are not going to move until you tell me. You behave as if it's such a trial to tell the truth – unless you don't love me?" He raised his eyebrows and Soni observed him through narrowed eyes. His tone was deadly serious, but his eyes sparkled with mischief. She pushed him away and retreated, away from the bed, but he grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going? Soni Khurana, we have to discuss the state of our marriage."

"Jeet –" Not trusting the tone of his voice, she cast her eyes around the room. The pillows were unhelpfully out of reach.

Jeet stood and advanced towards her. "There's no hurry. We have all the time in the world. I have all the time in the world to make sure you fall in love with me before we leave this place."

Laughing, he grabbed at her and she wriggled out of his reach. Knocking over a chair to obstruct him, she dashed out onto the balcony. He leapt over it easily and followed, on her heels, and they ended up circling the table outside.

Jeet spread his arms. "Just surrender, Soni. I'm no villain. Really."

In answer, she picked up the vase on the table. Jeet stepped backwards and held his hands out, half shielding himself, half ready to catch it incase she was suddenly overcome with the urge to throw it at him.

"Why are you so worried?" She giggled. "I'm no villain either."

She took advantage of his momentary confusion to quickly place the vase back on the table and deftly stepped backwards into the room, neatly sliding the glass door closed on his astonished face.

She jumped when she heard a knock on the door and answered it. It was room service with their breakfast, and she accepted it, all too aware of Jeet's trapped presence in the background. The waiter also seemed to be, because he glanced uncertainly at Jeet, frozen in the motion of tugging at the door. Jeet self-consciously folded his arms, and began to inspect the clouds, as if it was most normal for him to be locked outside. Soni offered the waiter a weak smile before hastily closing the door and setting the tray down on a table.

She slid the doors open a crack. Jeet was sitting in the formerly upturned chair, chin in hand and looking very much like a sulking child. Soni swallowed the affection that arose in her and took the breakfast tray outside. She sat across the table from him and reached out and touched his hand.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asked softly.

He opened his mouth, about to say something, but when he looked at her, his expression seemed to change somehow and when she raised her eyes again, he was smiling.

"You are enjoying yourself here, aren't you?" He asked, reaching for her other hand. His voice was light, but she knew Jeet well enough to realise he was being serious this time.

"Of course," She laughed a little, thinking of the time they had spent together so far. "Being with you here is more than I could have asked for." She looked down at their entwined hands, half amused at how quickly his mood had changed, as if one glance at her was enough to bring the smile back on his face.

"Soni," he began. "You know that bhai organised our honeymoon, don't you? It was his gift to us."

She nodded, wondering where this was leading.

"He didn't book our return," His skin near his eyes crinkled. "Basically, we can go back whenever we want…and stay as long as we want."

She stared at him. "Jeeju ?"

Jeet nodded.

"So when do we –?" She asked.

He winked. "How about never?"

They were walking leisurely back to the hotel from dinner, and Soni felt a calm that she had rarely experienced in her life. Being with Jeet in a place where no one else mattered made time seem inconsequential – day rolled into night with no demarcation, making life seem like one continuing dream. The lights of the hotel invitingly twinkled up ahead but Soni felt content enough to be strolling the grounds, with the friendly evening chill nipping at her arms.

The fountain was no longer running, but the water shimmered in the light reflected from the lamps positioned throughout the grounds. They paused beside it, and Soni ran her fingers lightly across the surface, causing a trifling disturbance, which widened into larger ripples as she began to splash at Jeet.

Jeet's phone rang suddenly, and she raised an eyebrow, surprised. She hadn't seen Jeet use his phone since the beginning of their honeymoon, and strangely, he seemed to be expecting the call. He flipped his phone open.

Jeet may have expected the call but he seemed to have anticipated someone else, because he screwed up his face, losing his focus. "What? Oh…of course."

He handed her the phone. "It's Mahi."

As Soni spoke into the phone, assuring a teasing Mahi, that yes, of course Jeet was taking good care of her, she couldn't help but feel homesickness and a longing to be back in familiarity, stronger than the little twinges she had felt so far when remembering Simran and Mahi, and wondered whether Jeet felt the same.

I want to murder my own protagonists Tongue...I feel so much like writing Veeni Ouch!!! I'll make no more excuses for tardiness Embarrassed.

Hope you enjoy it, guys!

Edited by bhavana02 - 11 July 2008 at 8:29am

wonderman

Goldie

wonderman

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Superb...Keep it up on a regular basis yaar Clap

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Super Super work...More Clap

scorpiorule

Goldie

scorpiorule

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavana02

Five - Soni

Soni woke up that morning to a sound and a feeling that she was so unaccustomed to that she frowned, eyes still closed, and tried to think what it was about that morning that was so different. Then she realised that the sound was that of raindrops pattering insistently against the windows. And the unusually cold feeling was because she had not awoken in Jeet's arms as she usually did. For some reason, she could not feel the warmth of his body sheltering her or hear his steady heartbeat against her ear. She opened her eyes.

A quick glance at the clock told her that the room was unusually dull for this time in the morning. Although the curtains were drawn back, the sky outside was ash grey, casting a dimness over the room for the first time in the week they had been here. Jeet was sitting next to her on the bed, laptop in front of him, cross-legged in a T-shirt and shorts.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Good morning."

Soni loved the way her husband looked at her. Like Veer jeeju, his smile reached all the way to his eyes, but Jeet made her feel as if there was no one and nothing else in the world apart from them and their love.

Not wanting to get up just yet, Soni raised herself onto an elbow and frowned up at him.

"How long have you been awake?" she asked curiously. She was given to awake at the slightest movement or sound and wondered how Jeet had not managed to disturb her, despite the liveliness she was expected from him.

"About an hour," He followed her eyes to the windows and the weather outside. "It was raining when I woke up too. Clearly, somebody doesn't want us to leave the room today. What do you think?" His hand found its way to her free one and his fingers curled round hers.

"I think you should have woken me," she smiled.

"How could I? You were asleep, grinning away like somebody had given you a present. Perhaps…dreaming of me?"

It was half true, and they had not been married long enough for all shyness to dissolve. She snatched her hand away.

"Well, you were there," she admitted reluctantly, and then paused as her dream came back to her. "And so was Mummyji, Daddyji…"

Her voice trailed off. Mentioning the family she had lost still evoked powerful emotion in her, but unlike the emptiness of before, it made Soni realise the family she had found with Jeet. Jeet watched her sympathetically. It was true he never quite knew what to say in these situations, but given enough time, he could make light of it – which he then did.

"And Bhai, and Mamma and bua also graced your dream, I suppose?" He looked at her plaintively. "Soni, why do I never come first with you? Even in your dreams you push me into a side role – so what value do I hold in your life?"

Soni hid a smile.

"You know the answer to that, Jeet."

"But I still want to hear it from you," he pressed.

She shook her head cheerfully, but as he hung his head in mock sorrow, she scrambled up to sit beside him.

"Jeet," She pinched his cheek softly and leaned into his body.

He held her, his cheek against her hair. For a while there was silence as the receding rain finally halted, and the sunlight hesitantly began to invade the room. Soni closed her eyes, taking in his smell, his warmth, letting the light from outside envelop them in their blissful awareness.

"Tell me you love me, Soni."

She shook her head against his chest, mirth rising again. He leant back, so she was forced to meet his eyes, and shook his head at her.

"You are not going to move until you tell me. You behave as if it's such a trial to tell the truth – unless you don't love me?" He raised his eyebrows and Soni observed him through narrowed eyes. His tone was deadly serious, but his eyes sparkled with mischief. She pushed him away and retreated, away from the bed, but he grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going? Soni Khurana, we have to discuss the state of our marriage."

"Jeet –" Not trusting the tone of his voice, she cast her eyes around the room. The pillows were unhelpfully out of reach.

Jeet stood and advanced towards her. "There's no hurry. We have all the time in the world. I have all the time in the world to make sure you fall in love with me before we leave this place."

Laughing, he grabbed at her and she wriggled out of his reach. Knocking over a chair to obstruct him, she dashed out onto the balcony. He leapt over it easily and followed, on her heels, and they ended up circling the table outside.

Jeet spread his arms. "Just surrender, Soni. I'm no villain. Really."

In answer, she picked up the vase on the table. Jeet stepped backwards and held his hands out, half shielding himself, half ready to catch it incase she was suddenly overcome with the urge to throw it at him.

"Why are you so worried?" She giggled. "I'm no villain either."

She took advantage of his momentary confusion to quickly place the vase back on the table and deftly stepped backwards into the room, neatly sliding the glass door closed on his astonished face.

She jumped when she heard a knock on the door and answered it. It was room service with their breakfast, and she accepted it, all too aware of Jeet's trapped presence in the background. The waiter also seemed to be, because he glanced uncertainly at Jeet, frozen in the motion of tugging at the door. Jeet self-consciously folded his arms, and began to inspect the clouds, as if it was most normal for him to be locked outside. Soni offered the waiter a weak smile before hastily closing the door and setting the tray down on a table.

She slid the doors open a crack. Jeet was sitting in the formerly upturned chair, chin in hand and looking very much like a sulking child. Soni swallowed the affection that arose in her and took the breakfast tray outside. She sat across the table from him and reached out and touched his hand.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asked softly.

He opened his mouth, about to say something, but when he looked at her, his expression seemed to change somehow and when she raised her eyes again, he was smiling.

"You are enjoying yourself here, aren't you?" He asked, reaching for her other hand. His voice was light, but she knew Jeet well enough to realise he was being serious this time.

"Of course," She laughed a little, thinking of the time they had spent together so far. "Being with you here is more than I could have asked for." She looked down at their entwined hands, half amused at how quickly his mood had changed, as if one glance at her was enough to bring the smile back on his face.

"Soni," he began. "You know that bhai organised our honeymoon, don't you? It was his gift to us."

She nodded, wondering where this was leading.

"He didn't book our return," His skin near his eyes crinkled. "Basically, we can go back whenever we want…and stay as long as we want."

She stared at him. "Jeeju ?"

Jeet nodded.

"So when do we –?" She asked.

He winked. "How about never?"

They were walking leisurely back to the hotel from dinner, and Soni felt a calm that she had rarely experienced in her life. Being with Jeet in a place where no one else mattered made time seem inconsequential – day rolled into night with no demarcation, making life seem like one continuing dream. The lights of the hotel invitingly twinkled up ahead but Soni felt content enough to be strolling the grounds, with the friendly evening chill nipping at her arms.

The fountain was no longer running, but the water shimmered in the light reflected from the lamps positioned throughout the grounds. They paused beside it, and Soni ran her fingers lightly across the surface, causing a trifling disturbance, which widened into larger ripples as she began to splash at Jeet.

Jeet's phone rang suddenly, and she raised an eyebrow, surprised. She hadn't seen Jeet use his phone since the beginning of their honeymoon, and strangely, he seemed to be expecting the call. He flipped his phone open.

Jeet may have expected the call but he seemed to have anticipated someone else, because he screwed up his face, losing his focus. "What? Oh…of course."

He handed her the phone. "It's Mahi."

As Soni spoke into the phone, assuring a teasing Mahi, that yes, of course Jeet was taking good care of her, she couldn't help but feel homesickness and a longing to be back in familiarity, stronger than the little twinges she had felt so far when remembering Simran and Mahi, and wondered whether Jeet felt the same.

I want to murder my own protagonists Tongue...I feel so much like writing Veeni Ouch!!! I'll make no more excuses for tardiness Embarrassed.

Hope you enjoy it, guys!

Excellent BClap...but this is making me sickDead...with just even imagining thisDead....In my mind I'm replacing Jeet with Veer in order to read all of it. Need Veeni love, soon.Clap

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
excellent bhavs..me toh fultu impressed Clap ...........one tiny request though............kick them back home as soon as possible plz......i want veeni to happen soon Embarrassed

wonderman

Goldie

wonderman

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

excellent bhavs..me toh fultu impressed Clap ...........one tiny request though............kick them back home as soon as possible plz......i want veeni to happen soon Embarrassed

AMENWink

ishq008

ishq008

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1love4ever

AMENWink

So AgreeTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top