Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Precap

"I'm tired" he said softly, and saw her eyelids flutter closed at his voice. "I'm tired of lying to myself, I'm tired of hurting the ones I love without meaning to, but today…today, I just want to know, Soni."

She met his eyes and seemed to shrink back at his expression.

"Veer, there's nothing to know – " she began.

"Don't lie to me, how many times will you keep doing this? At least today, for the first and last time –"

She interrupted, her eyes silently beseeching him to go no further.

"Veer, I told you, there's nothing I can say that you will want to hear, please let go of me – "

"All these lies, Soni? And in front of God? You can't hide your feelings that well, did all these days only mean something to me? I don't care how much it hurts, you have to tell me the truth today, this very moment, as we stand – God is your witness today, Soni…"

Veer hated her, hated himself for being the cause of the tears that were beginning to flow freely down her face.

"Soni, please look at me," Hesitantly, he raised his hands and cupped her face, and almost regretted it when he felt her flinch. "I will go my whole life without another word from you, not even a glance, if only you can let me have this moment. Tell me, Soni…
tell me that you love me."

Note: So here we have it - a little precap of a scene that comes way later in the story (so don't hold your breath Tongue!)!

Index

Intro/Context - IMPORTANT: Page 2

One - Veer: Page 2
Two - Soni: Page 3
Three - Jeet: Page 4
Four - Veer: Page 6
Five - Soni: Page 7
Six - Jeet: Page 8
Seven - Veer: Page 8

Edited by bhavana02 - 24 July 2008 at 4:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Because Fate Wills it (V-S-J Maayka)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavana02

Precap

"I'm tired" he said softly, and saw her eyelids flutter closed at his voice. "I'm tired of lying to myself, I'm tired of hurting the ones I love without meaning to, but today…today, I just want to know, Soni."

She met his eyes and seemed to shrink back at his expression.

"Veer, there's nothing to know – " she began.

"Don't lie to me, how many times will you keep doing this? At least today, for the first and last time –"

She interrupted, her eyes silently beseeching him to go no further.

"Veer, I told you, there's nothing I can say that you will want to hear, please let go of me – "

"All these lies, Soni? And in front of God? You can't hide your feelings that well, did all these days only mean something to me? I don't care how much it hurts, you all have to tell me the truth today, this very moment, as we stand – God is your witness today, Soni…"

Veer hated her, hated himself for being the cause of the tears that were beginning to flow freely down her face.

"Soni, please look at me," Hesitantly, he raised his hands and cupped her face, and almost regretted it when he felt her flinch. "I will go my whole life without another word from you, not even a glance, if only you can let me have this moment. Tell me, Soni…tell me that you love me."

Note: So here we have it - a little precap of a scene that comes way later in the story (so don't hold your breath!Tongue)!

I apologise in advance for irregular updatesLOL...next post will have details of the story and first chapter. It's very much under construction and incomplete, bear with me please!

Finally...enjoy!

BeautifulClapClapClap....looks like we r in for a passionate roller-coaster ride....bring it on!!

p.s - apologizing in advance!! very smart bhavs......but that wont helpWink

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Glad you liked it...."passionate" - I'll let you be the judge of that LOL...there will be passion and soon, but maybe not as you expected...God, I love being teasing Big smile Wink!!

smile999

smile999

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavana02

Glad you liked it...."passionate" - I'll let you be the judge of that LOL...there will be passion and soon, but maybe not as you expected...God, I love being teasing Big smile Wink!!

Wow..heated..Bring it on Bhavana. Can't wait to read more..Wow

lovepyar08

lovepyar08

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
ok..Is this a romance novel or what? This is great.MORE MORE MORE Clap

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
love it soon more please Clap Clap Clap

shine4ever

shine4ever