Shilpa This..Shilpa That..! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Totally Agree Mads! Totally Agree..
Cnt This Forum Be Big Enuff For Shilpa And Sukriti?
I Havnt Even Seen An Epi Of Her Yet..Nd Alredy There Are Bashing Topics Of Her..Bechari Ko Kyun Dukhi Karte Ho? She Too Is A Person..

x
@Sara...You No Waa..Smee Here..I Think We Shud Jus Stop Replyin And Posting Such Topics...Maybe Then Pplz Wil Geh An Idea That We R Not Interested..Nd We Want A Happier Forum?..

x
Jaz same..thts wat im trying 2 do..but its ahrd wit bashing going on 😆 At the end of the day shilpa/Sukirti r both ppl...they both wana move on in life..try diffrent things
n its pisstaking wen comparing is goin on seriosly !
Im of nw
tc x
Originally posted by sara_ea

@mads i want that 2..how is dat gona happen if ppl keep posting stuff like these tell me?I dnt wanna bash sukirti..i havnt bashed her..but ppl r reeli getting on my nerves by blaming shilpa widout knowing the full reaosn..i want this 2 end ..im fed up of typing up da same things..its getting boring nw

I understand n kno exactly how u feel.. coz jus the way u r hurt wen shilpa is being bashed..evn m hurt wen sukirti is being bashed.. but the thing common between us is tht we love both of them respectively..dont we? n hence we definitely need to hav the strength to NOT reply to such bashing posts..coz somewher deep down..our faith for them is never destroyed by reading our posts..we r jus tryin to put forth our faith to others by arguing wid them.. telling them tht we r right..tht either sukirti/shilpa is right.. n tht leads to endles debates..arguements..

n consider this..there will be no more posts if we dont reply to them.. so in a way, we do encourage ppl to post topics..by replying to their posts..n adding to the gloominess of this forum!

jus think abt this once..😊
Yh.. I No It Seemz Kinda Unfair Sara..Tht Shilpa Is Bein Bashd 4 No Reason..Bt Lyk Mads Sed..We Shud Stop Encouraging Them, By Replying..Dnt Wana Waste Time On Wastee..Tht Luv Bashing...

x

Originally posted by XJazX

@Sara.. Her Arrogancee Init.. Shez Bein All Loud And Proud Over The Fact That She Is Tha Only And I Stress Tha Word Only Lolz..Person 2 Av Made DMG Such A Success..We All No Thtz Not Tru..

agree