Non Sun TV Serials

KKK discussion thread (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Welcome to IF, Padscorp!!

Ya nallu, they are giving more importance to Priya now. Not only rag's mom, but she is also playing a vital role in the school problem.

Ambi, I don't like sentimental scene either. I hope that once they move onto the next school year, KKK will focus more on the fun and not on sentiments.

Anyways, here is the update for Tuesday's update (Episode 337):

*Priya and the plus two boys go to Murthy's house. Rocky & Tom makes it look like they are friends of the owner so that the watchmen will let them go inside. Watchman let them inside. They go in and an old lady(Murthy's wife) comes there and asks them what they want. Puli praises her by saying that Murthy is like Naatamai Sarathkumar and that she is like Kushboo. They tell her that their school is in danger and they lie that Murthy's friend is trying to build a house in the grounds. They want Murthy to tell that friend to leave the school alone. Murthy's wife likes them and says she will ask Murthy to talk to his friend and talk about how school is important. Murthy's daughter comes there and Priya tells the matter and she is also in favour of them. Murthy's wife asks the students to have coffee but Puli asks for juice. They are all talking happily when Murthy comes in & Puli is scared. Murthy comes in and acts like he doesn't know them and ask his wife who the students were & what do they want. Murthy's wife tells him the matter and asks him to talk to his friend. Murthy says yes. Murthy's daughter tells him not to have friends like this who don't even care about education. The students ask him to help them and Murthy's wife gives her word that nothing will happen to the school. The students leave after a big kumpidu. They come out and quietly and then scream saying "sethanda Murthy".

*Ragavi & Priya are sitting together and doing some clapping game and Ragavi's dad is shocked to see this. He shows this scene to his wife and she says that they became friends a while back. Ragavi's parents goes to the girls and Ragavi's dad say that he knew they would become friends but not this soon. He also says that so much has happened during his 10 day trip to Bangalore. He is happy that the girls are friends and asks them to remain friends forever. He starts singing a song and they have a happy family moment.

*Murthy is coming in his car and the driver stops the car suddenly and the driver tells him that there is someone standing in the middle of the road. They get down from the car and they hear the "kallai mattum kandal" from Dasavatharam. The guy in the middle of the road turns around and we see that it is Kishen in Dasavatharam Kamal get up (the 12th century getup). Murthy is scared since they keep coming back after he hit them so much. Kishen comes and asks Murthy if he will give them the ground or not. He calls Murthy to fight one to one. Murthy is irritated. Kishen says you can tie me with the ground and put me in the ocean, but we will never give you the grounds. Driver asks how is it possible to tie him with the ground and Murthy is irritated. Murthy tells Kishen to run away but he says he will go away if they give him the grounds. Driver asks if this is it or if there is anything left. Kishen calls Gurbani, who comes in the Dasavatharam Punjabi Kamal get up. Murthy is irritated and Gurbani asks him if his dance was good and Murthy says yes. Gurbani then says, so give us the grounds. Driver says we should hit them and Kishen says go ahead but they won't stop. Driver asks Murthy if they should hit the boys with a car but Murthy tells him not to since Ragavi's case is still in court. Gurbani says that this get up didn't work so let's put on the other get ups. Murthy says let's leave before they come back. They leave. Gurbani tells Kishen that Paati get up is good and kishen asks for whom and Gurbani replies for you & says aren't you in Paati get up now. Kishen gets mad.

*Corres, Gabriel & PT are talking about the students going to Murthy's house and Corres asks PT if this was his idea and PT replies yes in order to get in Corres' good book. When he sees that Corres is not happy with it, he tells them it was their idea. Corres is not happy with it since Murthy might do something. PT says that all the boys are trying out variety of ideas and Corres asks what is this idea. PT says catching Villain's wife and Villain's wife against villain in his English. Corres says if PT wasn't there, story would not have any comedy. PT starts talking about Sikim and Corres asks for his original certificat and PT escapes saying he has other work but sings "Kallai mattum kandal" from Dasavatharam. Gabriel asks Corres whether PT has original certificates or not and Corres replies that is the only suspense in the story and it should remain as a suspense. Corres says that PT has helped Corres to relieve his stress. The ground's owner guy comes out and tells them that he was in Malaysia and he heard what happened when he was away. He heard that the students are fighting for the school and he is ashamed that he couldn't help in this time. Corres says it's ok, you also have your problems. The owner replies that his dad gave this place for the school and that he shouldn't sell this for his personal loan. He goes on saying that he took a loan on this ground but he doesn't have to sell this place to Murthy. Gabriel sir says that he already gave Murthy a document saying that he'll give this place to Murthy. Owner says yes but since this is my dad's ground, my children have more right over it than him & if they file a case, it will be a problem for Murthy.He has talked to his children and they agreed. Corres asks that Murthy will asks for the loan, Owner replies that he will give it in installments. Gabriel sir says that Murthy might file a case for giving a wrong collateral. Owner says that since they are going to court, it is not wrong to go to prison and that he has diabetes and it will be good to go to jail since they give healthy food. Owner says that he supports them and that he will not give this school grounds to anyone and he will do anything they tell him and he leaves. Other two are very happy.
(Hopefully this school problem ends soon).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK discussion thread (Page 9)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

padscorp

padscorp

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thank you for the welcome.

Yes Kadambari, I can understand how u feel. Even I feel some episodes in recent times r too boring. But since I've been watching almost from the beginning of KKK, I cant resist it even now.

Also I am very curious to know what Ragavi will do when she meets her mother. How will she handle the situation wrt to her mom and her adopted parents? Esp since she has promised Sangavi that she will always be with her parents and take care of them. Thats what keeps me interested still.

Sorry for the long post. I am not too good at sms style writing.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by padscorp

Thank you for the welcome.

Yes Kadambari, I can understand how u feel. Even I feel some episodes in recent times r too boring. But since I've been watching almost from the beginning of KKK, I cant resist it even now.

Also I am very curious to know what Ragavi will do when she meets her mother. How will she handle the situation wrt to her mom and her adopted parents? Esp since she has promised Sangavi that she will always be with her parents and take care of them. Thats what keeps me interested still.

Sorry for the long post. I am not too good at sms style writing.
u can very well write u'r heart out here.......no need 2 be crisp.yeah,i know but school scenes are more funny yaar...i prefer 2 watch that.

thanx lily 4 updates.Priya rombave nallavala marinadhu konjam boring dhaan....but torture kurainjadhu atleast........kishen & gurbani kalakkuraanga....murthy thaathavai oru room'la adaichu vechi katti pottu K&G entertain panna sonna podhum school problem solve aagidum polirukkeLOL

Without Vineet & Bala ...it z boring yaar...i miss thm really

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
thanks lily for the update

Clap

more discussion is always welcome, its fun yaar,so padscorp

don't be formal for anything here Big smile

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kadhambari

kishen & gurbani kalakkuraanga....murthy thaathavai oru room'la adaichu vechi katti pottu K&G entertain panna sonna podhum school problem solve aagidum polirukkeLOL

That's a really good idea to solve the school problem. LOL 

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Here is the update for Wednesday (Episode 338)

*PT is sitting in the grounds. He gets a phone call and he answers hesitatingly. The caller asks him to join their school as the PT master. PT thinks someone might be fooling him. The caller keeps asking him to join their school. PT asks if they will want his original certificates & the person replies no. At that time, Corres, Gabriel & James comes there. PT hangs up. He tells Corres about the offer and Corres tell him to accept it since it will help their school. Then they talk about how everyone (Princi & Ground owner) is on their side and if they protest now, the school problem will be solved. They decide to do an Unnaviratham.

*Plus one students, Plus two students and teachers have gathered for the Unnaviratham and Corres thanks the students for their support. He says only the 11th and 12th are participating. They all sit down.

*PT is in grounds and takes out bread and jam. When he is about to eat, he hears a crow, then a dog. He looks up to see the plus two boys. They ask him about the food and he says a crow dropped it there. They make some comedy about it and PT gets irritated and sadly throws the food. Everyone is leaving when Pandi says he will come back in awhile. They know that he wants to go and eat the food and stops him.

*Ragavi's dad is looking for his glasses but it is in his pockets and he asks Ragavi what her mom is doing. The mom comes there and the dad makes fun of the mom's family saying that they fooled him saying that their daughter is a good cook and all. Ragavi's mom says why don't you remarry then. Ragavi's dad says that's a good idea and Ragavi also tells him to put his profile on the Internet. Ragavi's mom scolds (chellama) Ragavi . They are all laughing when Priya comes in & tells Ragavi to get ready. They are about to leave when Ragavi's mom asks about tiffin. She says you didn't eat lunch yesterday and you don't want tiffin today. She asks them what is happening. They tell her about the unnaviratham and that the boys are staying at the school overnight and girls go home. They say that they can eat but it isn't right. Dad is happy but mom is sad since they are not eating properly.

*Kathiresan Inspector goes to Murthy's house. Murthy asks him about the reason for his visit. Kathiresan Inspector says that Murthy is under arrest. Murthy is shocked and wants to see the warrant and Kathiresan Inspector takes it out. Murthy is angry and says that he knew Kathiresan Inspector is on the school's side and Kathiresan Inspector says he is on the side of justice. Murthy wants to talk to his lawyer but Kathiresan Inspector tells him to talk to his lawyer from the police station. Murthy says that Kathiresan is insulting him but Kathiresan says that if he wanted to do that he wouldn't be talking to him like this. He tells Murthy to come in his car to the police station if he doesn't want the police to drag him to police station. Jeep goes followed by Murthy's car.

*Unnaviratham. Pandi comes back and Pachai asks where did he go and Pandi replies he went to Bathroom. Pachai asks why it smells like fruit here and Pandi tries to samalchify but not able and he says it is ok to eat fruit & milk (paalpazham) even when they are fasting for god so he ate some fruits and drank milk. They make fun of him. Pandi says they started the unnaviratham but nothing is happening. The other boys reply that it will be serious only if a death occurs. Pandi is shocked. Rishi says that is why it is called "Sakumvarai Unnaviratham". Pandi says that he thought that was not true and that usually if Politicians go on an Unnaviratham they finish it by drinking Orange juice. Others laugh at him saying that he joined the unnaviratham only so that he can drink the orange juice. Puli comes running and tries to say something but nothing comes out. After awhile, he says they have arrested Murthy and all are happy. Pandi says that after Dr. Rajsekhar, Kathiresan Inspector is the only best police I know of. They all cheer. Puli goes on saying that a student in 10th standard is a neighbour of Murthy and that he saw police arresting Murthy and now, someone from police station called to confirm the arrest. The boys start dancing. Corres tells Gabriel that he is so happy that he also wants to dance. Corres tells Gabriel to look at PT who is also dancing. All are dancing. Freeze.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
thanx lily maaa........unnaviradhamaa....must watch polirukke...just 2 have a glimpse of pandi's sufferings........abbada murthy thatha thollai ozhindadhaa Big smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
thanks for the update lily

that epi was really good,murthi arrested Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top