KKK discussion thread - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Nothing much happened today except crying, crying & more crying.

Here is the update of Monday's episode:

*Ragavi did get hit by the car and is at the hospital. Her parents and plus two boys are sitting outside the ward. Pandi asks them how they could let this happen to Ragavi and they say that they were going to accompany her but she told them not to. Pachai says that he had a instinct that something bad was going to happen to her and that he should've stayed with her. It seems that they have filed a case but as an accident and not as a planned attempt by Murthy.Nurse says they can't say anything until the operation is done. She needs O+ blood and Unni & Pachai go with her to give blood. Ragavi's mom asks why this always happen to their family? First it was Ragavi, then Sangavi & now this Ragavi. Ragavi's dad consoles her saying nothing will happen to Ragavi.

*Plus one boys are talking about Ragavi in school. They plan to visit her after school. They talk about how they should've taken some actions when Murthy hit Gurbani & nothing would've happened to Ragavi if they had done that.

*Plus two boys are still in hospital. Ragavi's parents have gone to talk with the doctor. Pandi says this is all their fault since they made her the thalaivi. Gabriel sir comes and inquires about Ragavi's condition and then goes to see her. He prays for her.

*Plus two boys are in school. Pandi is hiding in the washroom to avoid Princi. Ragavi's condition is still serious. Pandi comes & tells them that Murthy is in school. Pachai wants to go and hit him but others stop him. They think about telling Murthy's matter to Ragavi's dad but then decides to wait since he is a heart patient.

*Ragavi's mon & dad in hospital. Ragavi's mom wants to return Ragavi to her biological mother but dad wants to wait until Ragavi is better. Dad asks whether they can live without Ragavi and mom replies that it is their fate to live alone.

thanks lily for the update

oh no rags too in hospital

hope she will come back 😕
thanx lilly.....Ragavi's accident will change the whole school situation,i guess......lets wait & watch
Here is Tuesday's update (Episode 329):

*Plus two boys enter Ragavi's hospital room. Pandi informs them that the operation is successful and that Ragavi is sleeping. They go near her bed and stand there. Pandi scolds Pachai for overacting and tell him to stop since Ragavi is ok. Rishi asks whether they can wake up Ragavi but Pandi tells him that they have to wait for 3 hours. Unni asks how Pandi managed to get permission to visit Ragavi from that strict nurse ("sornakka"). Pandi replies that he gave her the apples & oranged bought for Ragavi. Unni asks for Priya and Pandi replies that she is very sad since Ragavi got into the accident. He tells that if Priya becomes a good character where will they get another villi. Unni replies that they have Murthy & Princi & many more. Pachai says that they should do something about Murthy but Pandi says they need the villains so that they can have episode punch & weekend punch. Pandi starts fixing his hair & says when Ragavi wakes up she is going to see me first so he has to look good. Rishi replies that Ragavi has seen enough shocks and don't give her another one. Ragavi starts opening her eyes. They call the doctor, who checks and leaves from there saying don't disturb her. Ragavi asks them whether they thought they were going to enjoy life without her & that now they have to suffer forever. She also says that even though her eyes were closed, they were in her mind for the 4 days. She says "kalakirom". They all smile.

*Priya enters Ragavi's hospital room. Ragavi is asleep. Priya remembers all the things she said to Ragavi and feels bad for it. She starts crying and say Sorry Ragavi holding Ragavi's hands. Ragavi wakes up & smiles at her and then closes her eyes.

*Ragavi's parents come to see her. She consoles her parents saying that she is fine. Her mom starts crying and Ragavi & dad consoles her. Ragavi's dad says he was scared even though he knew she was going to be fine. Ragavi promises to her dad that even if they tell her to go away, she won't. Ragavi's dad say he'll never tell her to go away & that Ragavi's mom scared him by saying things. Ragavi's mom says she has a gift for her when she gets home. Ragavi tries to find out what it is and her mom says it is the best gift she'll get in her life. (I think she is referring to Vasuki). Ragavi guesses Veenai & her mom replies yes but she has Vasuki in her mind. Ragavi says no need for gifts that her mom & dad (adopted) are the best gift and that she'll never leave them. They change the topic and tell her how she is like a VIP. So many people came to see her & Gabriel sir even cried for her. They kiss her and leave.

*Shree is sitting at school and Priya comes there. Priya is wearing kumkumam from the temple. Shree tries to find out the reason behind her visit to temple. Priya gets irritated and says that someone from her house is in hospital, don't you know why I would go to the temple? She goes on saying even you think I'm evil. She says she doesn't like Ragavi and she has fought with her but she'd never want something like this to happen to Ragavi. She says she worried a lot for Ragavi. If something had happened to Ragavi, she'd remained guilty and even they would not have forgiven her. Shree says sorry. Priya say that what she says in anger is not true and even she knows the pain of being away from her parents. Shree says he knows she is a good person. Priya says how boys who came to visit Ragavi didn't talk to her and acted like Ragavi's accident was her fault. Shree says no one think like that. He goes on saying that everyone likes Ragavi and since she fights with Ragavi, they don't like her. Priya replies that even Shree & Rocky fought with each other but now they are ok. She says that even though they fight, Ragavi & her are sisters. Shree says right and Priya says who is he to say right. He says no and she still says how can he say that. They start laughing. Priya asks did you really think I was good ? He says no and that he knew she was good girl and he was waiting for her to reveal her true self. She says thanks for trusting me.

*Plus two boys are at the hospital and Pandi is eating all the fruits bought for Ragavi. Others scold him saying that he only uses his mouth for two reasons: to talk alot and to eat alot. They talk about how Gabriel sir is sad about Ragavi's condition and that he calls twice to check on Ragavi. It seems Jeeva is in Delhi regarding school matter and had called to enquire about Ragavi's condition. Pandi makes a joke about Ragavi being a VIP. Ragavi's dad comes there. He scolds Pandi for eating all the fruits he bought for his daughter. Pandi says he need the energy to face ppl like Murthy. Ragavi's dad asks who Murthy is and Pandi accidentally spills the info that Murthy is behind Ragavi's accident. Ragavi's dad asks for more info and they tell him. He is angry. Thodarum......

Thanx lilly . Ragavi's dad will also get involved in school issue now,murthy & princi going 2 face serious problems 4m now on.gud gud.
thanks lily

thank god rags is safe
Dear Lilymay,
                Kindly update everyday. I read ur post everyday without fail.

Good luck to you and all the very best,
Priya
Thanks Priya and welcome.

I'll try my best to update everyday.
Sorry all for not being able to update KKK today. I usually watch the episodes on usertube.com or isaitamil but both have not updated Wednesday's episodes. So I am unable to update it.

Quick update of Wednesday's episode
*Plus one boys come to visit Ragavi. They express their happiness on her recovery. They want to strike but Ragavi tells them not to since it'll make it easy for them to close the school.

*Ragavi's dad goes to see Murthy. Murthy acts like he doesn't know anything. Ragavi's dad warns him not to mess with the students & that he will not get the school. He also tells him that he also knows how to deal with this school matter.

*Plus one boys are at school and are discussing Ragavi's dad visit to Murthy's office. They talk about how Murthy's side is weakening day by day. They are happy that Ragavi's dad is on their side.

*Plus two boys are at school. Pandi acts like he has short term memory loss. PT comes there and repeats his yes sir, sorry sir dialogue and Pandi comes to his senses. PT inquires abt Ragavi. PT calls Princi to scare her. He says how the CBI officers are investigating Ragavi's accident and how it seems that a lady was helping Murthy. She leaves scared. They all laugh.

*Plus one students give sundal to everyone at temple for Ragavi's recovery.

*Ragavi's dad, Ragavi and Plus two boys are at the hospital. Everyone praises Ragavi's dad for talking to Murthy and they make jokes in the middle. Ragavi's dad warns to fight for the school but Ragavi wants only the students to fight for the school.

Will do Thursday's update as soon as possible.

Edited by Lilymay - 15 years ago