Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all!!!

Sorry for not doing the updates for the last couple of weeks...I was out of town and also had problems with the Internet. I won't be able to do the updates from this week on as uni started. Sorry.

Here is the update of what's happening in kkk:

*Ragavi is still not talking to adopted parents.
*Ragavi's mom is istill not found
*+1 boys r back  from Puli's place
*+2 Results r out, Ragavi is state 1st, Pachai is 2nd and Rishi is 3rd.
*Unni also passed.
*It seems Ragavi is wasn't talking to Pachai & friends but did after finding out that Pachai came 2nd. She talked about how she expected him to come 1st.
*Pachai is leaving for abroad soon

I'll join u guys in the holidays (December-january).
Bye!!
Mayavi thumbnail
and also...ragavi and her amma finally see each other at ragavi's house!
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi,

Here is my breif update.. Sorry couldn't give u a detailed update.

Raghavi's mother found.

Raghavi, her mother, her adpoted mother are at home when her adopted dad reaches and asks raghavi's mother about her opinion in raghavi joining a medical college in chennai or some other city.

Raghavi's mother says that let her join in chennai itself. "we will stay in chennai as we dont have anyone in nagapattinam also". When she is asked to stay in that house itself by rekha, she refuses since it wont be conveninet for rekha and her husband. Raghav's father asks to stay in their flat in mylapore and il take care of raghavi's expenses and make her join in mmc..
Raghavi tells her dad that she will stay in that house itself, but her dad rejects.. she is crying.. he says that ur happiness is staying with ur mother. so we wont disturb u..

Raghavi, pandi, unni and rishi are sitting in their school. they talk about raghavi's mom n dad being angry on her. Pandi makes comedy and tells that "operation theatrela yum asarama sirika vaipan Pandi". Raghavi tells that she il go n ask sorry to her parents as pandi said.
Pachai arrives and tells them that he got visa n he il be laving soon. Pandi asks for treat in anjappar. Pachai thanks raghavi for all she did. Raghavi gives a firm hand shake.

Ragavi goes to her adopted mother asks her sign to apply for couselling. She tells ragahvi to get sign from her mother. She says sorry and rekha scolds her for behaving like that. Raghavi tell that one who signs can ony come with her. Please sign. Rekah refuses and scolds telling about how he is feeling. Raghavi apolozises she did in some anger and its her mistake only Rekha says that they are afraid as how she il behave at any time.
This is my update.
Puriyavilai enral mannikavum.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks arjun for the gud update👏
Meena.IF thumbnail

Hi All,

KKK part 1 is over. and here is how it ended up.

+1 guys ask Priya not leave them as she the only one girl in their team. Priya tells she has to decide . She confuses the boy when the she is asked to tel a decision. Puli and sri makes some comedy. Guys all decide to join the same school - state board (may be because they show a new school in the upcoming episodes).

Pachai is going to US and will return only after 5 yrs as a Dr. Pachai's dad gets him a suit case. Friends get them dresses and something else. Raghavi gives pachai cash card and says that her father will give him money whever he asks. They all decide to meet the next day in school.

The next day +2 guys meet in the school and they cry since pachai is leaving. Even pandi who tries to make comedy filled his eyes with tears. Raghavi tells that pachai si always her best friend than Bala and vineeth. They talk about the past how eachone fougt, how they criticized each other and so on. By the a photographer arrives and Pandi tells that he ony asked to come. When they tell that "Photo edutha pirinjuduvomnu solvangale " pandi replies that "photo edukalame bala vineeth elam piriyalaya". They pose for many photos all with smiling faces.

And now this week, Pachai, Rishi, Unni and Raghavi all discuss about how the serial went.

Our KKK is all set to give a new start with +1 guys as +2 students and some more new faces in a new environment with a new uniform.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the info Arjun! I think most of the old +2 students are busy with other committments.  But wish them all sucess in the future. 
sankadevi30 thumbnail
guys we need to open new threads each day for the updates

& some things need to be done too

Since new KKK starts from sep 22 drop me a PM if anybody is interested in updating

i will tell u how things r to be done

u can ask other viewbies too

Thanks to all of u who have updated KKK till now

kadhambari thumbnail
Guyz,thanx for supporting KKK so for.i wish 2 thank kkk updaters aisha,lilymay,arjunkk for their patience so for in this serial.now it is going 2 be all new as nallu mentioned in her posts.  
we will be discussing abt new KKK in this same thread.
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Hi all,

I would like to place a request to you people.

The new KKK with new faces, uniform, new sorrounding is all going to be different from the previous one.

Let us discuss the all new KKK in a new thread. This thread, I feel, have become somewhat clumsy.

I dont know if I would be watching that. If I could, I will update the thread.
kadhambari thumbnail

arjun,its a gud suggestion.we will discuss & soon get back 2 u.