KKK discussion thread - Page 14

Posted: 15 years ago

Ya, I agree with u ambi..they r missing that magic. It's not as fun as it was when they started kkk. The first 150 episodes are so good.

Here is the update for Thursday:

*Village men are gathered at Puli's house. They complain to Puli's grandparents about how the boys made fun of the girls at the temple. They talk about how the boys behaved wrong and warn them not to repeat this. They leave and Puli's grandpa also leaves in silence but with a upset face. Grandma tells the boys not to worry too much about this.

*Plus one boys are ashamed of their own behaviour and feels sorry about it. They are even more sad because they brought shame to Puli's grandpa. They want to find him and say sorry for their behaviour. They see the grandpa and tells him sorry. He says this is normal at their age and to learn from this. He is pretty cool about it. Puli talks about how he can give flowers to those girls and say sorry. Others start chasing him to beat him up for his stupid idea.

*Rishi, Unni & Pachai meet and talk about Ragavi's mom. They want to do something about it but don't know how to go about it. They are not sure whether they should do something since it might cause bigger problems. Ragavi comes and they stop talking so she asks them what the matter is. They try to divert her attention but she is keen on finding out. They give a buildup and she tells them to stop. She says she is going to the school and asks them to tell her the matter when she comes back. She leaves. They don't know what to say so they decide to leave before she comes back. All leave in a hurry.

*Ragavi's real mom is talking to some lady. The lady asks her what she is going to do. Ragavi's mom says that she is going to leave the town. She talks about how Ragavi has all the comforts now and the adopted parents treat her like she is their own child. So she wants Ragavi to stay with them. Other lady asks whether money is everything. Ragavi's mom is adamant. Other lady asks why she has to leave the town. Ragavi's mom says she doesn't want her daughter to see her.She  again talks about leaving the town. Screen freezes.
thanx lily for the updates & im sure raghavi is going 2 meet her mom by her own accidentally or these +2 guys going 2 open the matter,something will surely happen next week.
I didn't watch Monday's episode but I heard nothing much happened.

Here is the update for Tuesday:
*+1 boys are walking with Puli's grandparents. Grandma sing a song and they share some jokes.

*+1 boys are sitting around and talking about how they have changed since their arrived there. The girls who were at the temple (one of them is called Azhagi) comes there and asks them why they are not playing any games. They talk about how there is no place to play basketball, volleyball,etc.  Azhagi asks them whether they can catch them if they run. (It's some game). Guys agree and start chasing them. The Panchayat people sees this & guys are shocked.

*Ragavi's adopted parents are sad and they go to talk to Ragavi. They are hesitant but tries to tell her but she asks questions, which delays the news. After awhile, they tell her about her mom being alive. Ragavi faints on hearing that.

*Ragavi & adopted parents are at the Ashramam where Vasuki used to live. Ragavi goes in when she hears the veenai. Rajendran & Lakshmi asks some lady about Vasuki, she asks whether this is Vasuki's daughter. She tells them that Vasuki knew that Ragavi lived with them. Rajendran & Lakshmi are shocked.  The lady goes on talking about how Vasuki was thinking about whether she should bring her daughter to live with her or leave her with Rajendran & Lakshmi. In the end, she decided to leave Ragavi with them. She asks them whether she didn't say anything to them. They ask her where she went & she says she went with some Yaathrai people and won't come back.

*Ragavi is sitting holding the veenai. The lady says that they are trying to locate the yaathrai group and will find her mom. Ragavi wants to know why her mom didn't come and see her. Rajendran tries to convince her that they will find her mom. He looks guilty. Ragavi leaves after giving them a look (saying "I don't believe u")

*Ragavi's parents are at home & Priya is also there. All are silent & sad. Rajendran's cell rings but he cuts it. Cell rings again & he yells at the person on the other line. Rajendran enquires about Ragavi. Lakshmi talks about how she is silent, not responding to questions. It seems Ragavi is at home but is distancing herself from the adopted parents. Lakshmi is sad and Rajendran tries to convince her that Ragavi will be normal again and that what she is doing is correct from her perspective. He calls Priya and asks whether Ragavi spoke to her. She says no. He tells her not to worry about it. Ragavi comes there & Rajendran asks why she is not saying anything. Lakshmi asks whether she really thought of her as her mom or it was all fake. Rajendran says that they didn't do this willingly and that they didn't expect Vasuki to leave the Ashramam. He says sorry and asks her to say something. Ragavi cries and goes back to her room. Screen freezes.
Thank you Lilymay for the wonderful updates.   I haven't watched KKK for more than 4 months!  Finally Rags meets her biological mother..thats a good news.  But I wonder how her adopted parents will feel after...Thanks once again!!!!!
oops sorry yaar.................fogot abt this completely

nothing much happened y'day yaar...............Raghavi is still in mouna viradham & their parents are guilty & worried.In Puli's village.......the doc treats Shri & the doc lodge a complaint against the boyz & when police reach the place 2 arrest them,all the villagers including puli's grandpa oppose them & tell them that doc is supposed 2 stay here & treat this villagers but he failed 2 do his duty,thats y these boys had 2 kidnap him..........after much thought police left the place without arresting the boyz.

Raghavi's father is upset & tries 2 talk 2 raghavi..........but she is still continuing her mouna viradham......he meet the police commissioner & enquires abt the progress of the case(finding her mother)........no improvement at all.

boyz leave the village & some emotional scene b/w grandpa & the boyz.Raghavi is playing veenai,on hearing this rekha go & sits besides her & Raghavi started crying on her lap........Screen Freezed.
Originally posted by kadhambari

oops sorry yaar.................fogot abt this completely

nothing much happened y'day yaar...............Raghavi is still in mouna viradham & their parents are guilty & worried.In Puli's village.......the doc treats Shri & the doc lodge a complaint against the boyz & when police reach the place 2 arrest them,all the villagers including puli's grandpa oppose them & tell them that doc is supposed 2 stay here & treat this villagers but he failed 2 do his duty,thats y these boys had 2 kidnap him..........after much thought police left the place without arresting the boyz.

Raghavi's father is upset & tries 2 talk 2 raghavi..........but she is still continuing her mouna viradham......he meet the police commissioner & enquires abt the progress of the case(finding her mother)........no improvement at all.

boyz leave the village & some emotional scene b/w grandpa & the boyz.Raghavi is playing veenai,on hearing this rekha go & sits besides her & Raghavi started crying on her lap........Screen Freezed.

Thanks for the update Ambi,

I guess KKK lost its charm after the + 2 boys left.....so do they even show any school scenes?  What about Pandi and Pachai? 
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

I guess KKK lost its charm after the + 2 boys left.....so do they even show any school scenes?' What about Pandi and Pachai?'

I totally agree with you, aisha! Raghavi, Rishi, Unni, and Pachai are good actors, but they can't add charm to KKK without 'Vineet, Bala, Joe, Krish, Sanghavi, etc. THIS SHOW USED TO ROCK BACK IN THE DAYS!

Well, the school year's over, but they still show scenes of plus 1 and plus 2 visiting PACM and reminiscing. Pachai comes sometimes to talk with Gabriel, his father, and Raghavi. Strangely, I haven't seen Pandi for many weeks.'

Apparently, Vineet is going to show up in the last episode of KKK Part 1, but I don't know if he'll come given that KKK isn't all that interesting nowadays.
Edited by Mayavi - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Mayavi

I totally agree with you, aisha! Raghavi, Rishi, Unni, and Pachai are good actors, but they can't add charm to KKK without 'Vineet, Bala, Joe, Krish, Sanghavi, etc. THIS SHOW USED TO ROCK BACK IN THE DAYS!  I really miss them!!!!!!!! KKK is not the same w/o them....n thas why i stopped watching it :(

Well, the school year's over, but they still show scenes of plus 1 and plus 2 visiting PACM and reminiscing. Pachai comes sometimes to talk with Gabriel, his father, and Raghavi. Strangely, I haven't seen Pandi for many weeks.' Yeah I mean if this show is about school, then it is better to stick to happenings at school

Apparently, Vineet is going to show up in the last episode of KKK Part 1, but I don't know if he'll come given that KKK isn't all that interesting nowadays. so is KKK almsot done??
I think there's about a week left, but after some time, the story will start to evolve around the new batch (plus 1) and the new plus 2 gang (sree, puli, madhan, rocky, etc). Personally, I don't have faith that the newbies will be as charming as the old plus 2 gang (vineet, krish, joe, etc). 😭
Originally posted by Mayavi

I think there's about a week left, but after some time, the story will start to evolve around the new batch (plus 1) and the new plus 2 gang (sree, puli, madhan, rocky, etc). Personally, I don't have faith that the newbies will be as charming as the old plus 2 gang (vineet, krish, joe, etc). 😭

Awwn.....thats sad..I guess we'll never see the old gang again 😭.  I atleast hope to see these people in some other movies/ or serial.....