Celebrity Fan Clubs

Badhal te Rishte>>><<<

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Sorry if any one hurt........................................................ ................................ Friends after d news that Shilpa is leavingm DMG the whole DMG forum was so upset..Even some1 post a topic[I hate Karan] related Karan's dialough 4sukirti that"Yea to pahelese v zyada kubsoorat ho gayi hai"But now most of d ppl became suk's fan..Whass up to u all guys??Kal tak jo Suk ko dakh naa v chate the,az ittne kaisa badhal gayye??Moving on is good but itna!!...................................................... ..................I want to know ur throught,so can i ve d plesure plzz?do comment..

Edited by piya2025 - 03 June 2008 at 5:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Badhal te Rishte>>><<<" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariam1986

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
umm...incase u guys didn't realize....this is the FC section....post these kinds of topics in the DMG forum

-Vanita-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

swetha_ravi

swetha_ravi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged
if this topic is posted in DMG forum, moderators wil close it in the next moment for sure Confused

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Guys maine yea topic DMG forum per pe v post kar dia hai..Lets c Mods cloze karte hai k nahi.. Ouch Confused

star_fan

IF-Addictz

star_fan

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@vinu
i agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.