Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

No Problem Annie,😉 This forum is also for getting to know one another so no offence taken... Feel free to ask me anything. As for your other question there are two kinds of Muslims one who are Shia the other which is Sunni.

I am a Sunni Muslim and we follow the Messenger of Allah who is Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) peace be upon him.

Enjoy your day,

Rifhat

navika thumbnail

Annia,

I am a Indian Christian so i guess that is what you wanted to know. It's ok that you were on your school trip thanks anyways for wishing me a happy birthday. Thankyou.

Love Naiya

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Hey naiya.. i'm sending u a PM about that
anam2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rifhat

No Problem Annie,😉šThis forum is also for getting to know one another so no offence taken... Feel free to ask me anything. As for your other question there are two kinds of Muslims one who are Shia the other which is Sunni.

I am a Sunni Muslim and we follow the Messenger of Allah who is Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) peace be upon him.

Enjoy your day,

Rifhat

š

Salaamz.. there are more then 2 kinds of muslims.. I'm an ahmadi muslim... if u never heard of them.. please feel free to visit this website : www.alislam.org
:)

Allah Hafiz
-anamEdited by anam2004 - 19 years ago
mursalcool thumbnail

hi this website is really awsome i love it and i just joined yesterday i luv it keep it up 

the suggestion that i have is that plz get the chat lines working so we can meet some set asia fans 

thanx bye!

amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congrats i found it while seraching for ejaz khan and koi dil mein hai
RenuNag thumbnail

well, when I came to UK, i was fanatically searching for the update of the story of Jassi..'coz in India I never used miss the episode even for a single day...!

AND, I found this fourm had the best story updates... it was actually like seeing the episode itself...!

Congrats for the ppl who write updates...they ARE REALLY GOOD narrators. I really enjoy reading the updates.

THEY R JUST TOO BRILLIANT..

👍🏼

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

cool

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS Da bEST❤️❤️❤️

sukh thumbnail
congo............. & all the best.👏
beauty_angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i joined by searching isn't it great.