Rules & Announcements

Message to all India-Forums members.

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi !!!

I am delighted with the way we have been progressing and how the whole forum is doing.

For any Forum its the members of the forum which takes it ahead and for India-Forums its no different as we have support of members like Ashwirya, Deadly, Kanchi, MysticaMagic, Exquisite, Abhalla, ArtiJain, Lakshmi_Maruthi, CrazyAboutPurab and many senior members and others who have really helped the forum reach where it is today. And more importantly its because of your continued support that has really attributed towards forum growth.

I think this is just a start and we have a long way to go...

If we take a quick look at the stats on the kind of Hits we are receiving then it do give us a sense of satisfaction that we get around 20000+ pageviews/day. Though the membership is voluntarily we gain 10+ members daily on an average. (Without any advertisements)

Search Engines have also been kind & favourable to us. And all this really strengthens my belief that: "acche logo ke saath hamesha accha hi hota hai"

Just do a few searches on Google for the following search phrases...

a) Kahin To Hoga
b) Ayushmaan
c) Kkusum
d) Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki
e) Jassi
f) Kkoi Dil Main Hain
g) Rajeev Khandelwal
h) kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
i) aamna shariff
j) Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin

and many more search phrases .. and you wont believe our forum is on the first page for all the above search phrases...and in some its on the TOP #1

Thanks to our SEO Experts at Cyberax Tech as they handle the Search Engine Optimization for the forum. 😊 Special thanks to Indra (my cousin) as she did much of the laborious job of Search Engine submission on my request. πŸ‘ 

We work as a team and are working harder to make the forum a  BETTER and BIGGER and for this we need your suggestions and continued patronage.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats!! That is how i joined this forum. I found your webpage while searching Update on Jassi.

Rifhat.πŸ‘πŸΌ

deadly thumbnail
Hey vijay you forgot to mention yourself. If it weren't for you the forum wouldn't exist at all. Congrats !πŸ‘ Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
Jatin Vaishnav thumbnail

Hey

I have joined this forum because of you...Do u rememberme ? the long lost friend...I f you remember me...write back to me..

Regards,

Friend...

Morgoth thumbnail
Congrats! Yes, I agree completely with deadly...the biggest credit goes to Vijay! πŸ‘
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Congratulations, Vijay and all the members that made this (our) forum a lively and very interesting place to visit.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Congrates VJ and all the members of this forum

Great jobπŸ‘

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay congrats vijayπŸ˜ƒ
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

congrats vijay πŸ‘

i also found this webpage while searching for jassi on google😊

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Vijay,

All the hard work you have put in is taking shape.. Congratulations...

P.S: Why are we not  being hit for YMLH?