Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

fool and final we want our aditya back

Posted: 15 years ago
whoever the judges are in sa re ga ma usa but we want out aditya is back. i saw many musical relity shows but aditya is the bestest host that i have ever seen in any reality show. zee tv has to keep adi with them forever, because all other reality show don't find any best host like aditya. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya1978

whoever the judges are in sa re ga ma usa but we want out aditya is back. i saw many musical relity shows but aditya is the bestest host that i have ever seen in any reality show. zee tv has to keep adi with them forever, because all other reality show don't find any best host like aditya. πŸ‘

First we have to trace his whereabouts as he should be back in India by now !!!!!!

Perhaps he is taking a long break to unwind after the hectic tour.😊

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is NOT hosting SRGMP USA as that is in the US! But he is hosting the original challenge starting on July 4th 😳
With that he is also hosting the IIfa Awards red Carpet (AHHH) and the Sarkar Raj Premier πŸ‘
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SonPan

He is NOT hosting SRGMP USA as that is in the US! But he is hosting the original challenge starting on July 4th 😳
With that he is also hosting the IIfa Awards red Carpet (AHHH) and the Sarkar Raj Premier πŸ‘

Oh ! that is interesting. Thanks for info😊

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Oh ! that is interesting. Thanks for info😊

Yup!!!πŸ˜ƒ.... it willl be shot this weekend and probably air a few weeks later 😳😳😳

**Laamya** thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1978

I totlly agree wid u dear..

adi is the best host in all realtiy shows..πŸ˜›

yaggu thumbnail
Yup, unfortunately his tour ended. But I'm so glad that now I can watch him every weekend starting July 4th. YAY.

BTW, what channel does the IFFA awards airs on? Can't wait to see ADI intaract with the stars.