should i?

xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i'v heard a lot from other ppl that new moon isn't good and edward goes away and all i was just wondering wat did u guys think of new moon? and do u think i should read itπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Yea, yhat "spark" was gone for a while, but you shoud read it deff. because it is part of the series, and its not THAT bad .. Jacob and Bella form a sweet friendship, and you see the connection of EB without Edward being there .. readd it! :)
eternal thumbnail
of course you should...although it is sad...you should know it just incase for eclipse 😳
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
lol..that's wat my friend was saying but no offence to any jack fans but i can't stand that someone else is in my edwards place like bella starts loving jake and all

do they have any close moments (jacob and bella) hopefully the answer will be noπŸ˜³πŸ˜†Edited by visalover - 15 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You should read itt!! 😳

Lott of Bella and Jacobb!! But when he comes back at the endd..best part!! 😳
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
u really think so? k i'll give it a try though it's really gonna boil my blood preasure πŸ˜†

so there were "intense" scenes of eb too
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the book is pretty good and perhaps wd have enjoyed it more hadnt i been so much obsessed with edward and eadward-bella track..........i ws like running trhu the lines to see when edward will come back..........i get frustrated so soon........but yeah, definitely it got much less of edward but the end where EB do come together.........worth it all!! πŸ˜ƒ
~*manai*~ thumbnail
oh yeah you should! it really explains how deep of love they have for each other! 😳
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
hm...fine i will it better be good though 😳 πŸ˜†

does anyone know how u can read books off the internet? πŸ˜›