Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i'm still waiting for jas............comments & what z my score?

c'mon yaar,all of u grilled me so much & left me.....do share u'r comments.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ambi, ur still on this seat?? U broke the record gal.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

From this hotseat, i came to know lot about you. Your kind, friendly, sporting, cool and most important is you have good sense of humour. I totally enjoyed all your answers gal. My, ur husband is lucky to have you around when his back from work after 1 whole day of stress. You will be able to lift up his sprit again πŸ˜†

so, what about Ditty's question huh? πŸ˜‰
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

Ambi, ur still on this seat?? U broke the record gal.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ oh is it😳

From this hotseat, i came to know lot about you. Your kind, friendly, sporting, cool and most important is you have good sense of humour. I totally enjoyed all your answers gal. My, ur husband is lucky to have you around when his back from work after 1 whole day of stress. You will be able to lift up his sprit again πŸ˜† my hubby will allow me 2 speak only in bed,so that he can sleep hearing my bucbuc...............it is his lullaby,u c

so, what about Ditty's question huh? πŸ˜‰  i'll answer in my next motw         

thanx netra 4 such chweet words
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ambi....hats off to you for the missiles you faced bravely (after getting cold feet) you ought to have been in the army. you are truely courageous and thank you for battling us all and fending us off so well. you have truely shone in the hot seat...good for you girl!!! i would rate you at 7 for all your answers and a big fat 10 on your sportive nature!!! way to go!!! πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

ambi....hats off to you for the missiles you faced bravely (after getting cold feet) you ought to have been in the army. you are truely courageous and thank you for battling us all and fending us off so well. you have truely shone in the hot seat...good for you girl!!! i would rate you at 7 for all your answers and a big fat 10 on your sportive nature!!! way to go!!! πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh thank u jas............actually sportive ellam vonnum illai, dabaikalaamnu unga ellarudaiya MOTW archives paarthu thaan i realised............adhuvaraikum enakku theriyadhu...........i didn't realise u ppl are actually grilling me 4 fun,i thot u all are desperate 2 know me.............u c😳

anyways thanx for u'r liberal score..........πŸ˜ƒ

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so, what about Ditty's question huh? πŸ˜‰

Ditty's Q? I didn't post any QπŸ€”
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ditty

Ditty's Q? I didn't post any QπŸ€”

netra, those were my Qs that I posted πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Ditty di di just quoted them πŸ˜†

jenim thumbnail
Kadhambari -

I might have said this before and I will say it again.

Enjoyed reading your response as MOTW. You come across as a witty/thathuva person.

Nope.. this isn't just members digging you b'cos they want to post random questions πŸ˜‰ some Q&A really bring out the various dimensions in a person.

Although, I have to admit the really, really long set of questions put people like me OFF (and you too, I think) - I hope they'll do away with such long lists or make it more meaningful and interesting by splitting/grouping them.