MOTW----Brett Lee!!! :D

*Fiza* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Everyone

Time for our new guest to have a coffee with us..*kidding*..So everyone i bring you Mrs Brett Lee..Yes it's not been announced officially but Soumya Sen is his wife..😳...Let me tell you about her breifly..Well she is the most nicely behaved member on I.F and Cricket section..Her fav hobby is Sleeping and dreaming about Brett lee when he is away..(obviously)😆...And i wudn't mention her fav actor and friends list coz the list is endless..So Soumya Congrats on becoming MOTW on Cricket Section👏.. I hope you will have a gud time answering questions.

Please fill out my Ishhmall question list

Full Name:
    Profession: 
    Hobbies:
    Favorite colour:
    How I got started with IF: 
    My Favorite section on IF:
    Why I visit Cricket section: 
    Which team do you support:
    Batsmen/bowler/all-rounder:
    My best friend(s) on IF:
    Favourite Player:
    Favourite Actor:
    Favourite Actress:
    Favorite Tv serial:
    Favourite holiday spot:
    Best moment of your life:
  • Crazy things that made you laugh

Here is your reward for being active😳

So Guys what are you waiting for?...Quickly Grillll her with Questions..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

Hello Everyone

Time for our new guest to have a coffee with us..*kidding*..So everyone i bring you Mrs Brett Lee..Yes it's not been announced officially but Soumya Sen is his wife..😳...Let me tell you about her breifly..Well she is the most nicely behaved member on I.F and Cricket section..Her fav hobby is Sleeping and dreaming about Brett lee when he is away..(obviously)😆...And i wudn't mention her fav actor and friends list coz the list is endless..So Soumya Congrats on becoming MOTW on Cricket Section👏.. I hope you will have a gud time answering questions.

Hey!!Fiza..hehe..such a nice intro😳..lolz..I am not nicely behaved..seriously..if ny of my friendz..read it..dey will actually laff😆😳..hehe...I can be mean..wen I need to be😈😈😈..lolz..so bachke rehna re baba..n Thnxx for making me the MOTW...I am honoured..lolz😛..n yes..if any1 eyes on my crushes...den u will be dead..lolz😳

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

Please fill out my Ishhmall question list

Full Name:Soumya Sen..hehe bt in I-F Soumya Lee😉
    Birthday:30th October..1 day before..haloween😈
    Profession:  Studying...😛
    Hobbies:Sleeping..eating..chatting..n roaming aroung wid my friendz..😊n yeah watching movies n lissening 2 muzic;))
    Favorite colour: Umm Red n black..I lyk pink as well..n also lavender..hehe
    How I got started with IF: Umm ws searching abt Rajeev Khandelwal..n i landed up here...😛
    My Favorite section on IF: Umm Remix will always be close to my heart..cuz I made many many gr8 friendz..thr..😳bt rite..not Cricket..section😉
    Why I visit Cricket section: I started watching cricket cuz..of Esha..my closest friend..in I-F...n Br8 Lee..hehe😳..n after seeing Br8..I saw mny oder hot n cute cricketers..so I luv watching cricket😃
    Which team do you support:India obviously...bt wen India is not playing..den Aussies😉
    Batsmen/bowler/all-rounder: Sachin Tendulkar/Br8 lee😳/Irfan Pathan n rite now Watson😉
    My best friend(s) on IF: Thr r tooo many..seriously..bt my RF(Remix forum) friendz..r damn close to me😛
    Favourite Player:Br8 lee...leee..n lee😳😳😳..I m crazy behind Lee..I actually wake up till 2 to watch Br8 in the boring test match btn West indies..lolz..n he took 5 wickets in the 2nd match..yeppie..!!lolz😳
    Favourite Actor:Aamir Khan..bt as per luks..Ranbir😳😳...Harman😳n Shahid😳
    Favourite Actress:Kajol Rani n Priety...n as of now..Vidya Balan..n Deepika😊
    Favorite Tv serial:Umm it ws Roadies 5.0...bt now umm maybe Dil Mil gaye😛
    Favourite holiday spot:Europe..it's so beautiful
    Best moment of your life:Best Moment..cant actually remember..bt..lolz..yeah i remember..during my birthday..I went to the skul..n all my classmates..were telling the teachers..ny students or juniours..tht it is my bday..hehe...tht ws damn fun..n another thing..ws wen I saw Sachin Tendulkar😳tht also..on 14th Feb in the airport..n I ws going to him to take the autograph..he actually ran..n disappeared😭bt still..I saw Sachin...lolz
  • Crazy things that made you laugh Thr r 2 many..bt I will tell u ppl..my Online crazy thingys..hehe..by which I used to irritate ppl..I rememebr in dis Yahoo Conference..all my remix forum friendz..were online..n i told dem..tht..I hv lost..my specs..n my power is-12..n ppl believed it..n dey started writing..in 32 font size...hehe..N iremember..we made a id...n used to irritate ppl...lolz..Radhika Sule..n Ulti singh..were the names..That ws soo much fun😆😳

Here is your reward for being active😳

So Guys what are you waiting for?...Quickly Grillll her with Questions..

Thnkyew..!!😳Fiza..
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats, thank god you like Brett Lee ..
mera Dhoni bach gaya 😆 😳
just joking,

will be back with my grillers! 😊
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Congrats, thank god you like Brett Lee ..
mera Dhoni bach gaya 😆 😳
just joking,

will be back with my grillers! 😊

Actually..manisha..ahem ahem..I had a crush on Dhoni after his haircut..Ppl thot Dhoni luked gud before..wen he had long hair..bt I think he luksss damn cute after the haircut😉..N u c..my crushes..r short lived generally..bt u never no...wen can my crush on Dhoni becums extreme😆😉bt till tht time..u cn lyk Dhoni..lolz😳

PS-Fiza..in the topic u wrote...MOTW-Brett Lee..n not mrs..brett lee😆😉..better correct tht...Akcheli I dont mind being called brett lee too..bt u c me a female😳

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Brett Lee

Actually..manisha..ahem ahem..I had a crush on Dhoni after his haircut..Ppl thot Dhoni luked gud before..wen he had long hair..bt I think he luksss damn cute after the haircut😉..N u c..my crushes..r short lived generally..bt u never no...wen can my crush on Dhoni becums extreme😆😉bt till tht time..u cn lyk Dhoni..lolz😳

PS-Fiza..in the topic u wrote...MOTW-Brett Lee..n not mrs..brett lee😆😉..better correct tht...Akcheli I dont mind being called brett lee too..bt u c me a female😳

don't worry, i also have a loooooong list of cricket crushes ..
they're the reason i watch cricket 😆😆
but really,
dhoni is on my mind
dhoni is is my soul
dhoni is in my life
i just keep on blushing everytime i hear his name! 😳

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy answering all these questions that you will receive. I will send mine in after a couple of days!

Thanks for being part of our section.
-aditi- thumbnail

congratulations soumiii🤗🤗🤗

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

don't worry, i also have a loooooong list of cricket crushes ..
they're the reason i watch cricket 😆😆
but really,
dhoni is on my mind
dhoni is is my soul
dhoni is in my life
i just keep on blushing everytime i hear his name! 😳

.Lolz...Gr8 to c a crazy Dhoni fan here...bt yeah..I lyk..him remember tht..n wow u live in Netherlands..Holland is soo beautiful..seriously..The cheese...of Netherlands is soooo yummy..heheh..n tht miniature park..is gr8 as well..hey btw tht Silsila garden(forgot the name😳)is also very beautiful na..lolz...n yeah all the players..luk hot wen dey run after the ball..lolz😳

Originally posted by: umi82990

Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy answering all these questions that you will receive. I will send mine in after a couple of days!

Thanks for being part of our section.

Thnxx..dear😳..n yeah..lolz..hope u give me sum easy questions..😛

N aditi thnxx for wishing me..🤗

-aditi- thumbnail
welcome welcome...happy tym grilling 😳 😛 😆
Hey,
Congrats!!
hmmm.....Brett Lee sirf mera hain...lolz...he's launching his new underwears...i will buy...shud I email one to you..?....lolz... 😆
hmmm waise toh my crush list goes 4 ever tooo.....

Irfan, Dhoni, Binga, Nemo/Pup, Shane Watson, Mitcheel Johnson, Yuvi, Gauti etc....
and of course Bhajji.... 🤢 ....just joking.... 😆