Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone

Time for our new guest to have a coffee with us..*kidding*..So everyone i bring you Mrs Brett Lee..Yes it's not been announced officially but Soumya Sen is his wife..Embarrassed...Let me tell you about her breifly..Well she is the most nicely behaved member on I.F and Cricket section..Her fav hobby is Sleeping and dreaming about Brett lee when he is away..(obviously)LOL...And i wudn't mention her fav actor and friends list coz the list is endless..So Soumya Congrats on becoming MOTW on Cricket SectionClap.. I hope you will have a gud time answering questions.

undefinedPlease fill out my Ishhmall question list

Full Name:
    Profession: 
    Hobbies:
    Favorite colour:
    How I got started with IF: 
    My Favorite section on IF:
    Why I visit Cricket section: 
    Which team do you support:
    Batsmen/bowler/all-rounder:
    My best friend(s) on IF:
    Favourite Player:
    Favourite Actor:
    Favourite Actress:
    Favorite Tv serial:
    Favourite holiday spot:
    Best moment of your life:
  • Crazy things that made you laugh

Here is your reward for being activeEmbarrassed

So Guys what are you waiting for?...Quickly Grillll her with Questions..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW----Brett Lee!!! :D" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

Hello Everyone

Time for our new guest to have a coffee with us..*kidding*..So everyone i bring you Mrs Brett Lee..Yes it's not been announced officially but Soumya Sen is his wife..Embarrassed...Let me tell you about her breifly..Well she is the most nicely behaved member on I.F and Cricket section..Her fav hobby is Sleeping and dreaming about Brett lee when he is away..(obviously)LOL...And i wudn't mention her fav actor and friends list coz the list is endless..So Soumya Congrats on becoming MOTW on Cricket SectionClap.. I hope you will have a gud time answering questions.

Hey!!Fiza..hehe..such a nice introEmbarrassed..lolz..I am not nicely behaved..seriously..if ny of my friendz..read it..dey will actually laffLOLEmbarrassed..hehe...I can be mean..wen I need to beEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile..lolz..so bachke rehna re baba..n Thnxx for making me the MOTW...I am honoured..lolzTongue..n yes..if any1 eyes on my crushes...den u will be dead..lolzEmbarrassed

undefined

Originally posted by *Fiza*

Please fill out
my Ishhmall question list

Full Name:Soumya Sen..hehe bt in I-F Soumya LeeWink
    Birthday:30th October..1 day before..haloweenEvil Smile
    Profession:  Studying...Tongue
    Hobbies:Sleeping..eating..chatting..n roaming aroung wid my friendz..Smilen yeah watching movies n lissening 2 muzic;))
    Favorite colour: Umm Red n black..I lyk pink as well..n also lavender..hehe
    How I got started with IF: Umm ws searching abt Rajeev Khandelwal..n i landed up here...Tongue
    My Favorite section on IF: Umm Remix will always be close to my heart..cuz I made many many gr8 friendz..thr..Embarrassedbt rite..not Cricket..sectionWink
    Why I visit Cricket section: I started watching cricket cuz..of Esha..my closest friend..in I-F...n Br8 Lee..heheEmbarrassed..n after seeing Br8..I saw mny oder hot n cute cricketers..so I luv watching cricketBig smile
    Which team do you support:India obviously...bt wen India is not playing..den AussiesWink
    Batsmen/bowler/all-rounder: Sachin Tendulkar/Br8 leeEmbarrassed/Irfan Pathan n rite now WatsonWink
    My best friend(s) on IF: Thr r tooo many..seriously..bt my RF(Remix forum) friendz..r damn close to meTongue
    Favourite Player:Br8 lee...leee..n leeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I m crazy behind Lee..I actually wake up till 2 to watch Br8 in the boring test match btn West indies..lolz..n he took 5 wickets in the 2nd match..yeppie..!!lolzEmbarrassed
    Favourite Actor:Aamir Khan..bt as per luks..RanbirEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...HarmanEmbarrassedn ShahidEmbarrassed
    Favourite Actress:Kajol Rani n Priety...n as of now..Vidya Balan..n DeepikaSmile
    Favorite Tv serial:Umm it ws Roadies 5.0...bt now umm maybe Dil Mil gayeTongue
    Favourite holiday spot:Europe..it's so beautiful
    Best moment of your life:Best Moment..cant actually remember..bt..lolz..yeah i remember..during my birthday..I went to the skul..n all my classmates..were telling the teachers..ny students or juniours..tht it is my bday..hehe...tht ws damn fun..n another thing..ws wen I saw Sachin TendulkarEmbarrassedtht also..on 14th Feb in the airport..n I ws going to him to take the autograph..he actually ran..n disappearedCrybt still..I saw Sachin...lolz
  • Crazy things that made you laugh Thr r 2 many..bt I will tell u ppl..my Online crazy thingys..hehe..by which I used to irritate ppl..I rememebr in dis Yahoo Conference..all my remix forum friendz..were online..n i told dem..tht..I hv lost..my specs..n my power is-12..n ppl believed it..n dey started writing..in 32 font size...hehe..N iremember..we made a id...n used to irritate ppl...lolz..Radhika Sule..n Ulti singh..were the names..That ws soo much funLOLEmbarrassed

Here is your reward for being activeEmbarrassed

So Guys what are you waiting for?...Quickly Grillll her with Questions..

Thnkyew..!!EmbarrassedFiza..

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Congrats, thank god you like Brett Lee ..
mera Dhoni bach gaya LOL Embarrassed
just joking,

will be back with my grillers! Smile

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xmanisha

just joking,

Actually..manisha..ahem ahem..I had a crush on Dhoni after his haircut..Ppl thot Dhoni luked gud before..wen he had long hair..bt I think he luksss damn cute after the haircutWink..N u c..my crushes..r short lived generally..bt u never no...wen can my crush on Dhoni becums extremeLOLWinkbt till tht time..u cn lyk Dhoni..lolzEmbarrassed

PS-Fiza..in the topic u wrote...MOTW-Brett Lee..n not mrs..brett leeLOLWink..better correct tht...Akcheli I dont mind being called brett lee too..bt u c me a femaleEmbarrassed

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

just joking,

Actually..manisha..ahem ahem..I had a crush on Dhoni after his haircut..Ppl thot Dhoni luked gud before..wen he had long hair..bt I think he luksss damn cute after the haircutWink..N u c..my crushes..r short lived generally..bt u never no...wen can my crush on Dhoni becums extremeLOLWinkbt till tht time..u cn lyk Dhoni..lolzEmbarrassed

PS-Fiza..in the topic u wrote...MOTW-Brett Lee..n not mrs..brett leeLOLWink..better correct tht...Akcheli I dont mind being called brett lee too..bt u c me a femaleEmbarrassed

don't worry, i also have a loooooong list of cricket crushes ..
they're the reason i watch cricket LOLLOL
but really,
dhoni is on my mind
dhoni is is my soul
dhoni is in my life
i just keep on blushing everytime i hear his name! Embarrassed

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy answering all these questions that you will receive. I will send mine in after a couple of days!

Thanks for being part of our section.

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

congratulations soumiiiHugHugHug

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

don't worry, i also have a loooooong list of cricket crushes ..
they're the reason i watch cricket LOLLOL
but really,
dhoni is on my mind
dhoni is is my soul
dhoni is in my life
i just keep on blushing everytime i hear his name! Embarrassed

.Lolz...Gr8 to c a crazy Dhoni fan here...bt yeah..I lyk..him remember tht..n wow u live in Netherlands..Holland is soo beautiful..seriously..The cheese...of Netherlands is soooo yummy..heheh..n tht miniature park..is gr8 as well..hey btw tht Silsila garden(forgot the nameEmbarrassed)is also very beautiful na..lolz...n yeah all the players..luk hot wen dey run after the ball..lolzEmbarrassed

Originally posted by umi82990

Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy answering all these questions that you will receive. I will send mine in after a couple of days!

Thanks for being part of our section.

Thnxx..dearEmbarrassed..n yeah..lolz..hope u give me sum easy questions..Tongue

N aditi thnxx for wishing me..Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top