Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Apart from Dr. Shekhar I don't see any Dashing Guy in RKB πŸ˜‰
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Apart from Dr. Shekhar I don't see any Dashing Guy in RKB πŸ˜‰

How come we dont live In Roshan Villa.πŸ˜†

Karan I guess reminds me of my bro...justs gets a lot of fun from irritating people around.I wouldnt call him dashing but if Rohini wants him she can have him..πŸ˜†

The only thing is when Karan has irritated her enough I hope even by mistake she doesnt find her way back to Shekhar!!he should be hooked and booked by then....Tab mazaa aayega!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sharmii - 15 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Frankly I want Pucch Tacch Seva of Shekhar to stop πŸ˜†
Rohini running behind Shekhar is fun to watch 😳

Shekhar has his own problems to deal with . 😭

I hope they show his house next week 😳

Karan is an irritating pest 🀒
rekha02 thumbnail
Shekhar and Gini will surely become fast friends πŸ˜†

I don't see any body worthy of Shekhar in RKB . 😳

He is better off alone
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Shekhar and Gini will surely become fast friends πŸ˜†

I don't see any body worthy of Shekhar in RKB . 😳

He is better off alone

Agree to all three above! πŸ˜‰ Self-centered Roh is better off with self-centered Karan.. As far as Shekhar goes he needs some fun person..
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Agree to all three above! πŸ˜‰ Self-centered Roh is better off with self-centered Karan.. As far as Shekhar goes he needs some fun person..

Actually he needs a person who can really bug him...😍 πŸ˜†

Mind you he will actually be back saying sorry to Rohini even  though Madam hasnt even solved  or even tried solving one-tenth of his problem...πŸ˜†

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Actually he needs a person who can really bug him...😍 πŸ˜†

Mind you he will actually be back saying sorry to Rohini even  though Madam hasnt even solved  or even tried solving one-tenth of his problem...πŸ˜†

Yep I am sure 100% Shekhar will say sorry to Roh for being rude to her and bring her a cup of his coffee! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Kya bhav milta hai usko.. aur uparse free coffee.. does she know how to make coffee?? Ever since they moved to Roshan Villa.. coffeewala.. oops Shekhar hi toh coffee banake pilata hai madam ko! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you think he'll open up a little when he says sorry? I dont coz he doesnt understand Roh entirely,  so if he does open up he'll open up with Radha not Roh..  (I think he likes Roh a lot, but he's not sure if she's his soulmate)
Sharmii thumbnail
ok....I think you one point wrong....Rohini Knows how to make coffee.Specially she loves it when some her supposed host (karan) ORDERS hee to bring coffee in his house... πŸ˜†

He's not her boss and neither is it office..and yet she made the coffee for him.Atleast at that point they should have show her remebering shekhar's coffee... πŸ˜†
Khair...I guess Shekhar's coffee is too sweet for her to digest!! πŸ˜‰
As the episode passes by Maybe even shekhar's infatuation for her will decrease... πŸ˜ƒ
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

ok....I think you one point wrong....Rohini Knows how to make coffee.Specially she loves it when some her supposed host (karan) ORDERS hee to bring coffee in his house... πŸ˜†

He's not her boss and neither is it office..and yet she made the coffee for him.Atleast at that point they should have show her remebering shekhar's coffee... πŸ˜†
Khair...I guess Shekhar's coffee is too sweet for her to digest!! πŸ˜‰
As the episode passes by Maybe even shekhar's infatuation for her will decrease... πŸ˜ƒ

Even I feel shekhar feel for Rohini's big eyesπŸ˜•

His infatuation has already decreased  remember roshan ammu asked whether he has stopped looking into young eyes πŸ˜‰

When they crashed into each other at the gates shekhar opened the gates wide and told her to go . I feel that scene had a lot of meaning even the dialogues 😳

Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
riya_007 thumbnail

Even I feel shekhar feel for Rohini's big eyesπŸ˜•

His infatuation has already decreased  remember roshan ammu asked whether he has stopped looking into young eyes πŸ˜‰

When they crashed into each other at the gates shekhar opened the gates wide and told her to go . I feel that scene had a lot of meaning even the dialogues 😳

[/QUOTE]

hey i dnt agree wid u in dis pnt dat shekhar's inclination towards rohini has decreased! he's jst goin  through a lean patch of this life nd was a little distressd! he still likes rohini frm the bottom of his heart nd i m dammn sure he will appologise her for  being so rude..!πŸ˜•