Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

today i felt real apu is back

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

friends today apu had about 7 -8 mins appearance and my god waht appearance it was......apu ka puraana jadoo jaise ke wapis aa gaya ho...awwwwwwwwwww way he said.....dps ki tarha...to rohini

I WILL HANDLE IT OK..........DPS YAAD AA GAYA

aur wo ammu ke saath jo scene tha uff kya tha..............

mere bagair jee lo gee ammu................

and then says par main nahi jee paoonga...........uff just uff ....brought tears in my eyes.....

all i can say is  WELCOME BACK APURVA....😭

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwwNo32X2A[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sami01 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I have not seen the show yet, but I know his scenes must have been good, no doubt in that.
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uuuufff mindblowing performance...yeah i also felt he is back... missed him so much...!!!

Welcome Back Apu!!! πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O yes sammy mee to !! The dard in his eyes was mindblowing !! and when he sat with Ammu and spoke the depth in his voice was just like what DPS had !! Welcome back Apu these are the ones wewant to see more and more in you !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back Apu!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› You r right sameera!! The real Apu is finally back in action. Now, I am waiting for him to get some green nariyals for Ammu and Rohini from a vendor (to cool her and Rohini down forreeever) and cut his hair!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes Sam,  I loved it too.     I loved him more when he was filled with so much anger after the phone call with Shefali  that he even passed Rohini without acknowledging herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Also he as back with  a bang with the dialogue "I said na I'll handle it"

Of course his scene with Roshan Ammu was very sad and sweet.    He shares a  such sweet relationship with Ammu that  parting from her, he had such a devastated look as if he was parting from his girlfriend πŸ˜ƒ

Mich

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Reading your post brought tears in my eyes . 😭
I don't know what I shall do when I actually see these scenes.
Sharmii thumbnail
Today I felt really sad for Shekhar.
I guess Ammu ha perhaps now been his only driving force in his life and he cares for her from the bottom of his heart.
Other than ammu I guess nobody really Knows who the 'real Shekhar' is...And as far as I can see nobody actually made an attempt as well.
No wonder shekhar is used to solving his own problems...I dont think anyone has actually asked him ever about what he wants in life.
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o wow sameera ... let me watch the show and will get back to the post then ..... I am sure Apu must have given a rocking performance!!! agar tumhaina cha laga hai tu definitely mujhay bhi bohat acha lagay ga 😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can just say WOW at apu's performance today 😳

He was simply amazing . His anger was stupenduous 😳

He also said his most favourite words 'Damn'πŸ˜‰

Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago