Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Devar / Bhabhi Relationship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
In todays episode i really liked the Devar / Bhabi relationship of trust / love / masti developing btw Sadhna and Ranvir.

Wonder if Ranvirs desire for Sadhna to train Sonia will lead him to Ragini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devar / Bhabhi Relationship" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Not seen todays episode, but from past episodes where Ranvir and Sadi are together, and the way he keeps saying Bhabhi and enjoys being around her and respects her and with Alekh etc, i can say i like their devar/bhabhi relationship, if they keep this up then i can see next year in Star parivaar awards - Ranvir nominated for Best Devar and Sadi for Best Bhabhi awards Smile  and also see Ranvir/Ragini not in the best jodi award but the other best jodi award, called Yogha Jodi or something lol

The qualities and values Sadi has got, Ragini has them too, so i hope Ranvir in a way realises this

Edited by Lennie - 02 June 2008 at 10:55am

prettylady

prettylady

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
haha yeaa they have a really sweet relationship... he thinks Sadi is like Superwoman... she can do anything!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top