Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ‘
Posted: 15 years ago
happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Avanti
Happy Birthday!!
many many happy returns of the day!
Happy Birthday Princi Di!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope u have a wonderful day!

Oh Gosh I remembered till yest and had thought wud go on fb and wish u and I dint even this post ๐Ÿ˜” uff how cud I be so forgetful

Happppppppppyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy to you Princiiiii๐Ÿค—
May Allah bless u with shoooooooooo many khushiyaan..
And May your world be full of reasons to shmile..
May you never have a reason to be sad...
May there be no tear or frown
May you never be low or down
May you always keeping shining
May your teethies keep shmiling
May you succeed in every endevour
May bliss greet u at each step
May you always always be the wonderful and special person you are..

Ho teri duniya may khushi ki na kami
Ankh may teri na aye kabhi nammi

Khwaishein ho poori teri sabhee
Gham na aye paas tere kabhi

Raat kay baad pehli roshan kiran si tu muskuraye
Asmaan kay sub say roshan sitraah si tu timtimaye

Roshan sawere ki pehlay ki kiran si tu jhilmilaye
Nanhe farishta say masoom say bache si tu khilkhilaye

Phooli si mehekti huwi khushi khubshoo si bikharaye
Ho Khushi ka saaya, Jahan bhi tou jaye
Tujhe dekh kar sari duniya yeh muskaye

Kitni khass hai tu yeh tujhe koi kaise bataye
Jee tou chahta hai buss tere sadqey jayein

My wishes and love is the only gift I can gib u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love you my Royal Sweetness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh Princi I missh u and I missh the old days shoo much

Lots of Love, Best Wishes,  Huggies and Kisshies
Bahut sari duayein and pyaar humesha
Zainab๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS: Mrs Bret Lee.. Ju r Radz๐Ÿ˜ฒ hehe everyone got their ids changed it seemed๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
Originally posted by advil

Hello Friends,

Not so long ago, on the 3rd of June , a little angel  was born. This angel today is a vey loved IF member ! Her thoughtful gestures have endeared her to so many of us here. She is one member loved by all -  for her  liveliness, intelligence, vivacity, caring nature ,friendliness ,madness and for her contributions to  IF..She is a gem of a person, She is like a breath of fresh air !

Awwww, thanks Adi.

When she logs into  IF, you can immediately make out that she has arrived!! She lands up with a bang!! Either she is pulling a prank with her fellow partners in crime or she may be found banging someone's head  who comes a step close to her "heartthrobs" .๐Ÿ˜†

Hey, that was suppose to be a secret. How did you know that? Do you have some jaasoos after me?๐Ÿ˜† You heard him girls (or read it in this case), don't dare going anywhere near by hearthrob or else. And it's A HEARTTHROB Adi. One hottie at a time๐Ÿ˜†

She is a samaj sevak too-who can kidnap "dulhas" at a minutes notice !!!She also loooooves being an MOTW and getting grilled by us!๐Ÿ˜›

You got the Samaj Seva part right. So all the girls out there, if your Dulha is giving you a hard time, just PM me and I'll make sure he says "I do" or "Kabool Hai" or puts that mangalsutra on and takes phere with you. Even if he does that crying, but he will๐Ÿ˜†. Oh yah, I LOVE being grilled by Adi and Bhaskar. One would wonder why I never volunteered to be on the hot seat after that time they grilled me๐Ÿ˜›

She is also known to lose her heart to Tele-actors whose names start with " S". ๐Ÿ˜†Who doesn't know of her dedication to Sachin Shroffโ€ฆ no wait a secโ€ฆ or ,was  it Sharad Malhotraโ€ฆ or is it Sharad still..??? ๐Ÿค”Well, she is dedicated๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ so what if the  names change even before I have memorized the previous one's name !!! ๐Ÿ˜†hahahaโ€ฆ well Sharad deewanis, she has left him โ€ฆhe is all yours now!!

Sachin is old news man and so is Sharad. The new S in my life is "Single"๐Ÿ˜†.

Any idea who I am talking about ???Today we celebrate the birthday of this Mahan  person โ€“ the one and only โ€ฆ.

MAHAN?๐Ÿ˜• Are we talking about the same person?

**Princess**

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Please join me in wishing her a very Happy Birthday !!!!!!

๐Ÿค—Many Happy Returns of the Day, Bandit Queen !!!๐Ÿค—

Don't believe him guys, I'm just Princess. I donated the "Bandit" part to Adi๐Ÿ˜†

Here is something from meโ€ฆ

This morning when I woke up

I knew something was special today

I wondered for a second what it was..

Then remembered- it is your birthday!!

I have known you for sometime now..

And after this time I can say-

Though we meet so infrequently,

Yet we have bonded from the very first day.

You bring along brightness with you,

Lighting up the lives of those you meet

You bring along a lot of laughter and joy

Your sense of humor is such a great treat !!

Knowing you has been such a pleasure

I am lucky to have a friend like you

Anytime you need someone to talk to

Remember,I will always be there for you

Have a wonderful birthday-dear Princi

The guest of honor of the day is you
May you have a great time with family and friends
and may all your dreams and wishes come true..

It has been my pleasure knowing you and being your friend. I have enjoyed every minute of it. On your Birthday I  wish the year brings you good health ,wealth, success  ,luck ,love ,peace and another dulha from Tellywoodโ€ฆwho you don't have to beat up to make him  say he loves youโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜†Keep smilin....

Thank you Adi!!!! I don't think it's ever possible for a Dulha to agree without a beating๐Ÿ˜†.

Chase your dreams and scale new heights.  Have a great day and a fabulous year.

Best Wishes for today, tomorrow and always !!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cheers !!!

Adi

Thanks for the wonderful wishes, the lovely post and the time you spend on making this post by staying up so late at night. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend who let's me pull his legs๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by nidhi2013

haila....b4 sum days i knew ur bday n aaj thread dekhke i m ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..sry sry i 4got๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Arre, koi baat nahi. You remembered it now na๐Ÿ˜ณ

i promise u i will not 4get now as u share ur bday with my mom's bday๐Ÿ˜ƒ

princiiiiiiiiiii ๐Ÿค—

Oh wow, I share my birthday with your mom? Cool! I didn't know anyone who share the same birthday as me.

wish u many many happy returns of the day .....through a MORE thread i find a frd like u who is sweet, naughty,caring n loving๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i just love to irritate๐Ÿ˜†..dunno y...i swear i dont n never ever  pull leg of any 1...but love to do urs๐Ÿ˜›.....may b u r naughty ...n u gave me ur quality as a gift๐Ÿ˜† so that i can annoy u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......its my pleasure to knw u ......

Awww, soooo sweet of you and I'm sure by now, you know how much I enjoy pulling your leg too๐Ÿ˜†.

lemme b 2day sweet gal with u n give u gift not to pull ur leg

You broke your promise 30 mins later via PM๐Ÿ˜†.

....enjoy ur day with sharad jiju๐Ÿ˜ณ..will let knw gundas to take care of jiju n u ๐Ÿ˜‰...happy bday once again๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, he isn't your jeeju no more. But not to worry, I'll give you a new jeeju soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Princiiiiii ๐Ÿค—

Bhaskar!!!! One of partner in crime๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

My bestest Friend!!!!!! ๐Ÿค— A Very Very happy Birthday to you!!!! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you!!!!๐Ÿค—

I wish you a day
Full of special delights
Warmhearted feelings
And heartwarming sights...
I wish you a day
That seems made just for you...
With all your wishes
And dreams coming true!!!

Loads and Loads and Loads of love.........๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Bhaskar

Thank you sooooo much yaar and thanks for being my partner in many of our crimes, and for making me laugh!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by gk_09

Happy Birthday Princi Dii! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Preetu!!๐Ÿค—

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring loads of success into your life! Hope your birthday is a blast filled with loads of surprises and lots & lots of gifts!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you soooo much yaar!!

It's been many months or shall I say years since we first started our friendship. At that time I think you were crazy for Sachin!๐Ÿ˜›

Well, if I was crazy about Sachin, then yes, it has been mannnny years๐Ÿ˜†

I knew you as the GM of IF not the real you. Im reallllyyyy happy to have known such a sweet and caring person. I really think your a gem of a person even though you can be evil at times. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, you know, I'm a Gemini, so I blame all the evil things on my other twin. I'm an angel๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Esp that time when I 'tried' to take Sharad away from you but like always I was unsuccessful...!

Well, I warned you na. Don't take panga with me๐Ÿ˜†

Waise.. Im wondering who your new crush is?๐Ÿค” Did you go after Anu's offical husband? ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm wondering the same thing yaar. I'm not sure who the next bakra is gonna be๐Ÿ˜†. Ohhhh Anu's offical hubby is a good idea. It'll be fun to annoy her๐Ÿ˜† and I can call it pay back for trying to steal Sharad๐Ÿ˜†. By the way, I'm planning on blaming this whole thing on you later on๐Ÿ˜›

Heres your offical birthday cake:

Hope you have the bestest (I know thats not a word๐Ÿ˜ณ) birthday ever! May you keep smiling like you always do and be the perfect Princess like you are.

Love you more than you can imagine ๐Ÿค—,
Gurprit aka Your Preetu!โค๏ธ

Thank you Preetu!! Don't worry, I'm the Princess of Canada na, I'll just order some people to make "Bestest" an offical word๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by *Aman_I*

PRINCIIIIIIIII  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Its your Birthday and I didn't know??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm a really bad friend. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well, you found out now na.

Anyways Many Many Many Many Happy returns of the day!!!๐Ÿค— May your day be full with lots of surprises.

Ehh I still can't believe I forgot your bday.

Thank you๐Ÿค—

Sooooooooooo, Glad you have a friend like your your totally awsome no kidding on that one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awwww, same here buddy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Seriously I don't even remember how I got to know you.. I think it was through the dulhan forum..

Really? I thought it was via MORE thread.

but since than we have been talking through PM's. ๐Ÿ˜† Remember me going your lawyer and Anu lost Sharad to bad now you dumped him.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But I still don't believe that how can you do that?

๐Ÿ˜†That was fun! You were a good lawyer๐Ÿ˜†

Now I can't be your Lawyer anymore.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And poor Anu couldn't even believe that she lost the case. ๐Ÿ˜† But she's also not after Sharad anymore.. now I wonder who you are going to be after..

I'm wondering the same thing yaar๐Ÿ˜†

You seriously need to get active on KIT forum and BTW Ranbir doesn't act that bad. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The show is getting good day by day..

I don't mind Ranveer, but Kanya needs to improve and the show is sorta stupid, but still sorta cute๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways.. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Here is come cake for you :

So where is the party?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

p.s. will PM your Gift asap.๐Ÿ˜‰

-Aman

Thank you!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

Princess๐Ÿค—

Happpy Bday!! Hope all your dreams come true!! Have a blast!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Enjoy!!
Thank you so much Ayesha!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by ammmu

Accha, now time to make my post look nice๐Ÿ˜ณ

You don't have to make it look nice, you posting it is nice enough for me๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Haaapppyyyyy Birthday Princi di!!! ๐Ÿค—

Many Many Happy Returns...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Sharad Ki Bahna #1๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

WOW... I can't believe it's your birthday already!! Just last year, I remember, Sam, Khairu di, and I were getting things ready for your shoutout show and everything.. and now, it's already been a year๐Ÿ˜ณ

Words really cannot express what you've come to mean to me in the past year... you have become a big sister to me, advising me on whatever subject it may be, wishing me luck for my studies or whatever I do... talking to you is something so regular that if I dont chat with you in a few days, I feel something is missing!

Awwww, I feel the same yaar. It feels like forever even if it's been 3 days. Who else can I go to and complain about Dulhann, Sharad, Divya and people linking Sharad and Divya together๐Ÿ˜†

Some of favourite memories with you have to be the fighting over Sharad, though๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† from calling me "Sharad ki behna" hazar times, to telling me over and over again 'You're too young', to forcing me to just stay with SRK (whom I still lowe๐Ÿ˜ณ), to so much more.. from fainting to whatever new look he had, to complaining about his hair, to talking abt his e-mails, then suddenly trying to match you up with Bobby Darling (or was it Deol?), then discussing the Dulhann track, how Samrat has become a rat now๐Ÿ˜›, throwing chappals at Sindoora, so much more...

I still say the same, you are better of as Sharad's sister and dump SRK, he's cheating on you. And it was Bobby Deol. You can have Bobby Darling or give her to SRK๐Ÿ˜†.

But more than those things, I have found a lifelong friend in you.. someone whom I can always come to just to chat with, or tell my problems, to laugh with, to do anything.. you are truly one of my closest friends, and I am so blessed to have you in my life... I could go on and on but you'll get bored reading๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I cherish all the memories we've had together, and hope we have so much more...!

Awwww!! An in you, I have found someone to bug๐Ÿ˜† Seriously, you are so much fun to bug! I'm always telling Khair and Reema (when we do talk๐Ÿ˜ก) how much I enjoy bugging you๐Ÿ˜†. You are one of the sweetest person I have met. So caring, so sweet and sooooo simple. Love you soooo much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AAANNNDDDD... you STILL love Sharad!! I'm 100% convinced... he still lowes you, just wait for the perfect day, oky?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
*note - He's really mine, I'm allowing this cos it's your birthday*

I do not LOVE him. I donated him to Reema and all his other deewanis๐Ÿ˜†. Go fight with them and I'll cheer whoever is winning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Love you loads and loads, and watch out for my parcel tomorrow, oky?? โ˜บ๏ธ and it's NOT SRK *crosses arms*

But I want SRK. And you know what I wanna do to him na๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of love, Ammu, your poti ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Sharad Ki Behna #1๐Ÿ˜›

PS - Here is a small gift from me, *ahem* and Sharad, to you๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is what he would say to you... oky? Promise๐Ÿ˜› Hope you like it ๐Ÿค—

Awww, soooo sweet of you and him (I guess), but could you please tell him he's bit late๐Ÿ˜†. 

Alright, one page done and 3 more to go. I'll reply to those soon too. Thank you everyone!

Originally posted by indiandoll89

Happy Birthday Princi!!! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much Meera๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I remember our convo's did start loooooonnngggg ago back in the Sindoor days! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Over Sachin Shroff, which I did forfeit for you! ๐Ÿ˜›

You did that because you are smart. You know that it's not good for your health to steal my hubby or crush๐Ÿ˜†.

Then lately we started talking again over Sharad Malhotra, and your msg's for him...and then about your dream! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

My dream? Which one? I don't recall it. I guess I flushed all of his memory too when I said bye to him๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for being such an amazing friend! I hope we get even closer soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ And stay friends forever! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww, thank you too!! I'll try to be more active again. My summer vacations are starting soon, so I might come more often and chat in Dulhann and drive Ammu nuts๐Ÿ˜†

Luv ya loads,

Meera ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Gracella

Happpy Birthday!!
May all your dreams come true!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

LOve,
Gracella
Thank you!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by aditisilawat

Happy b'day priciii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—may god grant you everything you desire for๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks buddy!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Barnali

Many many happy returns of the day Princi! ๐Ÿค— I pray u get every possible happiness and may all your dreams come true...May whatever u wish today gets fulfilled. A very blessed b'day! ๐Ÿค—

Are u still with Sharad or has he changed and now its a new one............. ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you soooooo much yaar!!!!

No, I'm not with Sharad anymore. I don't know have a new bakra yet, but I'm sure you'll know it when I find one๐Ÿ˜†.

Waise, when did you become a VM?

Originally posted by sanober88

happy bday!
Thank you!

Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Princess di๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..I dont even think U know me..hehe..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..Actually my earlier id ws radz_2cool...

Well, now I know you. I was thinking that I don't know any Mrs. Brett Lee, but yes I do know Radz๐Ÿ˜ณ. How are you? Longggggggggg time no chat nothing eh.

acha anyways..I remember during dose I-F olden days..u used to post..a lot..lolz..n I actually luved reading it..U were a GM den..or maybe a Mod..lolz..I dont remember ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I was both a Mod and then a GM. Yah I use to be crazy back then and still am๐Ÿ˜†, and those posts were the results of my craziness๐Ÿ˜†

..bt seriously.I luved the way..u posted..hehe..n I remember u used..to talk very sweetly...wid oders...N I remember..U n sree di used..to fite a lot for Sachin...hehe..n Sree di..wud get angry..hehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Awww, thanks yaar. Well, she was Sachin's bua, but wouldn't accept it, so we use to fight about it๐Ÿ˜†

Though due to my skul..n all..I have never actually pmed u..n even I have I forgot wht did I write thr..lolz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..bt u were(i mean are)..a very sweet girl..n I jst luv ur I-F..id..hehe..Princess sounds sooo classy๐Ÿ˜ณ..lolz..I hope i no u more..!!!

Awww, I think we did chat few times on the PM and the forum too, but like you, I can't remember much of it either. It was longgggggg time ago

Happy Birthday Kiran di๐Ÿค—..N I Hope..u get the...things which u want..Many many hppy returns of the...day..n I am awaiting for the piece of chocolate cake๐Ÿ˜‰..

Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
PS- Ammu lolz..I am stealing ur siggy...cuz I lurve it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by kothra

Happy birthday Princess...๐Ÿ‘

wish u all the best n lots of love

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Princess๐Ÿค—

Happpy Birthday

Hope all your dreams come true!! Have lots of Fun on ur B'day

Thanks for helping whenever I needed it๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ