Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_5

Thank you for admiring me, sumra!! Embarrassed actually, I forgot to mention ur name in my post but I admire u for some reasons,too like how u write long posts, btw how long does it take for u write all that (ur fingers dont hurt at all??? Wink) I also admire u for always being so helpful and supportive in jokes forum,and also for being an awesome viewbie there!! Embarrassed for also being a great friend! Hug

*hugs*

fingers don't hurt but it sure does take time to write extremely long postsEmbarrassed......and thx so muchEmbarrassed

Originally posted by fly2me

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that is so sweet of u 2 say!!!!! && i also admire I admire Shazia_haya, Shazia, Sumra, Shaz, Sum and Detective Sumi as well!Wink Tongueily!!!Hug

thx jiEmbarrassed.............*hugs*

PS: there are numerous reasons why I admire the people I mentioned.....and I don't want to list out some onlyEmbarrassed...thus I just didn't mention them and there are other reasons as well why I didn't mention my reasons.....Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really Admire... (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Originally posted by fly2me

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that is so sweet of u 2 say!!!!! && i also admire I admire Shazia_haya, Shazia, Sumra, Shaz, Sum and Detective Sumi as well!Wink Tongueily!!!Hug

thx jiEmbarrassed.............*hugs*

PS: there are numerous reasons why I admire the people I mentioned.....and I don't want to list out some onlyEmbarrassed...thus I just didn't mention them and there are other reasons as well why I didn't mention my reasons.....Embarrassed

thx!Smile I admire u as well!Hug

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged

gr8 topic!

i really admire my family and friendz for alwayz supporting me and loving me soo much!Embarrassed

cc:

Lara: she is alwayz helping me out and alwayz making me laugh! and she is the best sis eva!!!!!Hug

Shruti: a very sweet sis and alwayz helping me out and one thing that i like ab her is that she is soo sweet!Hug

Ruki: My best di eva!!!!!! and alwayz making such cool topics and shoo sweet!Hug

Swancy: love her soo much! and she has been missing dont know where is she but she is gr8!

and all the guys in cc are superb and alwayz making me laugh! and also all the other members that i know lik gracy and star di and every1 else just are superb and are the best!!!!!!!!!Hug

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

cc:

Lara: she is alwayz helping me out and alwayz making me laugh! and she is the best sis eva!!!!!Hug

awwwwwwwHug thx a lot lil sis!Wink

love ya!Hug

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

Shruti: a very sweet sis and alwayz helping me out and one thing that i like ab her is that she is soo sweet!Hug

awwwwwwwww thank you, Vidhi!! you r the best! Embarrassed

love ya lots HugHug

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
u welcome!!!!!! Wink

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by RonnieK

@ronnie: sachin as ur father??..thats quite a different wish i ve heard ever.. Embarrassed

yea i know but i really wish that haha

thats nice...but wud he want to have a son like you ??LOLLOL

yea definitely
everyone wants a son like me lol

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

@ronnie: sachin as ur father??..thats quite a different wish i ve heard ever.. Embarrassed

yea i know but i really wish that haha

thats nice...but wud he want to have a son like you ??LOLLOL

yea definitely
everyone wants a son like me lol

lol!! says who?!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top