Chit Chat

   

I really Admire... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007

Posts: 9352

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by shruti_5

great topic, gracy!! Clap thanks dearWink  no problem, gracy!

and last but not the least...

the CC mods( star, gracy and seh) ....for always helping everyone, for bringing fun topics to CC....for being wonderful mods!! even though some people think u guys are evil, I think u guys are very sweet and kind..... Embarrassed for being very supportive and loving mods...Hug

hay hay... how sweet Shru..koi toh hai jisne hume theek pehchaana...LOLLOL hum kab evil the...we are always sweetEmbarrassedWink

aww lol I always thought u guys were really sweet!! Tongue you guys will always be the best mods. for me!! Big smileEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really Admire... (Page 5)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007

Posts: 9352

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by shruti_5

the CC mods( star, gracy and seh) ....for always helping everyone, for bringing fun topics to CC....for being wonderful mods!! even though some people think u guys are evil, I think u guys are very sweet and kind..... Embarrassed for being very supportive and loving mods...Hug

aww...dats so sweet of you shruti!!Hug... - thank you, star! Hug

you are the only one who understands that we are so helpful and supportive and not at all evil....EmbarrassedWinkLOL...- awww you guys r very nice, i dont know y some people say they u guys are evil, but I will never believe  them! Tonguethey dont have any proof for me that u guys are evil! Wink

pls explain it to those "some people" who's got some misunderstandings bout us...LOL - yea, We have to teach all of them a lesson!!! LOL

btw i admire you too for the wonderful and fun topics you come up with....Big smile - awww how sweet of you to say that!! thank you! Hug

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Joined: 25 May 2006

Posts: 5368

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
aww.....we don't say they are ACTUALLY evil.....well not in my case Embarrassed .............they are really awesome...and awesome friends as well Embarrassed Tongue .....plus unke bina CC toh bilkul peekha peekha lage ga Embarrassed

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007

Posts: 9352

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

aww.....we don't say they are ACTUALLY evil.....well not in my case Embarrassed .............they are really awesome...and awesome friends as well Embarrassed Tongue .....plus unke bina CC toh bilkul peekha peekha lage ga Embarrassed

awww I wasnt talking about u but there are some people who think that they r "evil" (trust me, I have read it in many threads)

I agree that they r awesome and very sweet!! Embarrassed

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Joined: 29 August 2007

Posts: 9352

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Real life: I admire my family a lot....especially my dad&mom and then sisters and my baby brother Embarrassed..and then I admire my very close friends and my best friend.............I admire them all for unlimited reasons Embarrassed


CC Section: Please don't ask for reasons...there are too many to mentionEmbarrassed............sachi meinEmbarrassed.....and there are some special reasons as well why I admire some of themEmbarrassed........please don't think I'm heartless or anything because I didn't mention any reasons....lekin sachi mein...there are too many....and I don't wana list a few only....thus I am just deciding to post none of the reasons at allEmbarrassed.......okay so some of them...I've come to know recently and became friends withEmbarrassed....and some I know from other sections and had become friends with them since thenEmbarrassed.....and some I may not know much about yet....but I admire them for other reasons (such as they have a positive attitude, etc...but these reasons go for other members as wellEmbarrassed).....I admire Starry, Nug, Soumya, Lara, Shruti, Gracy, Vidhi, Huzi, Pooja, Sehrish and many other CC and ex-CC membersEmbarrassed.....sachi mein...there are moreEmbarrassed.....well of coz there are!!Smile

I'm sorry if I may not have mentioned some of your namesEmbarrassed...but really I do admire CC and ex-CC members whose names I haven't mentioned.Embarrassed

 

 

And oh yah........I admire Shazia_haya, Shazia, Sumra, Shaz, Sum and Detective Sumi as well!WinkTongue

Thank you for admiring me, sumra!! Embarrassed actually, I forgot to mention ur name in my post but I admire u for some reasons,too like how u write long posts, btw how long does it take for u write all that (ur fingers dont hurt at all??? Wink) I also admire u for always being so helpful and supportive in jokes forum,and also for being an awesome viewbie there!! Embarrassed for also being a great friend! Hug

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Joined: 17 November 2007

Posts: 17872

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Who said they are evil?!?!?! Angry Angry Wink

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Joined: 17 November 2007

Posts: 17872

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Real life: I admire my family a lot....especially my dad&mom and then sisters and my baby brother Embarrassed..and then I admire my very close friends and my best friend.............I admire them all for unlimited reasons Embarrassed


CC Section: Please don't ask for reasons...there are too many to mentionEmbarrassed............sachi meinEmbarrassed.....and there are some special reasons as well why I admire some of themEmbarrassed........please don't think I'm heartless or anything because I didn't mention any reasons....lekin sachi mein...there are too many....and I don't wana list a few only....thus I am just deciding to post none of the reasons at allEmbarrassed.......okay so some of them...I've come to know recently and became friends withEmbarrassed....and some I know from other sections and had become friends with them since thenEmbarrassed.....and some I may not know much about yet....but I admire them for other reasons (such as they have a positive attitude, etc...but these reasons go for other members as wellEmbarrassed).....I admire Starry, Nug, Soumya, Lara, Shruti, Gracy, Vidhi, Huzi, Pooja, Sehrish and many other CC and ex-CC membersEmbarrassed.....sachi mein...there are moreEmbarrassed.....well of coz there are!!Smile

I'm sorry if I may not have mentioned some of your namesEmbarrassed...but really I do admire CC and ex-CC members whose names I haven't mentioned.Embarrassed

 

 

And oh yah........I admire Shazia_haya, Shazia, Sumra, Shaz, Sum and Detective Sumi as well!WinkTongue



awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that is so sweet of u 2 say!!!!! && i also admire I admire Shazia_haya, Shazia, Sumra, Shaz, Sum and Detective Sumi as well!Wink Tongueily!!!Hug

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Joined: 12 August 2005

Posts: 9046

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged

HMmmm....

For me, I'd say....

Nug: For always being like an elder brother, kind of like an inspiration, and the most perfect partner i could ask for, in terms of Manchester United craze, or all the crazy jokes! Well yah, that tends to make me admire him!

Gracy: For always being so fun, and yet so mature and level-headed! I'd never see her making any jokes or silly comments when they aren't needed! And I wish I had her kind of Public relations. One AMAZING chick!

Sappu: One of my closest friends, and i don't know how she can be so crazy and irritating, and responsible and cool at the same time! It's amazing to see her working, coz her ideas are amazing, and the way she implements them, is really cool! I also love how she values her friendship with others so much!

That's all from me!
-Sam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
What Are You Really Good At...?

2 3 4 5 6

Gracella 42 1395 22 June 2008 at 8:31am
By Mev!
does nug really like gracy?????????

2 3 4 5

fly2me 33 1180 26 November 2007 at 4:09pm
By fly2me
I'm really sorry!! :-(

2

Gracella 10 590 20 September 2007 at 11:06am
By Gracella
Is Vinu really 27 yrs old?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Neav 106 2397 24 June 2007 at 6:30am
By jatt1234
Am I really Sweet?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

*~Sapna~* 94 2602 17 June 2007 at 2:41pm
By kal-el

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.