Page 5 Page 6

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

great topic, gracy!! Clap thanks dearWink

and last but not the least...

the CC mods( star, gracy and seh) ....for always helping everyone, for bringing fun topics to CC....for being wonderful mods!! even though some people think u guys are evil, I think u guys are very sweet and kind..... Embarrassed for being very supportive and loving mods...Hug

hay hay... how sweet Shru..koi toh hai jisne hume theek pehchaana...LOLLOL hum kab evil the...we are always sweetEmbarrassedWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really Admire... (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

@ star.. lol aww thats very sweet Hug

on i-f... i admire star for again.. everything! for just being "STAR".. herself!
thats a great quality to have.. she also puts other ppl at ease so they can be themselves too (which is SO hard to do around some people)in short .. shes everything a good friend is Hug so admire her for that!

awww....now that was really gud to hearBlushing..i mean..r u ok pinkz???Embarrassed kuch zyada nahi hogaya TongueLOL lol...j/k...glad to have u as a friend!! Big smile 

(i didnt know "Star" was a quality....explain that to me later on ...in detail WinkLOL)

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mev!

hehe that wud be awesome star_on_earth :D

u can call me Star....

the CC mods( star, gracy and seh) ....for always helping everyone, for bringing fun topics to CC....for being wonderful mods!! even though some people think u guys are evil, I think u guys are very sweet and kind..... Embarrassed for being very supportive and loving mods...Hug

aww...dats so sweet of you shruti!!Hug...you are the only one who understands that we are so helpful and supportive and not at all evil....EmbarrassedWinkLOL...pls explain it to those "some people" who's got some misunderstandings bout us...LOL

btw i admire you too for the wonderful and fun topics you come up with....Big smile

Originally posted by RonnieK

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

@ronnie: sachin as ur father??..thats quite a different wish i ve heard ever.. Embarrassed

yea i know but i really wish that haha

thats nice...but wud he want to have a son like you ??LOLLOL

souro

souro

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Real life: IMO every person has some good qualities and so there're many people whose good qualities I admire. It'll be too long to list all of them and all the reasons.

CC section:

Vinu: Though I don't really know him that well but I like his light hearted ways and also the fact that he is always there to entertain people irrespective of who s/he is.Clap
Rukhi- For being so sweet... always. I have to meet her someday to see if she has a smile on her face all the time and how she manages to do that.Smile
Sumra- Have come to know her recently but she's so so sweet just like Rukhi. And I admire her ability to say sorry umpteen times at a stretch. j/kTongue And she's also a good friend.Big smile
Rida- For being so creative. For having such crazy ideas. For creating such drama with her writing. That girl roxxx.Thumbs Up
Pooji- Though an ex-member but well... for being such a nice sis and cos she's so intelligent.Big smile And for beating me on Text Twirl. But Pooji let me tell you I would've won that if they won't have given BONITA, which is in no way an english word. That sucked.Cry
Champ- Not that close to her but one thing I really appreciate about her is her honesty. Love her for that.Clap

And then there's someone who I really admire for being such a great friend but then she's not a very regular member of CC, so no point I guess.

Edited by souro - 05 June 2008 at 2:14am

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Sumra- Have come to know her recently recently?...hum toh apko janmo se jaante hai SoumyaWink.........LOL but she's so so sweet thx jiEmbarrassed just like Rukhi. And I admire her ability to say sorry umpteen times at a stretch. *ahem*...and I thought you didn't like THAT at all....??? j/kTongue ohEmbarrassed....that was a jokeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink And she's also a good friend.Big smile awww...thx Soumya jiEmbarrassed....and explain my good qualities to a few others as wellEmbarrassedWinkLOL....jab woh CC pe wapis aayenge especially

LOL

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Real life: I admire my family a lot....especially my dad&mom and then sisters and my baby brother Embarrassed..and then I admire my very close friends and my best friend.............I admire them all for unlimited reasons Embarrassed

CC Section: Please don't ask for reasons...there are too many to mentionEmbarrassed............sachi meinEmbarrassed.....and there are some special reasons as well why I admire some of themEmbarrassed........please don't think I'm heartless or anything because I didn't mention any reasons....lekin sachi mein...there are too many....and I don't wana list a few only....thus I am just deciding to post none of the reasons at allEmbarrassed.......okay so some of them...I've come to know recently and became friends withEmbarrassed....and some I know from other sections and had become friends with them since thenEmbarrassed.....and some I may not know much about yet....but I admire them for other reasons (such as they have a positive attitude, etc...but these reasons go for other members as wellEmbarrassed).....I admire Starry, Nug, Soumya, Lara, Shruti, Gracy, Vidhi, Huzi, Pooja, Sehrish and many other CC and ex-CC membersEmbarrassed.....sachi mein...there are moreEmbarrassed.....well of coz there are!!Smile

I'm sorry if I may not have mentioned some of your namesEmbarrassed...but really I do admire CC and ex-CC members whose names I haven't mentioned.Embarrassed

And oh yah........I admire Shazia_haya, Shazia, Sumra, Shaz, Sum and Detective Sumi as well!WinkTongue

Edited by Shazia_haya - 05 June 2008 at 5:03am

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

-Shruti! for being there whenever i needed her...for being so friendly...for being like another sis 2 me...for being so close 2 me...for bearing me everyday...for giving her love and trust...for being such an wonderful person to me...for being so kind and lovely...for being my BFF on IF...For not being bothered while i call her Shurti instead of Shruti...For taking my craziness not so seriously LOL LOL LOL ily!Embarrassed

awwwwwww that is very sweet of you to say, Lara!! Embarrassed you are very sweet!!! Embarrassed  love ya, lots Hug

well, u deserve more than that!Wink...that's just few things that i adore u for!TongueEmbarrassed

Love ya 2!Hug

xoxo
-LaraSmile

awwwwww thank you, Lara!! I am very very glad to have a superb BFF like u!! Hug

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged

CC:

Lara....for always being there for me, for being so supportive and very helpful!! for being a sis. to me....for being a person whom I can always rely on....for being so sweet! for being my crazy and fun-loving friend! and for being my sis and BFF, love ya, lara!!Hug

awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed i am so flattered!Embarrassed u adore my craziness...thats niceTongue

Hugily!Hug

xoxo
-LaraSmile

ofcourse! I adore ur every single quality! Embarrassed 

love ya more..HugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top