Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Mev!

Goldie

Mev!

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

@mev: sure..cc mein bahut ache ache frens milenge.. LOL

@ronnie: sachin as ur father??..thats quite a different wish i ve heard ever.. Embarrassed

@gracy: i know shazia wudnt mind..main to bas aise hi bol rahi thi... Wink LOL

@shazia: gud u r not offended..coz its not allowed in cc!! LOL LOL

hehe that wud be awesome star_on_earth :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really Admire... (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hiya,

Nice topic gracy! Clap

Real life:

My dad, my mom, my sis! for any many reasons...uncountable! Embarrassed i love my family!

CC:

-Rida! for being such close 2 me... for being like a sis 2 me...helping me out in CC when i was new...for her awesome ideas...her friendly-ness...for trusting me...for being a good person...for bugging other CC members with me...for having a lot things in common with me...for being my BFF on IF...for bearing me everyday! LOL LOL LOLily rida!Embarrassed

-Rukhi! do i need 2 tell why i admire rukhii?!...i mean everyone knows how sweet and everything she is so i don't think i have tell everyone why i admire rukhii.LOL LOL LOL ily rukhii! Embarrassed

-Shruti! for being there whenever i needed her...for being so friendly...for being like another sis 2 me...for being so close 2 me...for bearing me everyday...for giving her love and trust...for being such an wonderful person to me...for being so kind and lovely...for being my BFF on IF...For not being bothered while i call her Shurti instead of Shruti...For taking my craziness not so seriously LOL LOL LOL ily!Embarrassed

-Vidhi! for being such an awesome BFF on IF...for being like a sis... for being so supportive on whatever I do...for always being there for me...for bearing me...for not saying a word when i act all crazy and bug her 2 death...for not taking anything seriously while i tease her everyday! LOL LOL LOL ily! Embarrassed

-Nishi! For being a really good friend 2 me...for having some similarities...for trusting me...for being such a cute friend...for not saying a word while i act crazy/bug her!LOL LOL LOL ily! Embarrassed

**WILL EDIT**

xoxo
-LaraSmile

Edited by fly2me - 03 June 2008 at 12:34pm

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@ star.. lol aww thats very sweet Hug

in real life i admire my parents, my bestest friends for everything! .. theres along list n i m not rly in mood to type but the main thing is they love me n have put up with me regardless of however i m.. n i love them so much for that!

on i-f... i admire star for again.. everything! for just being "STAR".. herself!
thats a great quality to have.. she also puts other ppl at ease so they can be themselves too (which is SO hard to do around some people)in short .. shes everything a good friend is Hug so admire her for that!

Edited by -Pinky- - 03 June 2008 at 3:08pm

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

-Shruti! for being there whenever i needed her...for being so friendly...for being like another sis 2 me...for being so close 2 me...for bearing me everyday...for giving her love and trust...for being such an wonderful person to me...for being so kind and lovely...for being my BFF on IF...For not being bothered while i call her Shurti instead of Shruti...For taking my craziness not so seriously LOL LOL LOL ily!Embarrassed

awwwwwww that is very sweet of you to say, Lara!! Embarrassed you are very sweet!!! Embarrassed  love ya, lots Hug

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

great topic, gracy!! Clap

Real life:

I admire my family for  everything they do for me....for always being there for me!! love them lots Embarrassed

CC:

Lara....for always being there for me, for being so supportive and very helpful!! for being a sis. to me....for being a person whom I can always rely on....for being so sweet! for being my crazy and fun-loving friend! and for being my sis and BFF, love ya, lara!!Hug

Vidhi...for being a sweet sis. to me! for always..for being helpful and reliable!! for being a great friend...for always being such a lovely friend and a sis! and for always being there for meEmbarrassed love ya, vidhi!Hug

champi.....for being my sweet friend....for always teasing me LOL for being so nice and supportive to me.....being a lovely friend to me and everyone else! and being there for me when i need her!! miss ya lots, champi! Embarrassed love ya!! Hug

rukhi.......for being very very sweet to everyone...for being helpful and kind to everyone!! love ya, rukhi Hug

nishi and swancy....for being my cute and crazy little sisters....for always being there for me...for being wonderful and kind friends!! love ya, nishi! Hug

jhumi di...for being my wonderful sis. for being so supportive and helpful for being a lovely friend and sis. love ya, jhumi di Hug

and last but not the least...

the CC mods( star, gracy and seh) ....for always helping everyone, for bringing fun topics to CC....for being wonderful mods!! even though some people think u guys are evil, I think u guys are very sweet and kind..... Embarrassed for being very supportive and loving mods...Hug

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Originally posted by fly2me

awwwwwww that is very sweet of you to say, Lara!! Embarrassed you are very sweet!!! Embarrassed  love ya, lots Hug

well, u deserve more than that!Wink...that's just few things that i adore u for!TongueEmbarrassed

Love ya 2!Hug

xoxo
-LaraSmile

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

CC:

Lara....for always being there for me, for being so supportive and very helpful!! for being a sis. to me....for being a person whom I can always rely on....for being so sweet! for being my crazy and fun-loving friend! and for being my sis and BFF, love ya, lara!!Hug

awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed i am so flattered!Embarrassed u adore my craziness...thats niceTongue

Hugily!Hug

xoxo
-LaraSmile

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

@ronnie: sachin as ur father??..thats quite a different wish i ve heard ever.. Embarrassed

yea i know but i really wish that haha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top