Page 3 Page 6

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

CC Forum

- Gracy : for coming up with such evil buggin ideas...that even i cannot think of..WinkLOL for being very supportive in managing this sectionEmbarrassed..and most of all for being such a gud friend ! Hug aww....thankoo love u too

..but oye..main itni bhi evil nahin hoon yaar..main shakshaat sweetness ki murat hoon...Embarrassed lol..ROFL sure sure...!!Wink

- Pinky : for changing siggys almost every week...LOL for having a great mind...(her thoughts are very much similar to mineWink) and again for being a great friend i cud have ever asked for!!Hug...haa re i have to mention pinkzz too and many more...will edit my listWink 

- Shazia : for being able to write such long posts.....jise dekh kar hi heart fail hojaye...TongueLOL.. j/kLOL..also for being very supportive in jokes sectionBig smile

-this is a good one...yaar sumra...kya likhthi haiLOLLOL mujhe apni purani times yaad agayi uske posts dekh kar...coz i was also like that pehele pehle..LOLLOL

but that was only meant jokingly..no hard feelings shazia...Embarrassed

-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really Admire... (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
^^ arrey starry..no worries sweetie..chill, why would sumra feel offended...jo hai woh hai..aur sach hi to hai...she can write/make cool long posts Clap Wink

Mev!

Goldie

Mev!

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I Really Admire

Real Life:-
My Family:- My family i really admire em cause every time i fall on da ground the only helpin hand that i get is theirs :) tho i dont have my bro on my side :) need him the most the time i wanted him to be here with me :) i really want to dhanku God for givin me sucha gift :D

CC:-
CC :- welllllllllll abhi toh im newbie to CC dont know much bout people but its like u all are gonna be bohad ache friends :D LOL

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
in real life i really admire sachin
hes legendary
i wish he was my father

i also admire amitabh bachchan
hes a great person and actor
he owns bollywood

i dont know body in this section yet

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

CC Forum

- Gracy : for coming up with such evil buggin ideas...that even i cannot think of..WinkLOL for being very supportive in managing this sectionEmbarrassed..and most of all for being such a gud friend ! Hug aww....thankoo love u too

..but oye..main itni bhi evil nahin hoon yaar..main shakshaat sweetness ki murat hoon...Embarrassed lol..ROFL sure sure...!!Wink

- Pinky : for changing siggys almost every week...LOL for having a great mind...(her thoughts are very much similar to mineWink) and again for being a great friend i cud have ever asked for!!Hug...haa re i have to mention pinkzz too and many more...will edit my listWink 

- Shazia : for being able to write such long posts.....jise dekh kar hi heart fail hojaye...TongueLOL.. j/kLOL..also for being very supportive in jokes sectionBig smile

-this is a good one...yaar sumra...kya likhthi haiLOLLOL mujhe apni purani times yaad agayi uske posts dekh kar...coz i was also like that pehele pehle..LOLLOL

but that was only meant jokingly..no hard feelings shazia...Embarrassed

-

@Starry: thx jiEmbarrassed....and lol....my long posts....hmm.....I'm offended!!......nah just kiddingEmbarrassed.........and gurl......humne itna bhi nahin kiya Jokes Section kile....you come up with better ideasWinkEmbarrassed (especially while I'm inactiveWink.....LOL................just kiddingEmbarrassed)....and yah....no hard feelings takenSmile.......just like Gracy said.....chill yaarEmbarrassedWink

@Gracy: wow....you were really like that as well?.....but nah....I make people confuse with my long posts sometimesEmbarrassed......now you musn't have been like thatEmbarrassed, were you?Wink

will come back soon to post about my fav pplEmbarrassed

Edited by Shazia_haya - 02 June 2008 at 10:16pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@mev: sure..cc mein bahut ache ache frens milenge.. LOL

@ronnie: sachin as ur father??..thats quite a different wish i ve heard ever.. Embarrassed

@gracy: i know shazia wudnt mind..main to bas aise hi bol rahi thi... Wink LOL

@shazia: gud u r not offended..coz its not allowed in cc!! LOL LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

...and yah....no hard feelings takenSmile.......just like Gracy said.....chill yaarEmbarrassedWink.
.vaah sum..tumne meri baat itni pasand aayiWinkEmbarrassed ..but cool that u don' t feel offendedWink ..ab lagta hai that u can become a rocking CC memberWinkLOLLOL j/k yaarWink...get used to itWinkLOLLOL

@Gracy: wow....you were really like that as well?.....but nah....I make people confuse with my long posts sometimesEmbarrassed......now you musn't have been like thatEmbarrassed, were you?Wink

yeah i meant i wrote long posts, pms etc..but i don't think i confused people with them...or maybe i did but i don't knowLOLLOLLOL

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

...and yah....no hard feelings takenSmile.......just like Gracy said.....chill yaarEmbarrassedWink.
.vaah sum..tumne meri baat itni pasand aayiWinkEmbarrassed ..but cool that u don' t feel offendedWink ..ab lagta hai that u can become a rocking CC memberWinkLOLLOL j/k yaarWink...get used to itWinkLOLLOL

lol....haan mujhe BOHUT pasand aayi thi aapki baatWink.........yah I'm already used to the jokes and all hereWinkEmbarrassed......but yaar....I'll be joking around too....so get used to that as wellWink...and *ahem*....hum rocking CC member nahin baan sakte kya?WinkLOL

yeah i meant i wrote long posts, pms etc..but i don't think i confused people with them...or maybe i did but i don't knowLOLLOLLOL

hmm.....CC mein aake woh long posts aur PMs ki habit choot gaye kya?LOLWink............hmm...let's see agar meri yeh habit choot thi hai ke nahinWinkLOLEmbarrassed

@Starry: Yes dear..........hum kabhi offend nahin hoge yahan......besides aapki batoon se offend kaise hoge?Embarrassed.....you are a friend naEmbarrassed.....and gurl....you too get used to my joking around at CCWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top