Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hey a really sensible topic Kully .

I feel soooo ,I dont what, when I see people so desparate writing in all forums to join a cause . And what a great cause to get an actor back to a serial . I mean common watever happend , actor dint like script , wants to persue a better career a different role ...etc is left to him or her , why should the people get so obssessed with them .
And its totally and illusionary obsession they have , because they are just caried away by the role the actor has potrayed on camera .
Being good on camera does not in the least say anything about the person . A good face may not signify a good person . For that reason so many of these saas bahu characters are shown always dressed in saaree or salwar and u just watch s snap of their's outside camera , u wont find one who is decently covered .

I too watch some of the serials and wished that the character dint change and have also participated in discussions but never to the obsession of getting him or her back .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insanity or what? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shining_glory

Groupbie

shining_glory

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
It is insanity. I don't understand why people are making it their life. It is a 30 min show. DMG forum has become like a war zone. Ok so Shilpa gave a lot to show. Agreed. She is a good actress. Agreed. She left the show for bigger and better shows. Nobody agrees. "Nothing is wrong with Shilpa. It's the production house. They're ill-treating her." I don't understand why people have blind faith? They're simply not ready to accept that Shilpa left because of her own personal reasons. Sukirti is trying to save the show but all these people hate her and don't leave even one opportunity to say bad stuff about her. Like someone else said in the DMG forum somewhere that they could have killed Riddima's character instead they just replaced her. Isn't that better? I am a fan of Shilpa and Sukirti both. I was really hurt when Shilpa left the show for films. She did not bother to think once about her fans. Now what is Sukirti's fault in all this? Nothing. People keep saying bad stuff about her I mean come on. She is not Shilpa's twin. She has own style. People need to learn to move on if they sit and clutch one single thing it's gonna be very difficult for them.

"Sukirti and Armaan's chemistry not so good"

Ok so Shilpa had been in the show for more than 10 months and Sukirti has been in the show for less than a month. How can people judge her so quickly? Shouldn't they give her some time to adjust? She's new. She's learning the ropes. Instead, everyone just criticizes her for each and everything.

Also, people have stopped watching the show. What the hell? How is that fair to the other characters? It's like they don't exist. It's like this whole show is only and only about Shilpa. That's not true. All the characters have contributed to the success of the show and Shilpa is getting all the fame.

Shilpa is not going to come back that's for sure. So even if the fans write petitions, sign letters, send emails it's not gonna work. She has set her mind. She wants to work in movies. She won't come back. Seriously, how difficult is it for people to see that?

This won't happen if people give her a chance. But no they have set their minds. They won't accept the new Riddhima. Ok don't accept her but why are you constantly criticizing her? If you don't like her don't complain as simple as that.

Sorry I know this is a long post but I am really angry and frustrated because everywhere I go there's someone bashing Sukirti and I am really tired of itLOL .

Edited by shining_glory - 18 June 2008 at 5:38pm

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 5:11am | IP Logged
muahahah. kully wht a brilliant post at 1st shot only Clap Clap

i agree wid ju .... wht v all c is reel life. n v all get so much involve in reel life dat v all 4get dey hve her own real life. n sum shares of ups n down...v dun care wht dey all r real. v all just casr wht dey r in screen.. v all actually fall in luv wid deir character n den wid dem. n thnk dey r d bets n whetver dey spoke is truth...

sum actor care 4 deir fanz but still dey r helpless but 2 leave d shw 4 her own growth, fame n name. but dere r sum actors also who dun care abt deir fanz feeling n leave d shw in d middle leaving all of us in grief. n creating a prob 4 PH...

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with many here about the blind faith in actors. They decide to leave the show, it doesn't make the production or the new actors evil. People don't need to take these shows that seriously.
On the other hand, I have problems with actors leaving shows mid-way. It's hard for audience to suddenly connect with a different face and have them play a character they already familarize someone else with. I don't know why so many indian shows do that. If an actor is leaving, kill the character or make them go away...it's idiotic to have someone else play it and pretend that there is nothing wrong with it.

koolsana

koolsana

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
A great discussion Clap Clap

Although, the only thing I need to add is that this is the first time I have seen so much hungama being made for a female lead leaving. Never has there been so much issue for someone leaving unless it happened to be the male lead.

I think it's the people's attatchment that makes them go a little on the insane side. But honestly, how many of the DMG fans can swear that they wouldn't complain or crib if KSG leaves the show? Or would stop watching it for the simple reason that he's not in it anymore??...Just something to ponder about!

I know a lot of people in the DMG forum who keep on discussing how if KSG leaves...then there would be no DMG. I would be an embarassed part of that discussion. But if I may ask, what is the difference if KSG leaves or Shilpa leaves?? Why is it that people find it justified to ditch DMG if Karan leaves and not Shilpa?

I think it's just pure attatchment. That's the word.

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top