Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insanity or what?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amz1990

IF-Sizzlerz

amz1990

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
well i know which actor this is to be honest there is two iqbal and shilpa anand
well when iqbal said that his contract has finished and that his role was changed a lot, everyone believed him, because another actor of the same show confirmed that something like that did happen, being his fan i obviously would believe him but then again i stopped watching the show because i only watched to see him LOL

Well with shilpa she left for bollywood not caring about her fans even though she knows that she has so many and it will hurt them if she leaves, in an article she said that she single handely lifted the shows fortune. i totally disagree with that it was all a team effort but people are getting used to sukriti now so all is well LOL

sorry god knows what i wrote LOL

amo_amo_aigoo

amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u insanity (may i know ur name, its awkward calling u insanity. the actor left the fans 4 her selfish reasons leaving her fans in the lurch but even thn they want only her. some have even called up the prod house n complained against the new actor.

now these people have prob with the way the new actress smiles, dresses, talks, actsn wht not. may b after sum time they will have probs wid the way she breathes too. the only thing this gal did was to take a role which she knew was already accepted. but she is doing her best.

i have to leave wil continue later

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
^ yes its a 20 minute entertaintment, but fans for an actor watch even the repeats, and also download from IF LOL , save and watch again before sleeping, so that's like 20 into how many times....

now thats their liking , can't do anything about it,

yes its like being a little crazy in the first place, and then going totally mad when the actor is changed one fine morning.....perhaps they have no choice , if they want to fight and bring someone back, then they should try ....well after all , hum janta hain.. Wink

sorry, like amreen , god knows what i wrote too... LOL

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I'm not speaking for myself LOL. Loyal watchers of a show
lose their perception of reality. They connect with the show so well they are unable to distinguish between reality and fiction. If an actor decides to leave the show. They find it difficult to digest the fact that it is actually just a "show."

btw this is my first post in this section    Smile

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Yeh man, it's just a show - not real life

for an actor it's just work and not real life

Can we please distinguish real life from reel life please??????

People who get into all this character/individual actor bashing stuff really get on my goat.....

Get real....apply some of that energy elsewhere...where it may even make a difference! Like, do you have shares in the production house or tv company that you care so much????????

Angry M Angry

Edited by Madmadgirl - 12 June 2008 at 4:23am

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top