Twilight

*spoiler* Mercedes Guard...can it be?

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
  I wrote spoiler cuz some of you won't want to know anything about Breaking Dawn yet πŸ˜³ and also because I ruined it for my bro and he's a car fanatic πŸ˜†

so how many of you have heard of the Mercedes Guard? I didn't hear of it until I read it in the 1st chapter to BD ....my bro and I researched it and wow..... it is the ultimate car. it's an extremely protective car 😲 😳  Man! Edward really is something 😳  here's some inside info:

They are called Mercedes "guard". Mercedes Benz has been making bulletproof automobiles since before World War II, usually heads of state and businessmen are their costumers.

There are a lot of manufacturers offering after market Armoring, but the interesting thing about Mercedes Benz is that they build a completely safe car from scratch, which deliver a much superior final product.

Edward Shevardnadze, former president of Georgia (one of the ex-soviet republics) survived an attack with bazookas in one of these cars. (😲)

They do not publicize them a lot, but if you walk into any MB dealership in the world, they will be happy to take your order.

this is the video link of the car

http://twilightmomsforums.unrealblogs.com/275/the-mercedes-g uardian-online-video-you-decide/

Here's the part that'll make you fall off your chair like I did-

The S600 Guard is priced today, new, around 450,000 Dollars.

Edited by SVlover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So typical of Edward to get Bella a MISSLE PROOF car πŸ˜† Haha, yea... I did do some researching and realized it was real! :P
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Found any reasons not to love this guy yet? ;P
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omg....how sweetly amazng is that? 😳 😳
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
man...*sigh* how sweet! ahah but missle -proof car haha...expect edwardd to keep bella safe haha! man i love him! if all boys were like him 😳 or jacob *sigh*
diyafah thumbnail
Wohaa!!you've done some AWESOME research..I tell u..!
That's really so cool!!Sumthing Smashingg boy!!:P
~*manai*~ thumbnail
this made me love him even more! 😳
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats such an edward thing too do! πŸ˜ƒ
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggg...edward....jsut probably didnt want to take any risks with BellaπŸ˜†

omgg....just 450,000??? are u sure u didnt miss out any zerosπŸ˜†

cause thats pretty cheap.....a rich person could about 15 of those...and everyone could ride around in them😎

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh thank u dear...cool research......another awesome thing abt the book is cars........another thing to be fall in love with edward yet again is his love for cars and speed.........did u guys check out the cars' pic the author has chosen to suit all the cars of the cullens........oh i fell in love with quite a few of them........they got style......... πŸ˜›