Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Yep! Stephenie has definitely changed my views on vampires!! Now when someone mentions something about garlic and vampires sleeping in coffins or having fangs, i start my little rant about how tht's all a theory!! (u kno when Edward Embarrassed tells bella tht none of tht stuff is tru) Ppl think i'm obsessed and crazy. wut can i say? aren't we all? Wink Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meyer's went out of the Box (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daisy_luvs_ ff

IF-Rockerz

daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
aha i definitely adore and love edward........
but i guess i m always attracted towards certain good looking vampires from the days of buffy the vampire slayer series where i ws like crazy for Angel.......i ws completely head over heels abt him!!!
and now edward............ohhhhhh my!!! r nt vampires most sexiest things and i love meyer's vampires' powers and the fact that they can get out in daylight........and so many more such adorable stuffs..........

i wish i ws back to seventeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
i wish i was bella! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top