When Edward comes back....

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

omg in new moon when bella goes and save's Edward it was like my favorite part!!! she runs through the streets and hugs him and tries to push him to the ally i thought is was super cute! and then they went to the underground vulturi!!! its was soo good!

and then when they went bk home and bella thinks she is dead and Edward is trying to make her beleive she is not dead! and then he says that line" without you my life was a moonless night......"

i just loved that it really just proved how much he loved her!

did you guys like it!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heck yeah! I was like "Run Bella run!!" 😆 and then when she crashed into him 😆 it was like crashing into a marble wall 😆 poor girl...her head snapped back 😆 😆

my hero was back! 🤗 ❤️ I actually thought Bella's hallucinations were real when she heard Edward's voice 😳 😳 which was why I was overjoyed when she found him 😛
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVlover

heck yeah! I was like "Run Bella run!!" 😆 and then when she crashed into him 😆 it was like crashing into a marble wall 😆 poor girl...her head snapped back 😆 😆

my hero was back! 🤗 ❤️ I actually thought Bella's hallucinations were real when she heard Edward's voice 😳 😳 which was why I was overjoyed when she found him 😛

omg when she heard his voice i thought he was coming bk and got super happy but then he was not i was sad😭 i know when he came bk i was like jupming for joy!😆

SunriseGreen thumbnail
^ I know, right? I went around like and idiot telling people that she really did hear his voice 😆 and then my friend told me that it was her imagination 😆 I was like 😲 😲 😲.... 😭 😭 😭

~*manai*~ thumbnail
i know i was mad sad too! 😆
SunriseGreen thumbnail
we were all in the same situation of idiocy 😆
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I knoww..so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..omgg..edward iss soooo..he is perfectt 😳
Ritika2025 thumbnail
Lol,
Yes i love that part.

Especially when she reaches him and he thinks he is dead and in heaven.. It was adorable..

p.s. Please dont mind bt its Volturi not Vulturi