Souvenirs!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

heyy guys!

do any of u get souvenirs when you visit a country? or is that just a stupid question? LOL

whats ur fav ever souvenir? or the funniest? the wierdest? LOL

i think my fav has to be a little cow bell i got from switzerland! Embarrassed x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Souvenirs!" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

heyy guys! hello

do any of u get souvenirs when you visit a country?yes i do 

or is that just a stupid question?  well kind of but maybe some people don't

whats ur fav ever souvenir? my fave souvenir...a miniature gold model of the burj al arab{from dubai}

or the funniest? no funny ones

the wierdest?  certainly no weird ones, anyways i shop wiselyWink

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
do any of u get souvenirs when you visit a country? or is that just a stupid question?
Yepp... I love getting souvenirs or anything from a diff country... even a diff place which i dont get to go hardly ever Embarrassed

whats ur fav ever souvenir? or the funniest? the wierdest?
Not Sure Embarrassed

i think my fav has to be a little cow bell i got from switzerland! x
Awww.... Thats so sweet Embarrassed Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.